My opinion what our Army needs in light of Mehran Attack: Please share your views

Gladiator

Councller (250+ posts)
Actually I do. Ask Indians, they are being paid by the RAW to be here 24/7. But they get less than the minimum wage

do you have any proof of it?????

I am sorry about my harsh words earlier. I am so pissed off because of current situation of Pakistan and we are not doing anything except blaming each other.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
do you have any proof of it?????

I am sorry about my harsh words earlier. I am so pissed off because of current situation of Pakistan and we are not doing anything except blaming each other.

Brother, I share your frustrations and of 180 million other Pakistanis. But what we can do here on a forum? We can only vent and point out cracks in our system and point out whom to blame, thats about all we CAN DO.

The corrupt chor daku sons of 1000 fathers have taken over the country with the help of the US and we are helpless. in old days we used to rely on the army but it seems that army is either in bed with the PPP or helpless themselves.

ہر شاخ پہ الو بیٹھا ہے انجام پاکستان کیا ہوگا
جب چور حکومت میں بیٹھا ہو تو ملک درخشاں کیا ہوگا
Gazoo's own

Ali-1234

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@Star Gazer (and @wadaich ) g I think it is more appropriate thread to ask you few question to check what credibility army has .... If you have any guts and level of respect for country please answer this not (xakl;fdjasfkfs) language that was used by Muslims of Baghdad after getting defeat ..... here are my few questions for you ...

Do you think we don't care our ARMY youngsters or FC officials???
Don't you know why they are being killed??
Who... is providing weapons and explosive materials to so called Talibans??
From where they are getting money??? Why the Pakistani Generals are the most rich Gens in the whole world??
Why every Gen has LPG Quota and plots worth billions??
Why the Gen, retried Mahmood Ali Durani (Ex-US Ambassador) is not punished although he had provided the complete details of Parliament in Camera meeting to US consulate against the
interest of country??? Who is bearing the expense of their kids studies abroad??
Did Talibans attack on any Gen family and kids so far?? Why the DG ISI was not terminated
Despite of GHQ/Mehran Attack, More than 35,000 innocent killings in bomb blasts, Raymond Davis case and on OBL drama??
Who is responsible for the innocent killings whether they are civilians or belong to Armed Forces??
Who have provided Air bases and permission to CIA to form intelligence net work in Pakistan??
Why always ISI interferer whenever Police catch any CIA Agent with hand grenades and and other forbidden bore weapons???
Why Raymond Davis was connected with Pakistan Tahrek-e-Talibans leaders as per his cell phone calling records??
Why he was not investigated despite of this fact?? Why a terrorist Dr. Usman who was caught in Sri Lanka Team attack case was again
caught red handed during GHQ attack?? Who set him free??
Why our intelligence agencies don't share any investigation result with the people of Pakistan or Parliament or even
they are not willing to name the forces who are supporting so called Talibans in tribal areas?? God forbid, if any one
of us looses entire family in Drone Attack and Govt declare our family members as terrorists then what would be our next
line of action being a part of tribal area where revenge tradition is most common??? How 5000 to 10000 militants have
touched the figure of more than 100,000 in last few years??? Please open your eyes, both (civilians and armed forces)
were our brothers and sisters whether they have been being killed in Drone Attacks in tribal areas or in Bomb Blasts in big cities.
They have paid the price of their rulers polices and greed and soon we will also have to pay the same since we are a shameless Nation.
If you are still unable to understand such common things then it is height of stupidity nothing else

First, let me explain couple of thing then I’ll come to your questions.
We do not import these generals neither any politicians they all are products of this society which includes you and me. So naturally they should behave like reset of society and if the don’t than this should be point of a concern. You must be agree with me till this point.

Now let us test the society, go out a drop a RS 100 Rupees in gathering of 100 people without knowing them that it was intentional how many chance are that you will recover it…………………?

Kill a persons in presence of 100000 people and no body is willing to testify against killer, I’ve personally suffered this.

Who... is providing weapons and explosive materials to so called Talibans??
almost all the world including our dear ARABS

From where they are getting money??? Why the Pakistani Generals are the most rich Gens in the whole world??
A recent story “28 trillions (28,000,000,000,000) of Pak Rupees are deposited in Swiss Banks”. have you read such a long figure before in your life….? all this does not belong to general only:lol::lol:

Despite of GHQ/Mehran Attack, More than 35,000 innocent killings in bomb blasts, Raymond Davis case and on OBL drama??
Ask your political provincial government. Is ISI/Army eligible to trail any body?
OBL should have been watching IPL In India what he was doing here…………..?

