Muslims doing corruption and Selling Maids all Against Islam & illegal

There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So why do you still follow Quran if it is written for an era that is obsolete in today’s world?
Dude, I am saying this 3rd time, "you do not have to worry about slavery laws if you do not have any plan to attack Muslims."
In case you didn't notice, this rule is exactly according to Quran.

Vitamin_C

Dude, I am saying this 3rd time, "you do not have to worry about slavery laws if you do not have any plan to attack Muslims."

I am not worried about myself. I am worried that in 21st century there are still people who will justify slavery just because their holy book says it’s halal.

Hence I mentioned slavery is part of Arab culture because it is accepted by Quran. Which is why Arab countries were forced by West to ban it in 1960 & 70s but made loopholes to continue the practise until this day.

Vitamin_C

"you do not have to worry about slavery laws if you do not have any plan to attack Muslims."

You are just making gol matol arguments just to justify the stupidity in your holy books.

Which attack did Maria Qibtia do on Muslims that she ended up as slave of Hazrat Hafsa?

Vitamin_C

Battle of Makkah were fought in Makkah but in this ghazwa, there were no casuality and no slavery at all.

There was no casualty in Banu Qurayza siege as well. But entire tribe was slaughtered. And remember that Banu Qurayza was one of 3 tribes that gave refuge to Muhammad and his followers. Within 2 years of the arrival of Muhammad, 2 of the 3 tribes on whose hospitality Muhammad was totally dependent on when he arrived, were driven out of Madina by Muhammad.

As soon as Muhammad gained power in Madina he confiscated land property and women of the tribes that hosted him and finally drove them out of Madina. This history is in prophets biography and hadiths, they will never teach you this in your Islamiat classes.

Rasulallah was not a just human being. When he captured Quraish he usually forgave them but has no mercy for tribes that were not related to him.

Even in battle of Badr, Rasulallah spared his uncles and his family members. Only 2 men were executed even though their families offered to pay more than the double ransom than paid for his own uncles. Why because those men were not related to Rasulallah or to Quraish.

Vitamin_C

why are you trying to soften our law against combatant?

You didn’t tell me which war Maria Qibtia fought against Muslims.

Muhammad sold numerous female slaves in Damascus. In which wars were Arab women active combatants?

You can’t bullshit me because I have done my research, you are only lying to yourself.

There is only 1

You are just making gol matol arguments just to justify the stupidity in your holy books.

Which attack did Maria Qibtia do on Muslims that she ended up as slave of Hazrat Hafsa?
You see wife to Prophet Ibrahim A.S was also a slave but she has high regard in Muslims. Same is the case with Maria Qibtia, she is our Umul Momaneen and highly respected.

There is only 1

There was no casualty in Banu Qurayza siege as well. But entire tribe was slaughtered. And remember that Banu Qurayza was one of 3 tribes that gave refuge to Muhammad and his followers. Within 2 years of the arrival of Muhammad, 2 of the 3 tribes on whose hospitality Muhammad was totally dependent on when he arrived, were driven out of Madina by Muhammad.

As soon as Muhammad gained power in Madina he confiscated land property and women of the tribes that hosted him and finally drove them out of Madina. This history is in prophets biography and hadiths, they will never teach you this in your Islamiat classes.

Rasulallah was not a just human being. When he captured Quraish he usually forgave them but has no mercy for tribes that were not related to him.

Even in battle of Badr, Rasulallah spared his uncles and his family members. Only 2 men were executed even though their families offered to pay more than the double ransom than paid for his own uncles. Why because those men were not related to Rasulallah or to Quraish.
Please do not qoute bukhari. I am a shia Muslim and I do not acknowledge it.

Vitamin_C

You see wife to Prophet Ibrahim A.S was also a slave but she has high regard in Muslims. Same is the case with Maria Qibtia, she is our Umul Momaneen and highly respected.

So in your book, sexual slavery is okay as long as the slave is highly respected?

What nonsense are you saying?

There is only 1

Muhammad sold numerous female slaves in Damascus. In which wars were Arab women active combatants?

