MQM gave darkness to Karachi

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Spartacus said:
takjhank said:
@ spartacus

kia hay jeee.. in tasveero may????

kia bongi maari hay yaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............

TJ

Bhai Yeah Tasweer Nahee Video Hay

Hello Spartacus
It's nice you have visited karachi recently. Tell us about the city and the people there. Have they started to hate MQM already or how much work MQM haters still has to do to accomplish this task. How long they have to wait more to see Karachi free of MQM? Please share with us.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
YEE JO BARISH NAAY TUMHARAY SARAY KAMOIN KEY POOL KHOL DEE HAY ESKA KIA KAHO GAAY?????????????????
SERF CHAND HOURS KEEY BARISH OUR KARACHI KA KIA HAAL NAZAR ARAHA HAAY? JAJAJAHAHAHAHA

Noumanz

Voter (50+ posts)
My Dear:
No personal issue. I no need to disclose who am I and I am sorry if I hurt you in anyways. Bhai meri kya auqaat keh mein apni bekaar si personality ka bila wajah roub jhaarooN.

If you have problems with MQM, it's Ok. It is quiet normal. You have every right to oppose anyone or like anyone. If you see underpasses in Karachi have bad designs, you can put a lot of questions in it, that's ok. You are welcomed to criticise it, that way the builders of these projects will improve their performance.

If you or anyone of your friend see any corruption in these mega projects in Karachi, please feel free to share it with a very dynamic and brutal media (thanks to Musharaf) and yes, the courts are also free these days somebody told me recently (thanks to Nawaz Sharif).

OR give all proofs to at least JI and PMLN, they need them today more than ever as they are hiding because of the allegations of taking bribe from ISI to form IJI. They will use them to cover them up. OR may be you can give it to PTI, as they need it for their survival in the politics. It will be a win win situation for everybody.

But forget that by critising MQM and city govt. unnecessarily, you will ever be able to eliminate them from pak politics. As long as people are electing them they will be there. And people of urban sindh will not trust anyone else except MQM. That's written on the wall, if anyone can read it.

Dear Pak Patriot, yes no personl was between you and me, so sorry if you feel any thing bad also, from my side whole sindh or Pakistan give vote to MQM, but from afternoon i swtich to every channel, all are showing that karachi and hyderabad is like a mini rivers after half day rain, Please ask to Your Mustafa Kamal, he forget to make any Drainage system while making roads :lol: , under passes etc? and about corruption, nobody tell his own that he did corruption, wait for adminstrators or next Nazim, all the things will come out and he is saying on TV's that somebody blocks the dainage system, what a good justifications, I am worrying that may be they blame Nawaz Sharif also for this :lol:
Wish you good luck if you not stuck in any water stream

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
MYCOUNTRY ,Some pictures I found , sending to you and other haters of Altaf Hussain , tomorrow I will send you more >>>>>Barish in Lahoure <<<<<<<

004.jpg

laxmi%20chowk%20and%20rain.jpg

11082009_20261203.jpg

11082009_20291453.jpg

img.295570_t.jpg

waterlogged-01.jpg

morenatti0021.jpg

20080713_a01.jpg

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Noumanz said:
Dear Pak Patriot, yes no personl was between you and me, so sorry if you feel any thing bad also, from my side whole sindh or Pakistan give vote to MQM, but from afternoon i swtich to every channel, all are showing that karachi and hyderabad is like a mini rivers after half day rain, Please ask to Your Mustafa Kamal, he forget to make any Drainage system while making roads :lol: , under passes etc? and about corruption, nobody tell his own that he did corruption, wait for adminstrators or next Nazim, all the things will come out and he is saying on TV's that somebody blocks the dainage system, what a good justifications, I am worrying that may be they blame Nawaz Sharif also for this :lol:
Wish you good luck if you not stuck in any water stream

That's a good way of criticising. If any amenity does not facilitate people then it must be argued and fixed immediately on its merit. Here I am with you. Whatever the reason of this failure, the responsibles have to be identified and testified in front of court of law and in front of the people at the time of election.

These days many MQM haters are saying that the designs of these developments were made by Naimatullah-the former Nazim from JI. Mustafa Kamal just built the structures on them. For planing and designing all credit goes to Naimatullah. If this argument is right then, your argument makes free Mustafa out of the responsibility of not putting the drainage system . This is the bad design from former nazim not from the current one.