Who is responsible for the innocent killings whether they are civilians or belong to Armed Forces??
current courts are being considered most independent in the history of PAK, how many people applied there for killing of INNOCENTS….? Do you know any such innocent…? Will any country (not just Pak but any) tolerate any one who dare to fight against it ..? NO Sir all this is media ****.
10 people killed at naval base has committed what crime…..?
Who have provided Air bases and permission to CIA to form intelligence net work in Pakistan??
Why we have taken millions of $$$$...? do we only nation in the word to produce sugar and USA needs it against these $$$$$$

Why always ISI interferer whenever Police catch any CIA Agent with hand grenades and and other forbidden bore weapons???
Wakeup sir , DO you think Police can do what ISI Can’t……………(bigsmile)

Why Raymond Davis was connected with Pakistan Tahrek-e-Talibans leaders as per his cell phone calling records??
Raymond knows better than any one else. your society still support TTP

Why our intelligence agencies don't share any investigation result with the people of Pakistan or Parliament or even they are not willing to name the forces who are supporting so called Talibans in tribal areas??
read article 62&63 of constitution of Pakistan (I’m sure you’ve never heard about these to articles because……..) and asses are they (parliament) worthy of it.
Do you share your office work with your children……..or do you dad use to share it with you, NO ………….Why?

to blame & defame the army is Agenda of our enemies, they not angels but they are our only soldiers, fighting and dying for your & mine survival, survival of Pakistan. try to see with transparent glasses and you will find that we are all part of current stupidity.

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
In short ... you gave stories that are not enough .... come with real fact .... other wise ask you Dadi

First, let me explain couple of thing then I’ll come to your questions.

We do not import these generals neither any politicians they all are products of this society which includes you and me. So naturally they should behave like reset of society and if the don’t than this should be point of a concern. You must be agree with me till this point.
Sir Read some news and discussion ... in one channel Hameed Gul confessed that these Generals are selected by the influence of US (Khuda of Army)

Now let us test the society, go out a drop a RS 100 Rupees in gathering of 100 people without knowing them that it was intentional how many chance are that you will recover it…………………?
WoW thats what I mean army is as corrupt as Nation and Politician

Kill a persons in presence of 100000 people and no body is willing to testify against killer, I’ve personally suffered this.
whats your point here .... army has killed ... and still killing ....

almost all the world including our dear ARABS
Yes you are right .... but do they have magic that these explosive come directly into place .... of course Top core is involved ....

A recent story “28 trillions (28,000,000,000,000) of Pak Rupees are deposited in Swiss Banks”. have you read such a long figure before in your life….? all this does not belong to general only:lol::lol:
ALL are not but maximum belongs to .....

Ask your political provincial government. Is ISI/Army eligible to trail any body?
OBL should have been watching IPL In India what he was doing here…………..?
Point is not this ... point is who bring it here and what army was doing .... and it is still a mistray wheather he was here or not .... and what is responce of army did they recover any thing that justify OBL was watching IPL

current courts are being considered most independent in the history of PAK, how many people applied there for killing of INNOCENTS….? Do you know any such innocent…? Will any country (not just Pak but any) tolerate any one who dare to fight against it ..? NO Sir all this is media ****.
10 people killed at naval base has committed what crime…..?
Here I am fed up ... you are .... do not want to use harsh lang ...... but you are .... If you really consider courts something independent then remeber Sialkot case and give me their result why they are not hanged

Wakeup sir , DO you think Police can do what ISI Can’t……………(bigsmile)
ALHAMDOLIALLAH waked sir g ... and there is not much time for nation to .....

Raymond knows better than any one else. your society still support TTP
Do not allow me to show real face of army they are still running training camp just to let you know one ... Chack shahzad .... remember if you have any scenes ... I can name and provide figures (latest :) ....
But I believe that when real war will start these traitors (gens) will go back into their moles (US) and local will fight ..... lets see

Do not have time to read more ... next time please come with references you skipped my point that mention names

Last edited: