Mr Zardari had thought about suicide !!!!!!!!!!!!

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am thankful to ALLAH that he is suffering from that disease (However, I have never thank to ALLAH if someone suffers from some disease I just pray from ALLAH that ALLAH SWT showers HIS mercy on him and he will be fine and healthy again by the grace of ALLAH ... that's not my nature that I thanked to ALLAH for some one suffering ... but Mr. Z is an exceptional case..... as he is the root cause of millions of people who are really suffering )Anyway I thank to ALLAH for his suffering that while he suffers he is hurting so much the nation, people and our beloved country ....... so if he gets 100 percent healthy and fully fresh till now Pakistan would have been finished as he started to loot Pakistan with all his mind and fresh thinking and mentally and physically strong and fit. So it is good that he is not fit.... as it hard for us to take his load ... While if gets fit we must have been died by now ....

crankthskunk

Stephen Reich, a psychiatrist from New York State, said Mr Zardari was unable to recall the birthdays of his wife and children and had thought about suicide.

Golden opportunity missed(cry)

PkRevolution

This is actually the most important issue which should be discussed as high priority in parliment. He is not only President but also Supreme Commander of Pakistani forces. What a Shame!!!

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
lol

or probably you should say, this is first time a sensible person ruling Pakistan, otherwise look into every ruler before hime, they had rule really abnormal way.
[HI]
Never mind , he is ok , he wants to paint himself the first ' Zinda Shaheed of Pakistan '. [/HI]

1122.gif

He is evil and all evils are at the Allah 's Target ... Soon people will find it.