I don't know who is right,who is wrong. I just know the problem must be solved immediately.

But if some one has done anything good, it must be appreciated also. I always appreciate the good work done by Shahbaaz Sharif or Ch. Pervaiz Ilahi, but if Nawaz Sharif has collected money from ISI for IJI, I will always make him accountable to this poor nation.

Noumanz

Voter (50+ posts)
Dear Pak Patriot, Let suppose i agree with your theory that Naimat Ullah started these projects and designed in his govt, then tell me What Mustafa Kamal is doing from 5 years? he didnt inspect any of these project? Where was his team? He was just for opening of completed projects? in this case Both nazim's are on failure side but what do you think about ratio of that? I appreciate his work also of which i m not aware, But Nazim should be servant of Peoples not the Boss of peoples as may be you also seen his couple of videos on youtube one with journilist and one with relative of patient, I dont want them to place here because i am sure you had seen them, still you vote for that person then i am sorry to you.

ABout IJI and JI conspiracy, do you have any proof of that? Is that judged by the supreme court? Supreme court given any decision on that? If you dont have proof then dont blame yet, But i am satisfy that he has no registered murder charge on him, rest of you know well.

And Mr. Spartacus you are searching of Lahore pics then please bring of Mall road, Defence, M.M Alam road, or any road which have some heavy traffic on it, not of some small roads or etc, But karachi all roads are full of water,

Thanks

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is an established truth that MQM was created by "Agencies" in the Zia's dictatorship to crush any political movements in urban Sindh and to undermine the PPP.

Since it was created by the agencies and they act in accordance to their masters orders. The aim to establish of MQM is the same to safe guard the interests of privileges classes and to continue the existing exploitation and corrupt system and crush any peoples movement.
MQM was and is supporting to all the dictators acts and was involved in killing the innocent peoples in Karachi on May 12th, 2007 to demonstrate its commitment with dictator Musharraf.

As far as the so-called developments of karachi and other cities are concerned, these are all being done on the cost of the other poor peoples of the country. The real hardworking peoples of the country especially in Baluchistan and NWFP and other areas of the country being deprived from their due share and ignored in the process of development. Our ruling elite since independence always deprived these areas and all the national resources from these areas were allocated to some big cities, which developed sense of alienation in these areas and what we are experiencing now.

we should not be so selfish and should have the courage to speak truth and rights and justice for all.

tunmalng

Citizen
i been reading all the posts for sometime now and there we are again .....lahore and karachi ..geting at each other....wel at NAUMANZ ..i live in defence karachi and we had drainage system there so we didnt had any loadshedding or pools on the road there and when i say there iam talking bout a very big area ....also in lot of the parts ....i wont say anything bout lahore since i never been there and i cant just belive pics and photos since the worse pic sells most and at the otherz ...it wasnt that neat in the rain ..the city which gives us 70% of our economy .should be more better ....and the thing which pisses me off most ...WHY IS EVERYONE EXPERT IN MAKING COMMENTS ON KARACHI....AND MOST OF THEM NEVER EVER WENT THERE JUST AS KAMRAN KHAN SAID...peace

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nouman
Please read my last post once again. I said many haters of MQM give credit to former Nazim on his planing and designs phase. I just quoted them.
Otherwise, I will say yes everything done by Mustafa Kamal, good or bad, must go to his account.

On Nawaz Sharif's case about money from ISI, is not me or MQM who are putting charges on him, these charges are being made against him by the one who gave this money to him. Gen. Hameed Gull is saying he gave money to Nawaz Sharif and JI to form IJI.

Yes, you are absolutely right, no one proven guilty until decided by the court. Just only allegations don't make any one culprit. I think this kind rule should be applied on every Pakisatni. Am I right? What do you say on that?

If Nawaz Sharif feels he is not guilty and all the charges are false then he should go to the court by himself against these Generals, Zardari and even against MQM. He must have confidence that the judiciary is free and working on merit. He should ask justice from CJ.

It is the best time for CJ Iftikhar Chaudhary to take suo motto action on these charges of bribery from ISI to different political leaders.
Mr.Ch.should prove himself he is just a CJ of Supreme Court of Pakistan and nothing else. Otherwise a question mark will remain stay on him????

