aamirksa

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: MQM is a big network of terrorists - Asma Jahangir

ابتو اسما جہانگیر بھی ایم کیو ایم کی لسٹ میں آگئی ہے ، انکو جب بھی چانس ملا تو یہ بھی کسی بوری میں ملیگی

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)

Hehe.... Guess Jang didnt report all that she said.
However I would like to say that from 2001 to 2007 Karachi was the most peaceful it has been for the past 30 years. So what she says doesnt make sense.
I could also dispute her claim that MQM started bhattakhori but then you would start labeling me as target killer and what not
Pehlay court court kartay hain phir munafiqat par utar aatay hain yeh MQM walay. Ab court ki baat bhi bh0nd! daleel se reject kar di. Ab yeh court se bhi dushmani karein gay.

shabaash MQM walo (clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

You make Shaitan very much proud.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

Pehlay court court kartay hain phir munafiqat par utar aatay hain yeh MQM walay. Ab court ki baat bhi bh0nd! daleel se reject kar di. Ab yeh court se bhi dushmani karein gay.

shabaash MQM walo (clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

You make Shaitan very much proud.

Asma Jehangir kab se judge ho gayi supreme court ki???

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)

Asma Jehangir kab se judge ho gayi supreme court ki???
She is Advocate of the Supreme Court of Pakistan and President Supreme Court Bar Association of Pakistan, so she is a representative of Supreme Court.

Ab yaqeenan ab tum apnay dhitai pan ka muzahira karo gay :P

Last edited:

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

She is Advocate of the Supreme Court of Pakistan and President Supreme Court Bar Association of Pakistan, so she is a representative of Supreme Court.

Ab yaqeenan ab tum apnay dhitai pan ka muzahira karo gay :P

Yes but still just a lawyer. And has no right to give judgement

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)

abb dhamki bhi sun lo

Updated 11:19 PM
tf110906013.gif

nf110906013.gif

moodali

MPA (400+ posts)

چلو ایک ایم کیو ایم کارکن نے مان لیا ایم کیوایم سمیت سب بھتہ لتے ہیں

وسے جنگ نے یہ بیان ریلز نہیں کیا۔
ایم کیو ایم شروعات کری ہے، باقی جماعتیں اس میں شامل ہوجاتی ہیں
10 سال سے ایم کیوایم مسائل پیداکررہی ہے
ایم کیو ایم بھتہ لیتی ہے
ایم کیو ایم دہشتگردی کا بڑا نیٹ ورک ہے
ذلفقار مراز کے ایک بیان پر 16 لوگون کو ماردیا گیا۔
عاصمہ جہانگیر

aur mqm pichlay 25 saloon se sindh urban areas ka mendate bhi rakhti hai

jhootaylog

MPA (400+ posts)

aur mqm pichlay 25 saloon se sindh urban areas ka mendate bhi rakhti hai

شہری آبادی میں میڈید تو گن کے زور پہ لیا جتا ہے
گن کا زور سندہ کے دوسروں علائقو مِیں نہیں چلتا۔۔

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)

Yes but still just a lawyer. And has no right to give judgement
(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile) DHITAI, AS PREDICTED (bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

Last edited:

junaids

MPA (400+ posts)

MQM is a reality and it's support base will not disappear. How do you all propose dealing with this matter? Use the iron-fist a la East Pakistan, and God Forbid repeat history with even worse consequences? Kuch tau aqal karo, Allah lokay!

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)

MQM is a reality and it's support base will not disappear. How do you all propose dealing with this matter? Use the iron-fist a la East Pakistan, and God Forbid repeat history with even worse consequences? Kuch tau aqal karo, Allah lokay!
NOT ONE resident of Karachi will make a sound if all mqm goons were killed today . They will actually pray the shukrana nafil namaaz and that goes with the masses of karachi regardless what language they speak .

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

As long she names other parties along with MQM, Im ok with that. We need an operation across the board, targeting anyone who is involved
I agree with you bro and you have been saying this since day 1 and I appreciate thaat.

karachi99

Voter (50+ posts)

hehe.... Guess jang didnt report all that she said.
However i would like to say that from 2001 to 2007 karachi was the most peaceful it has been for the past 30 years. So what she says doesnt make sense.
I could also dispute her claim that mqm started bhattakhori but then you would start labeling me as target killer and what not

where do you fit 12 may 2007 in 2001 to 2007 period... Of course

mqm was responsible for killing on 12 may, 2007.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Muhammad Husain Mehanti Expoed MQM

jamaat e islami ki cheekhain tu nikalni hi theen kiyon ke mqm ne sindh main jamaat e islami ka safaya kar diya hai aur cheekhna jamaat ka haq banta hai inhain cheekhnain do inki cheekhon se jhootay logon ko roohani khushiyan mailti hain.

What does this mean? They killed them all?

junaids

MPA (400+ posts)

NOT ONE resident of Karachi will make a sound if all mqm goons were killed today . They will actually pray the shukrana nafil namaaz and that goes with the masses of karachi regardless what language they speak .

I am sure, the citizens of Karachi will be happy if all goons (regardless of party affiliation) were caught and dealt with to the extent of the law. I am in favor of an across the board operation to root out these evil doers, but by singling out one party, the lack of sincerity in the approach is blatantly apparent.

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)

I am sure, the citizens of Karachi will be happy if all goons (regardless of party affiliation) were caught and dealt with to the extent of the law. I am in favor of an across the board operation to root out these evil doers, but by singling out one party, the lack of sincerity in the approach is blatantly apparent.
As for the operation ..I think the operation is surprisingly favoring the party you are referring to . You mentioned the root cause , how about origination of the whole gangster mindset ? No doubt the party you are referring to is the biggest player of this bloody game ... others aren't far behind either but their back lash was brought out in reaction (not that I am trying to defend them ) ... but I agree with you , operation has to be without any difference .... but when you consider one party more unfortunate already ,isn't fair . Operation hasn't ended yet , I sure hope Karachi and hopefully even Pakistan is wiped out of all the killers .