Musharraf to US Keep your guard up

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
It seems Musharraf is more worried about attack on US then thousands dying in Pakistan. Even after thousands of muslims have been killed by US he is telling US to continue what they are doing? What a beigharat traitorous coward he is.

Whenver people from tableghi jamat visit a local masjid they often start their conversaiton with "Bhaiyoon baad namaz asar hum eman aur yaqeen ki baat karein gay". I always used to wonder what is this yaqeen? It took me 15 years to isolate the Yaqeen from Eman. Many of us and including my self do not have the level of yaqeen that we can speak the truth or even understand the reality.

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
Thats why i like this leader,,,,he says what the reality is and mostly people over here want to listen dreamy world items like IK says but when it shatters it really hurts.........Jiyyyyyyyeeee musharraf

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
magar ye qoom ab aadi hochuki he dream world me rehne me, Nawazu Shehbazu dekaate rahe hen ge khwaab in ko, oor ye begherat maarte rahe ge naare, hahhahahahaha
Thats why i like this leader,,,,he says what the reality is and mostly people over here want to listen dreamy world items like IK says but when it shatters it really hurts.........Jiyyyyyyyeeee musharraf

Urooj_lbw

Put Nawazu and Shehbazu infront of Wolf Blitzer in a live show and watch how people will laugh at us to have such dumbo kind of people to call them so called politicians, bad

anees1980

MPA (400+ posts)
Dreamy world of Imran Khan!!!!, change is defenitly a dream for a common man in Pakistan, and this dream will Inshallah come true.

anees1980

MPA (400+ posts)
Put Nawazu and Shehbazu infront of Wolf Blitzer in a live show and watch how people will laugh at us to have such dumbo kind of people to call them so called politicians, bad
Don't like sharif brothers but atleast they have the guts to stay in Pakistan and do their politics in Pakistan, unlike Musharaf who seems to be following footstep of Altaf in becoming another telephonic leader.

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
put musharaf in atv show and then see his baygaratee,and enlightened modration,
p k dhut, haram khoor!!!!!bhgoora!!!!!! commando nahe chuha hay,bahir bath ker barkain mar raha hay,
main derwata werta kisi say nahin,(lakin mere jaan ko khatra hay is liay pakistan nahe aoon gaa,) buzdill,namakharam!!!!!!

Urooj_lbw

their days are running out bro, very soon, they know it that's why they have started their typical cheap propaganda against Imran, tind looter brothers , they show guts to sit in theri Raiwind property and loot the country again but very soon, very soon bro, they will be finished, Allah ki nagri me deer he andher nahi
Don't like sharif brothers but atleast they have the guts to stay in Pakistan and do their politics in Pakistan, unlike Musharaf who seems to be following footstep of Altaf in becoming another telephonic leader.

Urooj_lbw

work hard and don't be jealous, Tind brothers have no guts to sit infront of Wolf Blitzer, they know they can't fool him , first they need a translator , who translate his question for them, jahil ganwaar qoom
put musharaf in atv show and then see his baygaratee,and enlightened modration,
p k dhut, haram khoor!!!!!bhgoora!!!!!! commando nahe chuha hay,bahir bath ker barkain mar raha hay,
main derwata werta kisi say nahin,(lakin mere jaan ko khatra hay is liay pakistan nahe aoon gaa,) buzdill,namakharam!!!!!!