Noumanz

Voter (50+ posts)
@ Pak Patriot, How MQM born my Brother "Rahat" explained in a post above my post so i dont need to explain that again, and thing about Nawaz Sharif go to courts , he should be and he will also, but he is offering your leaders that come and make a commision on that and find the facts of Operation, Why not your leader come out and force PPP to make a commision? As they are in power also, They will never force for commision because they know very well what they did before operation 92,
About CJ Ifthikar Ch, i think there are already 1000's of cases pending in courts and if we bring this expired cases there then its only a waistage of court time, I think IJI case is already in SC,

i been reading all the posts for sometime now and there we are again .....lahore and karachi ..geting at each other....wel at NAUMANZ ..i live in defence karachi and we had drainage system there so we didnt had any loadshedding or pools on the road there and when i say there iam talking bout a very big area ....also in lot of the parts ....i wont say anything bout lahore since i never been there and i cant just belive pics and photos since the worse pic sells most and at the otherz ...it wasnt that neat in the rain ..the city which gives us 70% of our economy .should be more better ....and the thing which pisses me off most ...WHY IS EVERYONE EXPERT IN MAKING COMMENTS ON KARACHI....AND MOST OF THEM NEVER EVER WENT THERE JUST AS KAMRAN KHAN SAID...peacei been reading all the posts for sometime now and there we are again .....lahore and karachi ..geting at each other....wel at NAUMANZ ..i live in defence karachi and we had drainage system there so we didnt had any loadshedding or pools on the road there and when i say there iam talking bout a very big area ....also in lot of the parts ....i wont say anything bout lahore since i never been there and i cant just belive pics and photos since the worse pic sells most and at the otherz ...it wasnt that neat in the rain ..the city which gives us 70% of our economy .should be more better ....and the thing which pisses me off most ...WHY IS EVERYONE EXPERT IN MAKING COMMENTS ON KARACHI....AND MOST OF THEM NEVER EVER WENT THERE JUST AS KAMRAN KHAN SAID...peace

@TunMalang, seems malang is tun alot, you said why everybody talk about Karachi, i dont think so Karachi is only a city of Karachi people, Its of every person of the Pakistan and we have right to talk about karachi as much as we can, we never said that Karachi is a bad or anything else, We love Karachi more then our home cities, because its generate 70% of revenue, why you restrict always every that person who u dont like to come in karachi, like now a days you dont permit Imran Khan to come in karachi as he wants to come there for a noble cause and for his hospital, same thing was happen when CJ wants to come there and Swat peoples, If you say tommarow that we dont talk about Pakistan then we stop talking about Pakistan? ts oOur Qauid's city and love it alot for your kind information.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think it is a baseless assumpation that karachi contribute 70% to Pakistan ecnomy. Actually the real truth is that the all the priviliged classes who are halm of affairs since independence particularily the top civil beaurcarcy belongs to a class , who invested all the resources of Pakistan to the three or four cities of Pakistan. the hardworking poor class of pakistan who generate all the resources were deprived from the development and the only beneficiary were the elite class of these big cities.

This is the main reason why we are experienceing unrest in balouchistan, NWFP and other remote areas of the country. these parts of the country are the main generator of the wealth and they are being deprived from their due share.

Let's be honest and have a fear of GOD and don't mislead others, but stands for the rights and justice.

farazkhii

MPA (400+ posts)
keamari12 said:
NAHEE ENGIMA MERA POINT YEH NAHEE INN TASAVEERO SAY PK KAY AWAM KO DHOKA DAINAY KI KOSHISH KEE GAEE HAI INN IMMARAT OR PULLO MAIN SAY BOHAT SOO SAY MQM KA TALUQ HEE NAHEE OR PRIVATE BUILDINGS SAY BHEE ITS NOT ME KO CHAHIYE INN TASAVEERO KAY SAATH JAGHAOO KAY NAAM BHEE LIKHAY OR INHEE NUMBER WAAR POST KARAY ABHEE KARTAY HAIN DOODH KA DOODH PAANI KA PAANI

