Muslims in the Region brace 100's of years slavery after this step by Saudis

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am so saddened since yesterday I have not watched the news or read the forum after the news of the attack in Karachi.

While the fire in Muslim world is burning from Africa to Pakistan. Muslims getting killed from both ends, two countries under occupation, one more under daily attack, Pakistan under constant attack from inside after traitor Musharafs surrender to USA 10 years ago.

But look at what Saudis are doing. They have gone to their masters for protection. After the news of Pakistans 2 divisions on stand by to protect Saudis if Something happens. Now Saudi decided to get the ultimate protection i.e. from the USA.

Buying arm had been an old story, but read this news, 35000 men elite force controlled by USA for safety of oil installations and future nuclear installations. It would not be under Saudi Army and national guards but under Centcom.
Muslims all around should brace for slavery for 100s of years to come.
I am speechless, what kind of rulers have we got? It beggars believe, these badoin were camel herders, before UK gave them the land to rule in return for their help to defeat Ottoman Empire. The slaves are paying back by making the whole region slave of their masters.
I am truly speechless.

US arms sales at odds with words

ON THE same day President Obama pressed again for peace in the Middle East, the Associated Press reminded us that the United States cannot help itself from flooding the region with the instruments of war, reporting that the nation is quietly expanding defence ties on a vast scale with Saudi Arabia.
How vast? The part that has been highly publicized is the new $60 billion arms sale made to the Saudis because of the ongoing threat of Iran. The deal sends Saudi Arabia 84 new F-15s and upgrades to 70 F-15s. It also sends them about 180 Apache, Black Hawk, and Little Bird helicopters, as well as anti-ship and anti-radar missiles. In officially announcing the sale last fall, Andrew Shapiro, the US assistant secretary of state for political affairs, said the sales were part of deepening our security relationship with a key partner with whom weve enjoyed a solid security relationship for nearly 70 years.

But there are other emerging aspects of the security relationship the Obama administration is not so candid about. The AP also reported on an obscure project to create a special elite security force that would fall under the US Central Command. The force would have up to 35,000 members to protect the kingdoms oil riches and future nuclear sites. It would be separate from Saudi Arabias military and its national guard and would involve tens of billions of dollars in additional military contracts. But no official of the Pentagon, the State Department, or the Saudi embassy would go on the record to discuss the program.
The sheepishness of the Pentagon was mirrored by Obamas failure to mention Saudi Arabia once in his speech Thursday at the State Department. Obama urged fresh Israeli-Palestinian negotiations, praised the revolutions in Tunisia and Egypt, harshly denounced Libya and Syria, and cajoled Yemen and Bahrain to loosen up on their people. Obama criticized in general the corruption of elites and pushed for womens rights in health, business, and politics. He said, the region will never reach its full potential when more than half of its population is prevented from achieving their full potential.
http://articles.boston.com/2011-05-...59_1_arms-sale-saudi-arabia-yemen-and-bahrain

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mate which world have you been living in?. USA is supporting Saudi Arabia since Iraq invaded Kuwait somewhere around 1990.

crankthskunk

Mate which world have you been living in?. USA is supporting Saudi Arabia since Iraq invaded Kuwait somewhere around 1990.

No sok, I have been well awake. I know Americans had been in Kuwait, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and Iraq. But there is a difference between their presences in these countries and what is planned now. Let me explain, Iraq is under occupation, so it is a different case.
Kuwait and Bahrain are used as hired bases, once again it is not ideal, but bases can be finished by expiry of the deal or lease, or cancelled.

But what Saudis looking are for the formation of a official new force under the control of CentCom not under their control. This is neither occupation or leasing, or army of a friendly country to protect you in the time of war or need. This is something unique altogether.

This is a permanent arrangement that Americans should take control of protecting the oil installation of Saudi Arabia. So now the oil is officially their asset, protected by them outside the control of the Saudis.

I have never heard a deal like this. Saudis are morons of highest order.

Reactions: sok

Ali-1234

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
No sok, I have been well awake. I know Americans had been in Kuwait, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and Iraq. But there is a difference between their presences in these countries and what is planned now. Let me explain, Iraq is under occupation, so it is a different case.
Kuwait and Bahrain are used as hired bases, once again it is not ideal, but bases can be finished by expiry of the deal or lease, or cancelled.

But what Saudis looking are for the formation of a official new force under the control of CentCom not under their control. This is neither occupation or leasing, or army of a friendly country to protect you in the time of war or need. This is something unique altogether.

This is a permanent arrangement that Americans should take control of protecting the oil installation of Saudi Arabia. So now the oil is officially their asset, protected by them outside the control of the Saudis.

I have never heard a deal like this. Saudis are morons of highest order.

and this it the muslim Umma we claim to fight for..........................?

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
aap ki history kafi week hay janab,dobara history parho ,phir pata chalay ga saudia arab kab se usa ka dost hay

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Saudia Arabia ha had relations with US since 1945, and their troop were in Saudia since 1991, Saudia Arabia is the only country apart from Vietnam whom US personnel had left, The reason was Bin Laden and other Saudi fighters stated positon of American rtroops on Saudi lands, as a pretext for declaring war with Americans.

I am so saddened since yesterday I have not watched the news or read the forum after the news of the attack in Karachi.

