Mubashar Luqman doing fund raising for Shaukat Khanum in Toronto(July 2011)

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
wtf this man in doing in PTI fundraising
PTI has one asset ... credibility
and if these ***** keep coming to PTI functions, we wont to be different than PPP and PLMn

Some will say, people do change
If he has he must apologise for his idiotic propoganda against PTI..

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wow, the level of trust in Shaukat Khanum is very heartening to see. Just goes to show how people do give money if they trust that it's going to the right place and that there's a transparent system in place. I just wish one day our governance systems will enjoy the same level of people's trust. As for Mubashir Lucman, if he's doing something good, I think we should appreciate it.

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
and if these ***** keep coming to PTI functions, we wont to be different than PPP and PLMn

Jab PTI Jamati e Islami ki kaali bhairon ka boojh utha sakti hay ... To Mubashir Lucman kia cheez hay :lol:

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is good...People outside the country are so united But the people in the country have been divided by the politicians...

Imran Khan ruined his life for this country of sleeping people.

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)

It was not PTI fund raising campaign, it was for Shoukat khanum hospital. Any one can come and donate in this cause...

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
What was the final telly @Adeel ?

I am not sure. From the video It looks like there weren't too many people there. Maybe one of the local PTI guys can confirm it?

Can't tell exact number but a majour rough estimate for your info

Two bats - $5000 each
Three Balls - $200 each
Umrah Ticket - $2200
Pledges from audience - about $5000 + some jewelry
Mubashir Lucman - $1000
MQM Canada - $2000
About 7 hospital wards sponsorships including three by Shabbir Chaudhry

Last edited:

RAJKO

Councller (250+ posts)
Im proud of people like this i salam and salute them, oh what a people ?? i love you all, im not PTI member but i like Imran and he is only man in Pakistan to sail the Boat out.