O bhai doodh peetay bachay KEAMARI12 ager tum karachi mein rehtay ho, to tumhain pata hoga keh wahan kitna kaam hoa hai, in pictures ka rona kiyon ro rahay ho, hamari country mein yahe to masla hai, yeh sahab MEAMARI12 kisi aur political party keh supporter honge isi liye logon ko gumrah karnay ki koshish kar rahe hain, yeh picture ko ignore kardo chalo aur phir batao number wise sab se ziada kis keh dour mein kaam hoa hai??? ab khuda keh waste Naimat Ullah ka naam na laina kiyon keh sab ko pata hai uskeh dour mein kitna kaam hoa tha, aur us keh janay keh baad kitna hoa hai, ager koi Namat Ullah ka naam laita hai to sirf hansi he aati hai us insan peh, kiyon keh Namat Ullah karachi ka pehla Mayar tha ager us ne zara sa kuch kardiya to ab yeh kehna keh uski wajah se saray kaam ho raha hay to na insafi hogi.
Choudry Nisar ya to mental patient hai, Ya pakistan ka dushan bus yahe keh sakta hoon.

farazkhii

MPA (400+ posts)
I LOVE KARACHi, ALLAH KARAY KARACHI MEIN ISI TARHAN DEVELOPMENT KA KAAM HOTA RAHAY, KARACHI KEH NAZIM NE KARACHI KO LAST FOUR YEARS MEIN BADAL KEH RAKH DIYA HAI. UNDER BY PASSES, FLY OVERS, HUNDREDS OF PARKS, CNG BUSES, BUS STOPS, PEDESTRIANS BRIDGES, SEVERAGE LINES, ROAD CONSTRUCTION AUR PATA NAHE KIYA KIYA. ALLAH KARAY AISA KAAM PAKISTAN KE HAR CITY MEIN HO AMEEEeen.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Noumanz said:
@ Pak Patriot, How MQM born my Brother "Rahat" explained in a post above my post so i dont need to explain that again, and thing about Nawaz Sharif go to courts , he should be and he will also, but he is offering your leaders that come and make a commision on that and find the facts of Operation, Why not your leader come out and force PPP to make a commision? As they are in power also, They will never force for commision because they know very well what they did before operation 92,
About CJ Ifthikar Ch, i think there are already 1000's of cases pending in courts and if we bring this expired cases there then its only a waistage of court time, I think IJI case is already in SC

Brother Nauman:
I think you have made your mind to do opposition to MQM at any cost. No logic or any fact can work with your mind set. This is the problem with everyone of us as Pakistani. Once we decide something then we never want to tilt an inch from our stance.

Whatever Mr. Rahat is copying and pasting for months in this forum is not new to us. His analysis falls under that category where you were asking proofs for Nawaz Sharif. These are all his or someone's own table stories. Until they are proven with proper facts and figures, they will remain as table stories. We can not answer every Tom, Dick and Harry everyday.

Opening the cases regarding killing of 15000 Pakistanis and labeling a whole patriotic Pakistani community as traitors is a wastage of time? may be for you my dear, but not for us.

You said Karachi is yours, of course yes, but how about people living in Karachi? Are they your brothers or not? Don't you have any pain for this killing of 15000 Pakistanis in your heart? Or you just love Karachi because this city gives you 70% of revenue? Please explain.

CJ has time to dissovle all the cases against Nawaz Sharif in less than two weeks but he is so much busy that he can not open the cases against killings of thousands of pakistanis and bribery taken by political leaders from a govt. agency. That's a nice one. :lol: :lol:
Do you know whose money it was? Yours and mine.

About launching a commision to investigate, here I am with you. But I know for sure it will never be launched by any one of our politicians. No one including MQM, PPP, PMLN and others will want to open that pendora box. They all know their Kartoot.

This term PPP and MQM will not make this commision and the next trem PMLN will not make this commission as well. I can bet on that.

Just only me and you will contineously fight with each other because of these corrupt politicians.

Our fortune will always be surrounded by long lineups for Aata and Cheeni in the month of Ramadhan, and still we will keep accepting these goons our leaders. They will remain idols for us.

WHAT A POOR NATION WE ARE? :oops: :oops:

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)
CHAL BHAEE FARAZ LAGA PHIR SAB PAR NUMBER OR JAGAH KA NAAM BHEE LIKH CHALLANGE KARTA HOO ABHEE KARAY GAY DOODH KA DOODH OR PAANI KA PAANI

tunmalng

Citizen
iam sorry i meant revenue collection not economy ...and it contributes to 20 -25 % towards pakistans GDP.and i swear i have no intentions whatsoever to mislead anyone since i dont give a crap wat anyone thinks.and also i fear my allah and its my personal option how much i fear or i dont fear please dont tell me wat to do .dont wana fight since we are all good pakistaniz here but just putting things straight.and about the real work force you are more then true but the thing is why do people still follow bugti why do they give them votes why will they march from lahore to quetta or dera bugti for long march .we have either mma or anp in peshawar .when either of them wins we all know we have jashen like crazy .

@naumanz ..sorry dude trust me i also wanted them to come to karachi as much as u did ....well not cj to be honest dont care bout him but imran khan, felt pretty bad bout it ..but wat can u do or in that sense what could i have done ..u know sometimes u gota choose lesser evil .and please do comment what i meant was why are we always so critical bout it . and yeah iam pretty tun most of the times on my own money ..which is fair ...and the best part iam not even from karachi iam from NWFP but i lived in khi all my life and think its the best city ,they dont have a problem wih anyone but everyone has a problem with them....

also its good to argue argurment is good but when we start belittling anyone its becomes nasty so we should all argue for the sake of our great nation ..peace

Spartacus

PakPatriot1 said:
Spartacus said:
takjhank said:
@ spartacus

kia hay jeee.. in tasveero may????

kia bongi maari hay yaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............

TJ

Bhai Yeah Tasweer Nahee Video Hay

Hello Spartacus
It's nice you have visited karachi recently. Tell us about the city and the people there. Have they started to hate MQM already or how much work MQM haters still has to do to accomplish this task. How long they have to wait more to see Karachi free of MQM? Please share with us.

PakPatriot1 , Yes after a very long time I visited karachi .This was early in the morning when I came out from Airport and my family gave me some flowers as welcome to Pakistan . I was very emotional at that time and I shouted "PAKISTAAAAN ZINDABAAAAD".People near me did not understand and they all saw me like I came from other world.Even I made some videos out side karachi airport.
During my short visit I manage to travel some places and I saw the work of Mr.Kamal or you can say " Kamal of Mr.Kamal".

Now I can challenge to all haters of Kamal and haters of Altaf Hussain that if they know any development ( Mega Project ) in the world in such a short period of time. (From 2005 till 2009 , that means only 4 years).

I , Spartacus , challenge to all Haters of MQM and haters of Altaf Hussain that if you people can give any example of developments ( Mega Projects) that completed in such a short period of time ( only 4 years ) , except Mega Project of Germany from 1933 till 1939.
you people can start from Roman Time ( except Mega Project of Germany from 1933 till 1939) and find such example if you get I will leave this FORUM . So , find that type of Mega Project and kick me out from this FORUM.

There are still huge work has to complete like small street and alot of other works and that is why this Kamal should be the chief ( Mayor) of Karachi for atleast next 4 years.

Pakistaaaaaaaan Zindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbaaaaad

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
The billion of rupees of hard working peoples money they lavishly spent on the so-called mega projects which were carried out to benefit the privileged classes.
The Nazim allocated these projects without proper tendering and the quality of work we know. Everyone including the Peer of London get his big shares from it.
They never carried out any study to determine the real cause of traffic congestion or the transportation issues, but advocated un-necessary bridges and so-called signal free corridors by wasting billions of the poor nation and getting a big share in kick backs. They never went for the environmental assessment for these projects.

All these bridges they constructed are only facilities 5 % peoples who own cars but they never think or spent any money on the public transportation system. The traffic congestion issues were only resolved by the modern world by establishing an efficient public transportation system which serves to majority of the population.

Another fraud and destroying the environment by The MQM with celebration of Nazim is the illegal allotment of the parks and getting a big money. In this way they did not only destroyed the environment but the main cause of the present day heat waves and increase in the temperature of Karachi.

The following link will clearly elaborate this great conspiracy by the MQM to achieve their sole aim of getting money and depriving peoples from their money spent to establish the parks in Karachi.

http://www.shehri.org/encroachments.pdf

Spartacus

Read my challege again ....

I , Spartacus , challenge to all Haters of MQM and haters of Altaf Hussain that if you people can give any example of developments ( Mega Projects) that completed in such a short period of time ( only 4 years ) , except Mega Project of Germany from 1933 till 1939.
you people can start from Roman Time ( except Mega Project of Germany from 1933 till 1939) and find such example if you get I will leave this FORUM . So , find that type of Mega Project and kick me out from this FORUM.