Must watch if interested in a practical and a visionary approach

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
to who so ever post it ,,, i must tell you that i even dint bother to listen to this bigest evil of pakistan .. the reality and practical apporach of this moron is . that who so ever is more powerfull than you give him what ever he says rather retaliate .. you must be knowing or should i download the prove .. ... the bigest coword any one who is more power full in fight ,, can take saba musharaf for any nights he wants that is a practical approach for him and his fallower .. thanks ...mera reply ghairatmand logon ke liye hey ********* ...musharaf ki support continue rakhein

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Now if i opened my mouth against ur this H.E u would start ranting and would abuse my leader bringing things about his personal life.... we are still licking our wounds because of his so called vision, so i think there is no place for him in Pakistan. He should first come like a brave man to Pakistan and face courts and then should say something...

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Not interested in listeneing to this bhagora.

if this is your theory, then we all BHAGORA bcoz we all wanted to do something for Pakistan. People of Pakistan will ALWAYS give you hard time if you do a good work for PAKISTAN like A. Qadir and Shahid Afridi and many others

people of Pakistan like ZARDARI type people and keep them President. We are seeing everyday what is happening in Pakistan, 10 years of Musharaf was MUCH MUCH better than what we is happening now a days.

but you are right,

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
if this is your theory, then we all BHAGORA bcoz we all wanted to do something for Pakistan. People of Pakistan will ALWAYS give you hard time if you do a good work for PAKISTAN like A. Qadir and Shahid Afridi and many others

people of Pakistan like ZARDARI type people and keep them President. We are seeing everyday what is happening in Pakistan, 10 years of Musharaf was MUCH MUCH better than what we is happening now a days.

but you are right,

Mr. Faqira,
I am not following any theory, I am talking on the facts. At least I am not bhagora because there is no case pending against me and I am not afraid of going to Pakistan. If you do a crime and then run away from your country then you are called bhagora. And your Mushy did whole bunch of crimes and then ran away and is not coming back to face the charges. Now he has been declared as "Ishtahari" which is official and legal version of bhagora.

People of Pakistan are not giving any hard time to A. Qadir and Shahid Afridi. Your Mushy used A. Qadir as scapegoat and arrested him.

I know why you are saying that Mushy's tenure was better than Zardari's. Basis of your logic is that chor is better than dacoit and dacoit is better than qatil. Your logic is very similar to Mushy's. He used to claim that Pakistan is progressing and as a proof he said that go to Murree road and see how many washing machines are sold every day. It's not your fault. I think all Mushers have the same mental capability.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Blind_Beast.jpg

Visionary Mush.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Musharraf Arrest Warrant Issued: Former Pakistan President Sought In Connection With Benazir Bhutto Assassination

s-MUSHARRAF-large.jpg
FILE - Pervez Musharraf, the former President of Pakistan, talks during the launch of his new political party, the "All Pakistan Muslim League" in central London, in this Oct. 1, 2010 file photo. Pakistani state television said Saturday Feb. 12, 2011 an anti-terrorism court judge has issued an arrest warrant for former military ruler Pervez Musharraf in connection with the 2007 assassination of ex-Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto. (AP Photo/Lefteris Pitarakis, File)

ISLAMABAD A Pakistani court issued an arrest warrant for ousted military leader Pervez Musharraf on Saturday over allegations he played a role in the 2007 assassination of an ex-prime minister and rival. It was a major setback for the onetime U.S. ally, who was plotting a political comeback from outside the country. Musharraf, who has not been charged, described accusations that he had a hand in the attack on ex-Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto as a smear campaign by a government led by her aggrieved husband.

The stunning allegation that Musharraf a self-declared opponent of Islamic militancy was linked to extremists accused in the attack was likely to keep him out of Pakistan, at least in the short term.

His possible arrest abroad did not appear imminent, but Pakistan's information minister, Firdous Ashiq, Awan said the government will contact Interpol about seeking Musharraf's detention if the court requests it.

Musharraf's spokesman said the former leader was in Dubai, with no plans to go to Pakistan. Speaking from London, where Musharraf has lived in self-imposed exile, Fawad Chaudri quoted him as saying that the accusations were "absurd and ridiculous."

Musharraf left Pakistan for Britain in 2008 after being forced out of the presidency he secured in a 1999 military coup. Though Musharraf does not have a large support base in Pakistan, he has vowed to return to lead a new political party.
Bhutto was killed Dec. 27, 2007, in a gun and suicide bomb attack after returning to Pakistan to campaign in elections Musharraf reluctantly allowed. Musharraf blamed the Pakistani Taliban for the attack, but government prosecutors now say he was part of the plot.

"A joint investigation team, in its report to the court, has found Musharraf guilty of being involved in the conspiracy" to kill Bhutto, said Zulfikar Ali Chaudhry, the lead prosecutor.
He said evidence that Musharraf was "completely involved" has come from the Pakistani Taliban, and that prosecutors are seeking a murder trial.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/12/musharraf-bhutto-assassination_n_822305.html

Before distributing his pearls of wisdon and his "visionary" thoughts Mushy should come to pakistan and face all the charges in the courts.

FaisalKh

but you are right,

Your post is a gem apart from the bold text. Whatever Pakistan is suffering from today is because of his policies because he gave path to foreigners come and destabilize Pakistan.

anyie1

this dictator has brought this nation to stone age,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i loved him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, now i hate him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
Your post is a gem apart from the bold text. Whatever Pakistan is suffering from today is because of his policies because he gave path to foreigners come and destabilize Pakistan.

People like u speak language of ur current leaders who u useless and fake degree holders......Inshallah he will come back and rule pak again coz people like u deserve zardari and nawaz who made a life hell for us whenever they came......Let Musharraf come and ballot votes of every educated and poor person will tell u what he did in the past and most of the people believe him and it will be shown on ballots not on internet

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
Musharraf ka vision he to tha jo aaj hum yahan pohonch gaye hain

Ab inshallah tmhare fake degree holder MNAs or tmhara leader jisko interview bi dena nhi ata balke kehta hai dobara krta hun...aise pagal log sirf banks ko lootne ka kaam hi krte hain or baher properties bnate hain or yahan pak ki awam ko kehte hain mujhe agher apna coat bi bechna perhe to bech dunga...Aise jhoote or makkar leaders pak mein bht hain.....Jao Ashiana scheme ka case open ho gya hai LHC mein use defend kro.....Hr cheez mein 2 numbri logo isi liye punjab ka yeh haal hai........

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
this dictator has brought this nation to stone age,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i loved him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, now i hate him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Bilkul stoneage hi tha jab sirf PTV tha or Musharraf ne 30000 logon ki jobs or channels create kiye...Yeh stoneage hi thi jab appki economy ist time uper gai or appka GDP 9 % tha or ab 2% hai..yeh stoneage hi thi jab Pak mein sirf mobilink tha or Baher se logon ne aa kr yahan invest kiya ot telenor,warid,ufone,zong enter hue or appko cheap calls mili.....Sch mein stone age hi tha woh manzer......apne dimagh ko thek kren ,pak ko stoneage mein le jane wale appke muhibbewatan democratic leaders hain

adnan_younus

Bons said
Not interested in listening to this bhagora.

and rest of the comments made me add this so there is a filter who shud listen to this and who shud just blab and curse and abuse...

Typical Mushy mentality full of arrogance.