You can’t bullshit me because I have done my research, you are only lying to yourself.
All stories by nasbiis (sunnis). They present these stories to justifies actions of their khalifas abobakr, umar and usman.

Vitamin_C

All stories by nasbiis (sunnis). They present these stories to justifies actions of their khalifas abobakr, umar and usman.

I believe all Islamic history and parts of Quran is fabrication of Umayyads and Abbassids. They engaged in slavery and other stupidity and now we have people justifying it just because they were born in a family that believes this book to be the word of God and every word of it has to be true including sexual slavery.

You are trying to justify values that are obsolete in today’s world and I don’t want to pressure you more on this I don’t think we will agree so let’s just let it go.

There is only 1

I believe all Islamic history and parts of Quran is fabrication of Umayyads and Abbassids. They engaged in slavery and other stupidity and now we have people justifying it just because they were born in a family that believes this book to be the word of God and every word of it has to be true including sexual slavery.

You are trying to justify values that are obsolete in today’s world and I don’t want to pressure you more on this I don’t think we will agree so let’s just let it go.
It means you didnt know true Islam.
Umauuads and abbasses have nothing to do with Islam.

Vitamin_C

If anybody will attack my country, I will enslave their women.

No you won’t. You are just saying it to prove your point.

I have criticized Rasulallah many times and your religion would order you to kill me as well. But I know that even if I was in front of you, you wouldn’t do it.

People generally have more humanity and even believing Muslims will not do most if not all of the barbaric things prescribed in these badly written books.

Vitamin_C

It means you didnt know true Islam.
Umauuads and abbasses have nothing to do with Islam.

Brother all these hadiths were written during their time. Other than Quran there is no Islamic book from before the time of Umayyads or Abbasids. There is no mention of Islam or Muslim in Quran. All these things are later inventions, there are no rock inscriptions, books or masjid that mention Muhammad as Prophet before Abdel Malik time.

First mosques that mention Muhammad as prophet are inscriptions on walls of Masjid Aqsa which was built over 60 years after death of Rasulallah. Interesting to mention some of the ayats on those walls are not in modern Quran.

There is no mention of Islam or Muslims until Umayyad period, even Amir Muawiya did not mention Muhammad on his coinage. It just shows his name with a Byzantine cross which means he was a Christian.

Quran mentions Dinar but Dinar did not exist in Rasulallah time it was later used as currency after time of Abdel Malik when he issued the Gold Dinar.

Notice the Kalima on Abdel Malik’s Dinar. That’s the first mention of the Kalima. It doesn’t exist anywhere else even in Quran you can’t find mention of Kalima.

Last edited:

There is only 1

No you won’t. You are just saying it to prove your point.

I have criticized Rasulallah many times and your religion would order you to kill me as well. But I know that even if I was in front of you, you wouldn’t do it.

People generally have more humanity and even believing Muslims will not do most if not all of the barbaric things prescribed in these badly written books.

And i did make a thread asking people to enslave ISIS's combatant. Believe me I am a practical Muslim.

There is only 1

Brother all these hadiths were written during their time. Other than Quran there is no Islamic book from before the time of Umayyads or Abbasids. There is no mention of Islam or Muslim in Quran. All these things are later inventions, there are no rock inscriptions, books or masjid that mention Muhammad as Prophet before Abdel Malik time.

First mosques that mention Muhammad as prophet are inscriptions on walls of Masjid Aqsa which was built over 60 years after death of Rasulallah. Interesting to mention some of the ayats on those walls are not in modern Quran.

There is no mention of Islam or Muslims until Umayyad period, even Amir Muawiya did not mention Muhammad on his coinage. It just shows his name with a Byzantine cross which means he was a Christian.
I have witnessed many many proofs myself.
e.g
How to stop shrinking of brain after 35 years? Islam told me.
How to stay healthy and stop aging? Islam told me.
etc
and I suggest you study about shia Islam. All of the books were written very early ( in prophet's life or within a few years) .
Secondly, shia Islam is somewhat mazloom in nature i.e you will have no pressure accepting it. It is solely on your will if you accepts it or not.