MQM MNA FAUZIA EJAZ....

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Or look at only real educated faces in the parliament, Khush Bakht Shujaat and Haider Imam Rizvi..... They are the gems in the parliament. When they talk, they talk serious. People of Pakistan always listen to them.

Keep leg pulling, who cares. We are progressing at our end, Alhamdullillah.

..................... , SHAHEEN KA JEHAN OAR

tunmalng

Citizen
iam sorry ...for even posting it ..cause i really didnt wanted anyone to fight over it ...wat is the link about and here we are talking whoz literate or is english worth it and what not...how can we blame our leaders if we cant keep our cool on a "DISCUSSION FORUM".i would definitely refrain next time from posting anything like this, peace.

A

abbasiali

tunmalng said:
iam sorry ...for even posting it ..cause i really didnt wanted anyone to fight over it ...wat is the link about and here we are talking whoz literate or is english worth it and what not...how can we blame our leaders if we cant keep our cool on a "DISCUSSION FORUM".i would definitely refrain next time from posting anything like this, peace.
Dear Tunmalng,

Don't be disappointed, I encourage you to be here, it was quite unfortunate, but you just carry on.

Regards

A

abbasiali

Dear Pakpatriot, Shaheedchaudhry,Irfan123

Needless to say, how disappointing it was when I saw you guys involve in very very personal,

Pakpatriot with 975 post 3 stars, My dear brother, I always found you very compromising and friendly, the only thing which I expect from you, is to maintain a self code of conduct, as soon you feel, that any thread is going out of the way, abusive, please try to defuse it your self, and I know you can do it. otherwise do report it, and it will be actioned, unfortunately there is a personal issue going on with me, which has refrain me to stay a while, one of the reason, which had kept this thread uncontrolled. But please do own this website, show your best of patience, and I am sure at the end, you will be the winner.

Shaheedchaudhry with 450 post 2 stars, Dear, you need to understand, every time, every one have their own circumstances, you need to volunteer by yourself to defuse the burning situation, What have you earn with aggression, nothing, except some of the embarrassing dialouges, which had made forum ugly, nothing more than that. Being one of the senior member, this is your prime duty to maintain the grace of this forum, which you share equally, I hope I am going to see in future real responsible attitude.

Irfan123 with 168 posts fair enough to guide and control the situation, rather than becoming a part of useless conversation, Please do part your knowledge and experience, avoid aggression, my request is try once only, and I am sure that you will get positive result.

Guys I have edit a lot in this thread, but if something missing, do let me know.

Regards.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
abbasiali said:

Needless to say, how disappointing it was when I saw you guys involve in very very personal,

Pakpatriot with 975 post 3 stars, My dear brother, I always found you very compromising and friendly, the only thing which I expect from you, is to maintain a self code of conduct, as soon you feel, that any thread is going out of the way, abusive, please try to defuse it your self, and I know you can do it. otherwise do report it, and it will be actioned, unfortunately there is a personal issue going on with me, which has refrain me to stay a while, one of the reason, which had kept this thread uncontrolled. But please do own this website, show your best of patience, and I am sure at the end, you will be the winner.

Shaheedchaudhry with 450 post 2 stars, Dear, you need to understand, every time, every one have their own circumstances, you need to volunteer by yourself to defuse the burning situation, What have you earn with aggression, nothing, except some of the embarrassing dialouges, which had made forum ugly, nothing more than that. Being one of the senior member, this is your prime duty to maintain the grace of this forum, which you share equally, I hope I am going to see in future real responsible attitude.

Irfan123 with 168 posts fair enough to guide and control the situation, rather than becoming a part of useless conversation, Please do part your knowledge and experience, avoid aggression, my request is try once only, and I am sure that you will get positive result.

Guys I have edit a lot in this thread, but if something missing, do let me know.

Regards.

I hope there is nothing wrong going on your personal level. May Allah Taala give you peace of mind. Please share on my personal account if it is sharable.
Thanks
Your brother.

A

abbasiali

PakPatriot1 said:
abbasiali said:

Regards.

I hope there is nothing wrong going on your personal level. May Allah Taala give you peace of mind. Please share on my personal account if it is sharable.
Thanks
Your brother.
Thanks Brother,
Alhamdulilah, now situation in under control,
Regards.