Muslims doing corruption and Selling Maids all Against Islam & illegal

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How to stop shrinking of brain after 35 years? Islam told me.
How to stay healthy and stop aging? Islam told me.
etc

Those are not proofs. People have been practising remedies and medicine for thousands of years.

The natural medicine of native Americans are so effective that even modern doctors in Canada and US prescribe it sometimes.

But I challenge you all the things you learned from Islam existed before Islam.

There is only 1

Those are not proofs. People have been practising remedies and medicine for thousands of years.

The natural medicine of native Americans are so effective that even modern doctors in Canada and US prescribe it sometimes.

But I challenge you all the things you learned from Islam existed before Islam.
Stopping shrinking of brain is a huge achievement. Even modern science do not know how to do it. You can present a cure to negate my point.
Anyway I have found many many answers, I just mentioned two of them. My point is that Islam tell you many many things which modern science do not. I am a mechanical engineer btw.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
And i did make a thread asking people to enslave ISIS's combatant. Believe me I am a practical Muslim.
You have no knowledge of the Quran as well, just majoosi hadeeth and hearsays otherwise, you would have countered him with the Quran. I tried to ask him about what ayat but, the moron would not reply to me knowing i will kick his ass when it comes to true Islam.

Vitamin_C

According to sunnis, Quran was compiled in Usman's era and according to shia Muslims, Quran was compiled during Prophet's life.

According to Archaeology they are both wrong. Quran was compiled at much later date. It also seems like it was compiled in a hurry because the verses are a disorganized mess. Once place it will talk about Moses and then suddenly next verse will start talking about ants and then the next verse about something completely different. So who ever complied it was under great pressure to just get it done fast, because it was probably needed to be shipped to different parts of probably the Ummayad or Abbasid empire.

Vitamin_C

I tried to ask him about what ayat but, the moron would not reply to me knowing i will kick his ass when it comes to true Islam.

Atleast he has the honesty admit that it is in the Quran. I don't reply to you because your on my ignore list. I dont debate with people who are dishonest or who dont have manners to have a decent conversation.

Wake up Pak

Atleast he has the honesty admit that it is in the Quran. I don't reply to you because your on my ignore list. I dont debate with people who are dishonest or who dont have manners to have a decent conversation.
HAHAHA, you are one funny illiterate person. All you have a biased against Islam without any knowledge of it. The other guy has no knowledge of Islam either. He is a follower of a majoosi cult Which has nothing to do with Islam.
The last time i kicked your ass when you started arguing about the scientific verses in the Quran and i took you to the cleaners.

Last edited:

Vitamin_C

The last time i kicked your ass when you started arguing about the scientific verses in the Quran and i took you to the cleaners.

You can feel good about yourself in your delusions that a book that claims shooting stars are missiles that Allah is firing at Ginis has anything to do with science.

Vitamin_C

He is a follower of a majoosi cult Which has nothing to do with Islam.

Which cult are you follower of because I am pretty sure the version of Islam you follow is not mainstream Islam and is probably a product of another South Asian version that has nothing to do with Arabia.

Wake up Pak

You can feel good about yourself in your delusions that a book that claims shooting stars are missiles that Allah is firing at Ginis has anything to do with science.
What a joker you are? If you can't understand the basics of the Quran then i suggest you should find yourself a good tutor who could fine-tune your rusted brain.
I have studied Islam over 20 years now and you are a very arrogant and ignorant person.
If you have studied Islam for over 20 years and you still couldn't understand the core message then again i suggest that you should get yourself admitted to
Which cult are you follower of because I am pretty sure the version of Islam you follow is not mainstream Islam and is probably a product of another South Asian version that has nothing to do with Arabia.
I do not belong to any cult-like ignorants on this forum. I know for sure you belong to a satanic cult whose job is to argue without any substance or evidence.
Get yourself educated before you get humiliated over and over again.
But for satans like you, "Ignorance is bliss".

Vitamin_C

I do not belong to any cult-like ignorants on this forum. I know for sure you belong to a satanic cult whose job is to argue without any substance or evidence.
Get yourself educated before you get humiliated over and over again.
But for satans like you, "Ignorance is bliss".

Lets cut the crap and get to the point.

Do you believe Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim Hadiths?

Do you believe in writings/hadiths/tafseers/rawayat of Abdullah Ibn Abbas & Abdullah Ibn Umar?

Do you believe in the original tafseers like Tabari and Jalalayn?

Do you believe in original Seerat Rasul as written by Ibn Ishaq and later revised by Ibn Kathir?

Wake up Pak

Lets cut the crap and get to the point.

Do you believe Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim Hadiths?

Do you believe in writings/hadiths/tafseers/rawayat of Abdullah Ibn Abbas & Abdullah Ibn Umar?

Do you believe in the original tafseers like Tabari and Jalalayn?

Do you believe in original Seerat Rasul as written by Ibn Ishaq and later revised by Ibn Kathir?
A BIG NO!!!

There is only 1

According to Archaeology they are both wrong. Quran was compiled at much later date. It also seems like it was compiled in a hurry because the verses are a disorganized mess. Once place it will talk about Moses and then suddenly next verse will start talking about ants and then the next verse about something completely different. So who ever complied it was under great pressure to just get it done fast, because it was probably needed to be shipped to different parts of probably the Ummayad or Abbasid empire.
Scientist have found written Quran some 1400 years old. I think it is kept in Egypt's Museum.
And I have earlier stated that I witnessed many many astonishing facts in Quran.

Last edited:

There is only 1

And what does Islam teach to stop shrinking brain and where does it give that information?
One simple answer is that If you adopt Islamic way of living, you are automatically saved from a lot of complications and diseases.
Take a look at this video

Vitamin_C

Again running away like a headless chicken.
Man up and come up with a better justification.

If you don’t believe in any of the books of Sunnis and Shia then you are not a Muslim.

You probably belong to some small sect of Indian Subcontinent like Ghulam Ahmed Qadian or Ghamdi. Both of them follow their own version of Islam which is so radically different that it’s not the same religion.

Arabs do not follow that religion they follow the religion which is written in Islamic books which you don’t follow so what’s the point of me to speak with you on a thread regarding Arabs?

Everyday someone starts their own religion or their own sect.

Vitamin_C

Scientist have found written Quran some 1400 years old. I think it is kept in Egypt's Museum.
And I have earlier stated that I witnessed many many astonishing facts in Quran.

This person has many videos on history and revisions of Quran, Bible and Old Testament. Listen to the archaeological and linguistic evidence they are discussing about the early history of Quran.