Naveed Asif- 2nd position Matriculation Okara distric- One picture says 1000 words

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
e3665f5ba3940070853f468cd4a36240.jpg

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
he is from Nahranwali village of Okara. he scored 919 marks in Matric and got second position in BISE Lahore . His school was 7 KM away from his house and he used to walk 7 KM everyday
he said;
“Me and my mother were really terrified when BISE Lahore team reached our home late at night before announcement of the result. Actually a few days ago, our cow was stolen at night owing to which we were terrified”.
“You may think it ridiculous but I always said to my mother that I wanted to be like Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah,” he said. “Quaid-e-Azam is a role model for me"

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
May allah give us a real equality in our society,we are so much divided.i m afraid his abilities or talent would be vain in our social injustice.may allah bless him & give him more knowledge & confidence.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is sad the way he was treated but atleast he got to know the real worth of the people who are organizing such events. Allah elevates the levels not the puny human beings.
One lyric for such people:
"Bekaar kamoon per ba izzat mamoor hai."

onlykami

MPA (400+ posts)
ALLAH made Muhammad PBUH role model for all muslims then how can we dare to say our role model is other than Muhammad PBUH
he is from Nahranwali village of Okara. he scored 919 marks in Matric and got second position in BISE Lahore . His school was 7 KM away from his house and he used to walk 7 KM everyday
he said;
“Me and my mother were really terrified when BISE Lahore team reached our home late at night before announcement of the result. Actually a few days ago, our cow was stolen at night owing to which we were terrified”.
“You may think it ridiculous but I always said to my mother that I wanted to be like Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah,” he said. “Quaid-e-Azam is a role model for me"

Malik495

May Allah help him to change his life and give him a sucessful career... Magar dar lagta hay such bolty hoye k hamari society men merrit naami kisi chirya ko kubool nahi kia jata.....aala taleemi idaron men aala hasiyat walay ameer log hi pohnch paatay hain... in jasay hazaron larkay akhir struggle krtay krtay apnay maan baap ka profession apna letay hain... khaiti bari ya kisi chowk pe koi choti si dukaan laga lena........i know few talented guys of my city but poverty and discrimination of merrit has changed them a useless citizens of this country..... ziada se ziada clerk bharti ho jaye ga kisi mahkmay main ya primary master........i am sorry mere dost... iss mulk men ghareeb hona sab se bara gunah hay...

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
Assalaam-u-Alaikum bhai, Do you have more details about him. Do you think we can be any help to him? in buying him books or any other thing which would help him in his studies.

Lahore: Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has duly approved the payment of Rs 3 million for a boy who got second position in the secondary school examination 2009. The chief minister had announced the prize amount for the boy during the award distribution ceremony held for the position holders.
According to a handout, the letter issued in this regard states: "As a tribute to his hard work and spirit of self reliance, an amount of Rs 3 million will be deposited in such a conditional Bank Account for Muhammad Naveed Asif, son of Rafique (late), Sharfan Bibi wd/o Rafique (mother of Naveed Asif), for obtaining second position in humanities group in the BISE, Lahore, which he would be able to use for his post-graduation in any ranked university abroad. Moreover, all the education-related expenses of Naveed Asif in the country will be borne by the Punjab government." The news
http://www.punjabstudy.com/node/290

i hope the news was true and cheque he got was not bounced.

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)
jab hamarey mulak say yeh faraq mit jayeh ga k

ameer ki izzat kiyun k woh peasay wala hay chay woh peasa haram ki kamai say hi kiyun na kamaya gaya ho

ur ghareeb ko pass b na bethny do chay woh kitna hi khudar kiyun na ho

tab tak hum agay nahe barh saktay
easay kitnay zaheen bachay hain jin ki hosla afzai na honey ki wajha say unka talanet zaya ho jata hay
ur yeh un k saath hamarey mashray ki sub say barhi nainsaafi hay

moazzamniaz

اللہ پاک اس نوجوان کو مزید ہمت اور محنت کی لگن عطا کریں. کیونکہ آگے عملی زندگی میں ان محنتی اور غریب نوجوانوں کی بربادی کیلیے ڈاکواعلی نے پورا انتظام کیا ہوا ہے

یہ تیس لاکھ وغیرہ سب سطحی اور نمائشی اقدامات ہیں. بلواسطہ طور پر اسکی گاۓ بھی ڈاکو اعلی نے چرائی ہے. تھانہ اور پٹوار کلچر کا سب سے بڑا محافظ یہ منافق اور دلال 'انقلابی' ہے

saeed khan

I just hope he gets the cheque inshaAllah. Otherwise if someone on this forum can somehow find a link to this guy, some of us can team up to provide support for higher education of our genius brother. We are proud of him!!!!!!!!

Dear dukelondon

I was thinking same
If he has received the amount in his account fine otherwise if we should contact and help him.

lakhilove

Citizen
Dear all (saeed khan and other brothers),
If any one knows he got money or not, I like to help also.

I/We (mean live in villages) been through all these stages. Allah SWT give him courage

Regards

M Mughal