While the fire in Muslim world is burning from Africa to Pakistan. Muslims getting killed from both ends, two countries under occupation, one more under daily attack, Pakistan under constant attack from inside after traitor Musharaf’s surrender to USA 10 years ago.

But look at what Saudis are doing. They have gone to their masters for protection. After the news of Pakistan’s 2 divisions on stand by to protect Saudis if Something happens. Now Saudi decided to get the ultimate protection i.e. from the USA.

Buying arm had been an old story, but read this news, 35000 men elite force controlled by USA for safety of oil installations and future nuclear installations. It would not be under Saudi Army and national guards but under Centcom.
Muslims all around should brace for slavery for 100’s of years to come.
I am speechless, what kind of rulers have we got? It beggars believe, these badoin were camel herders, before UK gave them the land to rule in return for their help to defeat Ottoman Empire. The slaves are paying back by making the whole region slave of their masters.
I am truly speechless.

saeed khan

While the fire in Muslim world is burning from Africa to Pakistan. Muslims getting killed from both ends, two countries under occupation, one more under daily attack, Pakistan under constant attack from inside after traitor Musharaf’s surrender to USA 10 years ago.

But look at what Saudis are doing. They have gone to their masters for protection. After the news of Pakistan’s 2 divisions on stand by to protect Saudis if Something happens. Now Saudi decided to get the ultimate protection i.e. from the USA.

I am truly speechless.

Bhai

Saudi rulers are just puppets of USA whatever they do is ordered by USA.
Saudi rulers accept US their master and Pakistan slave of SA as like they are of US.

crankthskunk

I think, you do not understand my point, I know the history and how long Americans had been in Saudi Arabia. Read my post again, I mentioned Saudi Arabia in my last post where American forces are stationed.

I am pointing to a very alarming trend in the world, not just Muslim world. Where a
Country is officially forming a new National Force within its borders where legally another country would be in charge and in control of its national assets. And the host country wouldn't have anything to do with the Force or have any control over it , force which is his for legal purposes.

Do you have any such example?

saeed khan

aap ki history kafi week hay janab,dobara history parho ,phir pata chalay ga saudia arab kab se usa ka dost hay

Dear lotta ha ha

You are correct but SA is not a friend its a slave country of US.
I have spent my childhood in SA.
Most of you will not believe me that SA looked like an occupied colony of USA.
In SA residence and law for Americans was different.
In Pakistan protection of US citizen like Raymond D is happened now whereas in SA it is happening since last seventy years.

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thank you lotaa jee. What I meant was that the American forces went into Saudi Arabia at that time.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I remember discussing the SA situation my friend in person and I said: 'I dont consider SA as a friend of Pakistan at all. They do donate some money but thats for a different reason, just to keep us hush'

Did he get hot under the collar or what. He almost denounced me as tho I was a munafiq. He had lived in SA for 25years and immigrated to Canada with over a million doallars. LOL

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I am truly speechless.

Their deal with US for protection is like a Chicken asking coyotes to protect her chicks.

bhayya merey keon gham kartey ho? Aqa pbuh ki hadeeth to puri honi hai na?

1. Qyamah will be close when beduoin will become rich (how true)
2. There will be tall buildings (sure there are now)
3. Muslims will be Muslims only by name (its obvious)
4. Laundian mothers ko janam degi (kids now tell parents what to do or not to do)

Arabs have never been an educated, smart, and politically smart. Allah has given them big $ just for imtehaan, which they are failing miserably. Look at the palace of the King, or of the Amir's of otehr states maaz'allah

Princes own hotel buildings around kaaba. the tallest building with clock just got erected across from kaaba

List goes on, all signs of qyama

swing

I remember discussing the SA situation my friend in person and I said: 'I dont consider SA as a friend of Pakistan at all. They do donate some money but thats for a different reason, just to keep us hush'

Did he get hot under the collar or what. He almost denounced me as tho I was a munafiq. He had lived in SA for 25years and immigrated to Canada with over a million doallars. LOL
APP SAUDIA KAY HAQ mai hain yah apnay dost kay mujay koee samaj nahe ayee?

swing

yar mujay yeh samaj nahe aatee hamaree QOUM KAY AKSAR LOOG TERLAY kyun laytay hain kay ager hamra saath saudia nay na dia tou yeh ho jaye ga ager china say taluq harab ho gaya tou yeh ho jaye gaa hukmaraan kehtay hain kay salay USA say dostee totee tou yeh hoo jaye gaa farak kia hai awaam ki aur leaders ki soch mai?
YAR FIND UR ALLAH AUR BUS.
tum loog tou aisay bethay hoo jaisay ager koe mulak tum say taluq hatam ker lay gaa tou hum hatam hee ho jaye gaay.mgr tum logo ka kasoor b nahe hukmarano nay tumharee soch ko aisay murda ker dia hai kay siwaye mazoori kay tum logo ko koee baat sojhtee hee nahe.(ALLAH KAY NAAM PER kabhe aisee mazoria chornay ki koshish tou karo)

aur paa [MENTION=12943]crankthskunk[/MENTION]
MUSLIM MUSALMAAN HOO SAHEE WOH KABHE SLAVE NAHE HOTA.(bus pata ho sahee kay slave jism hota hai yah soch)
and congratulation u got -10 from me.(but u r my brother)

[MENTION=10641]wadaich[/MENTION] bhai app philosophy kay student hain zara iss (-crankthskunk-) bhai ki madad ker dayy.

Last edited: