MQM vs Jamaat-e-Islami

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
Facts and figure dekh kar tumari bolti band hogi hy. Kia baqi political parties dhood ki dholi hoi hian ?

Nahi janab bolti to 12 May 2007 ko hi band hogai thee MQM kay Qatiloon ki asliyat dekh kay. Pata to pahlay hi tha kay MQM walay Kamenay Katil hain lakin usdin to pori duniya kay samnay prove ho gaya.

Aur jhooktay aur biktay to MQM walay haar government main hain. Isliya keep believing in the lie. I am a neutral person. I have no religious or linguistic bias towards any party. From a neutral eye MQM is a terrorist party so is Jamiat. The only good party in pakistan today is PTI. You like MQM becuase you are Muhajir, so you have a bias...

Last edited:

woofer

Banned
Nahi janab bolti to 12 May 2007 ko hi band hogai thee MQM kay Qatiloon ki asliyat dekh kay. Pata to pahlay hi tha kay MQM walay Kamenay Katil hain lakin usdin to pori duniya kay samnay prove ho gaya.

Aur jhooktay aur biktay to MQM walay haar government main hain. Isliya keep believing in the lie. I am a neutral person. I have no religious or linguistic bias towards any party. From a neutral eye MQM is a terrorist party so is Jamiat. The only good party in pakistan today is PTI. You like MQM becuase you are Muhajir, so you have a bias...

Brother it is not Mojhir Qomi Movment anymore it is Mohtehda Qomi Moment. It is not the matter of Mohajir if Nawaz shareef had done somthing good for the country I would have been his fan. But only MQM paracticlaly proved that it is the party of poor people. Their work, their winning, No lotta, No corruption, all poor people in assemblies. I think you should go to MQM covenaction Lahore at 25 April.

Regarding Tanga party it is internet party his leader is immature. (Nabaligh) ground reality is zero.

Last edited:

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
But he is more intelligent and certainly more educated than Altaf. Secondly, Muhajir Qoumi Moment is definitly a lotta party. They have made coalition with every government, even with Nawaz and PPP government to whom they blam for operation. I am not a dumb person. I am Sindhi speaking and a doctor in Germany. And I can clearly see that MQM is worst of all parties and its all support come from uneducated class of Muhajirs. Having lived in karachi all my life I have observed the ways of MQM very closely. I have no Bias to any party and I have myself attended many MQM conventions in Karachi. Believe me I am not convinced!!! And Altaf not only sounds Jahil but whatever he says in his speeches is just simply crap. He seems like a very Hypocrite and Makkar person. He has not done anything for the country. His reasons for being in London are not sensible and his source of income in London is doubtful.

Whatever you MQM guys say here you are unable to convince anyone other than who are already convinced. People who support Imran have no linguistic or religious bias towards him and yet they support him for the truth he speaks and what he has done for the nation so far.

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Lots of Discussion has been done....
Both are funded by foreign countries.
Both have same attitude.

Both gets the vote as the ratio of people...

JI is total fraud and Begerat party like ANP....

Still in politics even they opposed Pakistan.

MQM is killer party.....As u see the trend in India, Hindu used to kill opponents. and still very noble......

Status
Not open for further replies.