junaids

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: MQM is a big network of terrorists - Asma Jahangir

As for the operation ..I think the operation is surprisingly favoring the party you are referring to . You mentioned the root cause , how about origination of the whole gangster mindset ? No doubt the party you are referring to is the biggest player of this bloody game ... others aren't far behind either but their back lash was brought out in reaction (not that I am trying to defend them ) ... but I agree with you , operation has to be without any difference .... but when you consider one party more unfortunate already ,isn't fair . Operation hasn't ended yet , I sure hope Karachi and hopefully even Pakistan is wiped out of all the killers .

The operation is being spear headed by one of the accused parties (PPP). The rangers in tandem with the police forces are ill-equipped and too tainted to run a fair operation to begin with. The only unbiased group that can handle a full clean-up is the army and anything less will not generate the required results (maybe just the desired ones).

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

news-03.gif

pic-03.jpg

This young reporter ( 5th from left ) has beautiful features.
He can have one to one with any one any time including Sharmila.

not only me but the whole nation believe that MQM is terrorist organization and involve in extortion in karachi, Asma Jehangir is a brave lawyer and leader of lawyers and i personally thankful to her as a ordinary citizen of pakistan for highlighting the role of MQM in karachi.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

where do you fit 12 may 2007 in 2001 to 2007 period... Of course

mqm was responsible for killing on 12 may, 2007.

All parties were responsible for 12 May, though MQM share the majority of the blame to single them and only them out would be unfair.
As all parties are responsible for current situation of Karachi. Remember it takes 2 to fight

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)
there is no doubt about it that MQM is terrorist organization. now the question is how to get rid of it. i think, it should be declared rogue organization and be banned, all its leadership should be tried for their crimes. then u will see, all the mahajirs will become pakistanis

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
That is the truth. Atleast asma had the courage to speak up. All these parties should stop killing people and extortion money or they should be treated as terrorist and be killed by what ever means. Once and for all lets finish the issue of karachi. MQM is no doubt the founder of extortion, Bori band killing, target killing and land grabbing. The others have joined it now. So yes take them on in every way.

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)

Hehe.... Guess Jang didnt report all that she said.
However I would like to say that from 2001 to 2007 Karachi was the most peaceful it has been for the past 30 years. So what she says doesnt make sense.
I could also dispute her claim that MQM started bhattakhori but then you would start labeling me as target killer and what not

cus that is the time when they were getting all they wanted, undisputed, that dictator was not bothered about what they were doing. This period is the time when this mafia became so powerful. Do you really think they created all these big gangs over night now. How stupid do you think this nation is.
Musharaff is the biggest reason of all this mess, He was feeding this monster with both hands in all that time and now we are paying the price!!(omg)

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)

All parties were responsible for 12 May, though MQM share the majority of the blame to single them and only them out would be unfair.
As all parties are responsible for current situation of Karachi. Remember it takes 2 to fight

How are you going to understand, Its one party vs whole nation (every institue and party of this nation) whats all that about.
OOHHH mqm is so generous that it would take balme f others to help them. Why exactly??????Go and invent other crap joke, this is not gonna work!!!!!!
I am not saying everyone else is doing the right thing, but this mess is by mqm sololey and it shows thir hattered towards this country (and I don't mean urdu speaking, I mean these so called mohajirs who don't even call themselves paksitanis, maybe they should do hijrat to space now, as there are no humans living there and mohajirs don't like humans, I guess that that place would suite them the most(bigsmile))

pak4242

Councller (250+ posts)
MQM Pakistan mei basney wale urdu bolney waloo ki jamat hai..?:13:
OR
MQM Karachi mei basney wale urdu bolney waloo ki jamat hai..?:13:

ye sirf Karachi ke TALABAN hai jo urdu boltey aur Bhatta late hai[hilar]

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

How are you going to understand, Its one party vs whole nation (every institue and party of this nation) whats all that about.
OOHHH mqm is so generous that it would take balme f others to help them. Why exactly??????Go and invent other crap joke, this is not gonna work!!!!!!
I am not saying everyone else is doing the right thing, but this mess is by mqm sololey and it shows thir hattered towards this country (and I don't mean urdu speaking, I mean these so called mohajirs who don't even call themselves paksitanis, maybe they should do hijrat to space now, as there are no humans living there and mohajirs don't like humans, I guess that that place would suite them the most(bigsmile))

Yes send all mohajirs away, it would make PAkistan a very peaceful place. No actually its MQM vs all racists like you and I am with MQM in this fight against peope with the mentality of Zulfiqar Mirza

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

cus that is the time when they were getting all they wanted, undisputed, that dictator was not bothered about what they were doing. This period is the time when this mafia became so powerful. Do you really think they created all these big gangs over night now. How stupid do you think this nation is.
Musharaff is the biggest reason of all this mess, He was feeding this monster with both hands in all that time and now we are paying the price!!(omg)

Musharafs time was when KArachi aw unprecedented development, Karachi got everything it deserved. Racists like you dont like Karachi developing I know that, thats why you want to destroy it with the help of Zulfiqar Mirza

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)

Musharafs time was when KArachi aw unprecedented development, Karachi got everything it deserved. Racists like you dont like Karachi developing I know that, thats why you want to destroy it with the help of Zulfiqar Mirza

so did they do this work to blackmail people of pakistan??????
If Musharaf was so fair then why did he not develop the country fairly, whta was balochista's fault??
so is mqm a race now?????(please don't tell me they are all urdu speaking), mohajirs belonged to all the races, don't try to manipulate my words. Go and sort your crying baby altaf hussain out.
Like I said before, it doesn't matter for the development work, mqm should never have taken law in their hands and start target killing.
I am sure if mqm was not taking bhatta this contry and karachi would have developed 100 times more, like Imran khan said it would have been better than Dubai, thanks to mqm and taliban for creating so much peace in this country:angry_smile: