MQM A THREAT FOR FEUDALS IN PUNJAB ?

hamdani

Councller (250+ posts)
As Muttahida Qaumi Movement Has Decided to Flourish in Punjab politically , A Liberal and Secular Party of Pakistan which has always brought People from Poor and Middle Class masses of Pakistan in National and Provincial Assemblies and Senate , and has given them representation at upper Level Administration is now Launching their politics in Punjab , By very same Slogan of Empowering 98% Poor and Middle Class of Pakistan .
-
At large People in Punjab has welcomed MQM as they have established Units and Sectors around all Punjab , Their Activities is going to be started Just After Holy Month of Ramadan , Feudals and Landlords of Punjab has gathered Against MQM as its Only MQM which is to their corrupt system of family politics and discrimination of People , MQM is Promised to empower 98% Poor and Middle class People of Pakistan which is a threat in real to the Present Feudal system of Pakistan and Especially Punjab .
-
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfJlLeB9n2c[/video]

M

Murshad Jee

Mr. Anaconda has SWEET dreams but he doesn't know these gonna be SWEAT dreams for him.......lol

MQM

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@hamdani
pehley establishment ki agenti chhorni pareygi or qaul or fael main tazad khatam karna prey ga phir mqm ka koi muqabla nahee karsakta or ye leadership main punjab main kisi punjabi ko aage lana hoga ye telephonic khitab or karachi sey leader export kar ke jalsey tu ho saktey hain magar tanzeem nahee mazboot hosakti or muhajir ka lable khatam karna hoga khas kar ke altaf ko pakistani nationalty leyni ho gi or british passport wapis karna prega pakistani passport par bhi sab right miltey hain london main so punjab main pakistani ban kar hi siasat ki ja sakti hey

hamdani

Councller (250+ posts)
All The allegations in past has no importance today . Many leader of this nations in past had , has and still have Dual Nationalities .

proud_paki

Citizen
This is really not gonna happen as the people of Punjab loves to be the slaves of feudals and landlords who can never take their step out of their PRADOs and LAND CRUISERS as they start to feel hot outside and their faces turn red immediately [nawaz] ...Do any of them know how does it feel when a person steps into a public bus ... when one has to make que to buy flour or sugar ... how can a person, who owns half of the sugar mills in Pakistan, feel that pain... never ... So Mr Shehbaz Sharif should raid in his own RAIWIND PALACE first and stop making the people of Pakistan fool..

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why you people are so much afraid of if MQM is coming to Punjab. Don't vote them in the elections, if you don't like them. Simple? right?

proud_paki

Citizen
hiflyer1961 said:
proud_paki said:
This is really not gonna happen as the people of Punjab loves to be the slaves of feudals and landlords who can never take their step out of their PRADOs and LAND CRUISERS as they start to feel hot outside and their faces turn red immediately [nawaz] coming from the Slave of MQM, really sounds funny...Do any of them know how does it feel when a person steps into a public bus ... when one has to make que to buy flour or sugar ... how can a person, who owns half of the sugar mills in Pakistan, feel that pain... never ... So Mr Shehbaz Sharif should raid in his own RAIWIND PALACE first and stop making the people of Pakistan fool..

you people need to get out of Karachi and go see the real Punjab and then you will realise who the real salve is. Punjab or you people of Karachi who have cooerced into being the slave of the traitor sitting in Karachi.

WOW ..... the traitors (as called by you) living in karachi have been contributing more than 60% in revenue and GDP of the whole country...they pay taxes from their hard earned money and gets a budget of only Rs 40 billion for the year ...balochistan gives Gasoline worth Rs 200 billion per annum to the whole country ... and what do they get.. Budget of only Rs 25 billion per annum (Less than the budget of Islamabad/Rawalpindi alone)...and who gets all the money??? the one who is in bigger in population ...but have no contribution ...you must be aware that the main source of income of punjab is agriculture... WHICH IS TOTALLY EXEMPT FROM TAX from top to bottom as per the income tax Ordinance, 2001i.e from a farmer to his landlord nobody has to pay any tax ... This is again going to happen as NFC award is going to be announced very soon and 3 provinces are again crying for the injustice happening to them .... So who is the traitor ... People of karachi /balochistan or SOMEONE ELSE ???? ask yourself and please do some research before calling anyone TRAITOR as you used to call the people of East Pakistan before 1971 ......

hamdani

Councller (250+ posts)
Yes i ask the same question why people are so afraid of MQM . They have delivered in Karachi and Sindh , there ministers arent feudals and landlords and belongs from middle and poor class. being a middle class man from Punjab now this question arises in my mind why not me or some1 educated from my neighborhoods could stand just like MQM has taken position in their localities. i feel no grievances for my fellow punjabi citizens who doesnt open their mind and has a wrong perception regarding MQM .
-
i just admire their ideology of empowering people . thats what we wanted today .

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
i hope mqm invade in punjab and empower poor punjabi ppl and make them stand against waderas and jagirdars===to all punjabis do u guys have excess to ur leadership?????? we mqm supporters have excess to all our leaders including mps mnas