MQM MNA FAUZIA EJAZ....

tunmalng

Citizen
just to put it out there i dont support any party..but we should appreciate wat is good.[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVa-VFXWC_8[/video]

A

abbasiali

WOW

What a brave speech, but who cares, in parliament, its PPP PML(N) MQM ANP ETC but no one claim to be Pakistani, unfortunate, few clapping and then next person,

These politicians will never understand, and soon again they all will be together on the roads and again will be starting another movement against dictator who will take another 10 - 15 years of Nation.

Again we will find all these great leaders in London in their Palaces.

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)
WHICH QUAID WHAT COUNTRY THE ONE WHO GAVE SPEECH IN NEW DELHI BUT WE CAN SAY A GOOD STUDENT OF HER QUAID SHE KNOWS HOW TO DO BAINNE

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
SHE SAID THAT SHE IS ASHAMED OF BEING A PAKISTANI. I AGREE WITH HER. SHE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HERSELF FOR BEING A PAKISTANI.

irfan123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
shaheedchoudry said:
SHE SAID THAT SHE IS ASHAMED OF BEING A PAKISTANI. I AGREE WITH HER. SHE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HERSELF FOR BEING A PAKISTANI.

u should ashame of ur self my frined by saying ur self a pakistani,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,u talk ablut jamhoriath but dont even no the asens of jahomirath............is really sad that pakistan has youth like u guyz...........so sad and shamfull

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
shaheedchoudry said:

Tum Jaisay Loog Pakistan Turwa Ker Hi Rahain Gain.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
irfan123 said:
shaheedchoudry said:

u should ashame of ur self my frined by saying ur self a pakistani,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,u talk ablut jamhoriath but dont even no the asens of jahomirath............is really sad that pakistan has youth like u guyz...........so sad and shamfull
I DON'T KNOW WHY ARE YOU BEING UPSET. I AGREE WITH HER. LOOK , I AM IN AGREEMENT WITH MQM MEMBER.

irfan123

abbasiali said:
WOW

What a brave speech, but who cares, in parliament, its PPP PML(N) MQM ANP ETC but no one claim to be Pakistani, unfortunate, few clapping and then next person,

These politicians will never understand, and soon again they all will be together on the roads and again will be starting another movement against dictator who will take another 10 - 15 years of Nation.

Again we will find all these great leaders in London in their Palaces.

we need someone who work for paksitan doesnt matter dectatro or politicans we need a honest man like musharraf....................we have four khalifa rahsdeen..........and they all were a chief of their army............so it doesnt matter .............west ney aap jasey logon ko jamhoryaath ka dana dal kar isme laga deya takey lartey martey rahooo..........or wo apna kam kartey rahein..................aajh pakistan ka yeh hal hi jamhoriath ke waja say haih.......................log apni apni party key khatir dosry ko marnehy ky liyee tyar rhety hain aajh hum pakistani say zyada ppp pmln mqm or anp hain.............no body claim thier self to pakisatni....that is sad.............we r divided just cuz of this jamhoriyath....think about it.................jamhoryath is sucessfull in west but it doesnt mean every thing is for everyplace..........think about it with logic with out assumptions............we need a good leader to lead pakistan.......doesnt matter it will be from militry or from any party..........alteast when pople come from militry they belong to the place who we depend on for our security..............rakhwaly hain wo haumary.........they dont get visa to leave pakstain untill they r in uniform....................politicans tu aajh hain kul nahi barrey barey mehal shugar mills buna laitey hain khari....think if u have couurage to think

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
I realy wonder that how many people are there in Pakistan which are still defending MQM, For God sake Altaf Hussain is not your uncle, and MQM is not a religious party that you feel guilty or sin by opposing its bad activities, try to b a wise guy and develop your own point of view as well.

I beleive that if she i mean this MNA is such a nice or educated lady, then she shouldnt be the part of MQM.

irfan123

masadi1980 said:
I realy wonder that how many people are there in Pakistan which are still defending MQM, For God sake Altaf Hussain is not your uncle, and MQM is not a religious party that you feel guilty or sin by opposing its bad activities, try to b a wise guy and develop your own point of view as well.

I beleive that if she i mean this MNA is such a nice or educated lady, then she shouldnt be the part of MQM.

belive me only educated peoples are a part of mqm.........................mqm is the only middle clase educated peopls party.in pakaistan u belive or not that is a reality............god bless you

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
Actually MQM was created by the dictators and establishment to defend the existing privilged system of expliotation and the history of MQM has established it.
no sencible person can defend MQM and its leaders as they always speak lies and try to fool the peoples of Karachi / hyderabad

shoro

Bravo! Don't know about her party leader's motifs but at least she seems have the passion and sincerity which we need in all Pakistani leaders but unfortunately perhaps she is also one of like us ... frustrated masses sick and tired of corrupt regimes

shakeel

Citizen
Pls don't be so sick. If some body is doing good we should appreciate, no matters from which party they belongs.
Pls tell me what the MLN, PPP or MLQ give to pakistan.
Pls open ur mind. Thanks

masadi1980 said:

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
irfan123 said:
masadi1980 said:

belive me only educated peoples are a part of mqm.........................mqm is the only middle clase educated peopls party.in pakaistan u belive or not that is a reality............god bless you
EDUCATED????????????

skshinwari

Citizen
That was so cute, i loved her when she talk, what i believe now these Quaideen(PML N,Q, PPP Z, JUI F, MQM A, should step aside, otherwise there will be more crying n who cares.
18 Woman became Shaheed for Flour, ( I like to eat buns dip into cream for Sehri, n cakes after Aftari ) how would i face, when come face to face..ashamed.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQM aim is to protect the "Ruling Elite" and existing corrupt expioltation system. The development which they mentioned are done on the cost of the rest of the country's deprived areas such as Baluchistan, NWFP, and remote areas of Sindh and Punjab. The resorces and wealth generated by the hardworking peoples of the country (farmers and labours) were lavishly used for the benefits of an elite class living in cities of karachi, lahore and islamabad.
It is the basic reasons of the present unrest and tension in the socirty.
We should realize the past mistake and expose those culprits who advocate and protect the corrupt mafias in order to bring justice and fair treatment to all.

"I am ashamed of being a Pakistani"

yeah i know every mqm leader is ashamed of being a Pakistani including Altaf as he's shown in front of Indian audience in India....

You crying of injustice and minority of mqm in the asembely but have you noticed in Karachi where you are in majority what you do to the other minority races (pathans, panjabies) in karachi?????? brutally killing innocent poeple

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
NA,NA
AND THESE EDUCATED PEOPLE R Pakpatriot, Irfan123, Zainabia, Sparatacus, Jury, Jabeen AND LOT OF OTHERS U CAN SEE THEIR DIGREES WITH THEIR ATTITUDES IN THIS FORUM. Alhamdullillah
:lol: :lol:

Sorry to others, this is just a joke with Mr. Tower or Ms. Keamari whatever ;)