Muslims doing corruption and Selling Maids all Against Islam & illegal

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How is this against Islam? Quran accepts and permits slavery. No actions will be taken against these slave owners.

Actually gulf countries only banned slavery because Western countries forced them to in the 1970s. In reality slavery is big part of Islamic and Arab culture, they purposely created the Kafala system to get around the western imposed ban on slavery.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
How is this against Islam? Quran accepts and permits slavery. No actions will be taken against these slave owners.

Actually gulf countries only banned slavery because Western countries forced them to in the 1970s. In reality slavery is big part of Islamic and Arab culture, they purposely created the Kafala system to get around the western imposed ban on slavery.
please DO NOT comment on Islam as you have no knowledge of Islam. but tell us what mirza had to say on the subject

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

You see that's the problem with people like. You spend hours and pages explaining as to why the sky is blue, thinking you've gotten through to them and now they understand why the sky is blue.

But then the very next question is again why is the sky blue?

Then you can't help but go

360_F_174683409_2YTshRHo1aianamatCY9fVMBe3919PS1.jpg

Vitamin_C

please DO NOT comment on Islam as you have no knowledge of Islam. but tell us what mirza had to say on the subject

I am not commenting on Islam, I am just quoting the Quran. Slavery is halal in Islam that’s why Arabs were last countries to ban it but kept loopholes open.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am not commenting on Islam, I am just quoting the Quran. Slavery is halal in Islam that’s why Arabs were last countries to ban it but kept loopholes open.
please go back to school and do not post anything until you get your facts right.

Vitamin_C

please go back to school and do not post anything until you get your facts right.

I said slavery is halal in Islam and no Muslim scholars disagree with that.

And you said my facts are not right. So tell me what are the right facts?

If you think slavery is haram in Islam then show me any reference from Quran where it says slavery is haram just like it says for pork, interest and alcohol

Last edited:

There is only 1

I said slavery is halal in Islam and no Muslim scholars disagree with that.

And you said my facts are not right. So tell me what are the right facts?

If you think slavery is haram in Islam then show me any reference from Quran where it says slavery is haram just like it says for pork, interest and alcohol
Yes, salavery is halal in Islam. But this is only half truth.
You see, you cannot make anyone slave. Only people, that can be slaved are those who attack and start war with Muslims.
No country or group spares invader, this is fact.
You can ask me any question about Islam, I will try to explain as much as possible.

There is only 1

Don’t try to justify slavery with me. It is immoral and wrong and two wrongs don’t make a right.
Lets suppose a group of peoples attack your country. Somehow you defeat them, some of them are dead and some are captured alive. What will be your decision about those alive attackers?
You can logically refute my POV by replying the above question.
CHEERs!!!!!

Vitamin_C

Lets suppose a group of peoples attack your country. Somehow you defeat them, some of them are dead and some are captured alive. What will be your decision about those alive attackers?
You can logically refute my POV by replying the above question.
CHEERs!!!!!

I would Follow the Geneva conventions which doesn’t allow mistreatment of prisoners of war or civilians. So I would not rape them or Torture/execute them or sell their daughters, wives and sisters as sex slaves. What Muhammad did was wrong and barbaric then and it is wrong and barbaric today. That’s why Arabs and all the countries that follow the Arabs and their religion are so backward compared to rest of the world.

Vitamin_C

Is guantanamo bay according to Geneva conventions? Or any other example you can present where Gen.Conventions were followed?

What does Guantanamo bay have to do with me? You asked me what I would do, I told you that I would not abuse prisoners of war by raping them or executing the Or selling them as slaves.

Even US doesn’t do that. The only ones that come close are ISIS and Abu Bakr Baghdadi.

There is only 1

What does Guantanamo bay have to do with me? You asked me what I would do, I told you that I would not abuse prisoners of war by raping them or executing the Or selling them as slaves.

Even US doesn’t do that. The only ones that come close are ISIS and Abu Bakr Baghdadi.
Well, my point is that nobody in the world obeys genua conventions regulations. These guidelines are just bookish material, never to be obeyed.
Anyway, let me summarize it: if you do not have any plan to attack Muslims, you don't need to worry about slavery laws.
It was nice talking to you.

Vitamin_C

Well, my point is that nobody in the world obeys genua conventions regulations.

So what? No matter what rules you have there will be rule breakers but point of the argument is selling prisoners of war is outlawed by every country that signed Geneva conventions. But Islamic laws allow slavery.

Also slavery in Islam is not limited to combatants. Sexual slavery is also permitted by Quran and Arab women did not engage in wars but still Muhammad and his men captured and raped them.

Islamic law allows you to rape and enslave civilians. Instances of rapes are common in wars but no law permits this it’s only Islamic laws that legalize slavery and rape.

There is only 1

So what? No matter what rules you have there will be rule breakers but point of the argument is selling prisoners of war is outlawed by every country that signed Geneva conventions. But Islamic laws allow slavery.

Also slavery in Islam is not limited to combatants. Sexual slavery is also permitted by Quran and Arab women did not engage in wars but still Muhammad and his men captured and raped them.

Islamic law allows you to rape and enslave civilians. Instances of rapes are common in wars but no law permits this it’s only Islamic laws that legalize slavery and rape.
During Prophet's era, there were slavery in all world, still in US slavery were there a couple of centuries ago. Furthermore, all of the Ghazwat were fought in defence by Muslims. You can confirm it by maps where there ghazwat were fought. Battle of Makkah were fought in Makkah but in this ghazwa, there were no casuality and no slavery at all. So you CANNOT blame us for slavery 1441 years ago.
Slavery is still there in the world but they use different name. In fact, there is no cure for combatants expect slavery.
As I said earlier, you do not have to worry about slavery laws if you do not have any plan to attack Muslims.