Mr Shahzad Akbar!! The Recent Arrival of Money Laundered By Malik Riaz, Pakistani Awam Needs To Know Where, Which Account This Money Was Transferred.

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)
You seem like a relatively intelligent person, I am sure you can draw your own conclusions.

No need for my views, you already have prejudicial outlook regarding my interpretation ABOUT the Meeting of a known personality with dubious characteristics and Wheels of justice concept.

If you are content with meeting of a criminal with a federal minister.. I am happy for you. Asta Lavista baby.

One more thing.. Does Malik Riaz has paperwork banking transactions related to his MONEY trail to UK?
Fair enough. You are entitled to have such views. n. I respect your views. I am not privy to any info pertinent to the last part of your comment though.. However I do not have sufficient knowledge that would make me think he is culpable of any wrongdoing but who knows you might be proven right in your gut feelings... only Allah knows... although I hope it's not the case..

Nawazcophansi76

Senator (1k+ posts)
Fair enough. You are entitled to have such views. n. I respect your views. I am not privy to any info pertinent to the last part of your comment though.. However I do not have sufficient knowledge that would make me think he is culpable of any wrongdoing but who knows you might be proven right in your gut feelings... only Allah knows... although I hope it's not the case..
[/QUOTE.

I never accused Shahzad Akbar of any wrongdoing. It is the meeting and having LUNCH with a character like Malik Riaz.. Gave me the willies.. Not Halal.

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The recent arrival of MONEY STOLEN from Pakistan By Malik Riaz, and the settlement WITH NCA, THE crime Agency of UK, WE the AWAM would like to know exact location account # Which State institution has it.

Transparency is a MUST fat man.

The criminal gangs of Zardaree, Nawaz Business men, bureaucrats, 102 couriers AYYAN ALI AND THE REST OF THE FEMALE PROSTITUTES who carried large bags looted MONEY of POOR AWAM MUST be arrested.

How WAS this money transferred to UK BY MALIK RIAZ AND HIS GANG? YOU MUST EXPLAIN TO AWAM IN DETAILS. OK FAT MAN.

WE ARE WATCHING YOUR EVERY MOVE.. YOUR LUNCH WITH A KNOWN CRIMINAL MALIK RIAZ.. IS A MONSTER CRIMINAL ACT.

HOW DID MALIK RIAZ TRANSFERRED MONEY?

NEED ANSWERS. STOP DOING PRESS CONFERENCES!!
Like he clearly mentioned he will be the safeer of Kashmir? And here are few more things he clearly mentioned.
1۔ قرض نہیں لوں گا۔
2:۔ پٹرول، بجلی اور گیس سستی کروں گا۔
3:۔ میٹرو بس نہیں بنائوں گا۔
4:۔ڈالر مہنگا نہیں کروں گا۔
5:۔ ہندوستان سے مراسم برابری کی بنیاد پر ہوں گے۔
6:۔ ٹیکس ایمنسٹی سکیم نہیں دوں گا۔
7:۔آزاد امیدوار نہیں لوں گا۔
8:۔پروٹوکول نہیں لوں گا۔
9:۔وزیراعظم ہائوس کو لائبریری بنائوں گا۔گورنر ہائوس گرا دوں گا۔
10:۔بیرون ملک کم از کم جائوں گا، وہ بھی کمرشل پرواز سے۔
11:۔ہیلی کاپٹر کی بجائے ہالینڈ کے وزیراعظم کی طرح سائیکل استعمال کروں گا۔
12:۔ مختصر ترین کابینہ رکھوں گا۔
13:۔جس کسی پر الزام ہوگا، اسے عہدہ نہیں دوں گا۔ اور میں آپ سے کبھی جھوٹ نہ بولوں گا۔
گھر میں چیک کرلو اور کوئی چھوٹی موٹی واردات ہوئی ہو تو وہ بھی خان پر ڈال دو

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In which world you are living; Khan has so many videos spread all over main stream and social media.

in my world i have seen this list befor on social media spread as propaganda by pmln. not even close to reality.

waisay tu daku sharif nay bhi kaha tha karachi say peshawar bullet train banaonga among lots of his bongian, never saw you questioning him.

i’ll judge him with you on his promises after 5 years, specially on job creation, poverty alleviation and all other promises he made.

Munawarkhan

786 is short for Bismillah....
so you are saying Bismillah when you start swearing at every body?
Haha and you are the only asshole in the whole world ? who is doing it.....

another wrong concept.
786 is not short for bismillah. I mean how can you shorten bismillah into numbers

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
You seem like a reasonable person ... but your posts are unnecessary abusive. Take a chill pill. Itni tension na lo bhai ... yahan bohat sarey malik riaz mojood hain. You must appreciate that PTI is doing everything in their capacity to bring back the looted wealth. With your logic, Imran Khan must not even say Salam or shake hands with majority of the politicians, bureaucrats and other personalities because they are well known corrupt. Most people on this forum are against the corrupt mafia and support any and all actions that will ensure that these filth of the Earth are punished for their crimes against Pakistan ... but show some patience and restraint. Don't act like an illiterate and illogical patwari ... otherwise there would be no difference between you and them.

The recent arrival of MONEY STOLEN from Pakistan By Malik Riaz, and the settlement WITH NCA, THE crime Agency of UK, WE the AWAM would like to know exact location account # Which State institution has it.

Transparency is a MUST fat man.

The criminal gangs of Zardaree, Nawaz Business men, bureaucrats, 102 couriers AYYAN ALI AND THE REST OF THE FEMALE PROSTITUTES who carried large bags looted MONEY of POOR AWAM MUST be arrested.

How WAS this money transferred to UK BY MALIK RIAZ AND HIS GANG? YOU MUST EXPLAIN TO AWAM IN DETAILS. OK FAT MAN.

WE ARE WATCHING YOUR EVERY MOVE.. YOUR LUNCH WITH A KNOWN CRIMINAL MALIK RIAZ.. IS A MONSTER CRIMINAL ACT.

HOW DID MALIK RIAZ TRANSFERRED MONEY?

NEED ANSWERS. STOP DOING PRESS CONFERENCES!!

Saboo

another wrong concept.
786 is not short for bismillah. I mean how can you shorten bismillah into numbers
Bro it is always easy if you just google it to know some thing.
786 is the total of all haroof of Bismillah arrahman nir rahim derived by an ancient system of arabic numerology called Abjad, where every alphabet has given a value. It is also used in Urdu names.
Google it now if you still don't believe me...thanks. ?

Awan S

in my world i have seen this list befor on social media spread as propaganda by pmln. not even close to reality.

waisay tu daku sharif nay bhi kaha tha karachi say peshawar bullet train banaonga among lots of his bongian, never saw you questioning him.

i’ll judge him with you on his promises after 5 years, specially on job creation, poverty alleviation and all other promises he made.
The story started from first 100 days to reached at after five years. Along with his followers Khan also want that no one should question him before five years. World does not work that way; you have to be answerable for every decision you make and whatever you achieve or lose during the course of the time. If in one year and four months over 4 million people have lost jobs then you are answerable for now; these people cannot wait another four years. If inflation last 16 months is consistently over ten and now it peaked at 12.9% then you need to answer now. Government's statistical department themselves release data that inflation in food related items are 16% at present then no one will wait for year 2023.

Munawarkhan

The story started from first 100 days to reached at after five years. Along with his followers Khan also want that no one should question him before five years. World does not work that way; you have to be answerable for every decision you make and whatever you achieve or lose during the course of the time. If in one year and four months over 4 million people have lost jobs then you are answerable for now; these people cannot wait another four years. If inflation last 16 months is consistently over ten and now it peaked at 12.9% then you need to answer now. Government's statistical department themselves release data that inflation in food related items are 16% at present then no one will wait for year 2023.

4 million ppl lost jobs, where do you get your numbers from? Arastoo?
bring facts we’ll talk.

when you run out of answers, you bring new questions.

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
786 is short for Bismillah....
so you are saying Bismillah when you start swearing at every body?
Haha and you are the only asshole in the whole world ? who is doing it.....
نیازی کے تم جیسے جاہل سپورٹر انسان کی زبان نہیں سمجھتے بلکہ نیازی کی لمبی اور گندی زبان میں بات سمجھ سکتے ہیں۔
تم لوگ بکواس کرتے ہو تو تمہارا منہ بھی بند کرنا پڑتا ہے۔
اپنا کمنٹ دیکھ لو جاہل ترین انسان

Saboo

نیازی کے تم جیسے جاہل سپورٹر انسان کی زبان نہیں سمجھتے بلکہ نیازی کی لمبی اور گندی زبان میں بات سمجھ سکتے ہیں۔
تم لوگ بکواس کرتے ہو تو تمہارا منہ بھی بند کرنا پڑتا ہے۔
اپنا کمنٹ دیکھ لو جاہل ترین انسان
ہاہا جاہل میں یا تم؟ جو گالیاں بھی الله کا نام لیکر دیتے ہیں؟..... ?

Awan S

4 million ppl lost jobs, where do you get your numbers from? Arastoo?
bring facts we’ll talk.

when you run out of answers, you bring new questions.
Main stream media reported this number few months ago. It is an estimated but careful number to keep in view current slow down in economy. If you look at trade conditions and industrial slow down this number does not look big. If you are watching main stream media everyone is crying "Karobar Tbah ho gia he". You still want to day dreaming then it is your choice.

Munawarkhan

Main stream media reported this number few months ago. It is an estimated but careful number to keep in view current slow down in economy. If you look at trade conditions and industrial slow down this number does not look big. If you are watching main stream media everyone is crying "Karobar Tbah ho gia he". You still want to day dreaming then it is your choice.

So you are admitting that there is no proof of your argument.