Miracle of Altaf Bhai - Welcome to 2010

talal

Abhay yaar yeh bhi koi maujza hai, bhai such kay raya houn abh aisi bongian b na maro yaar TV par nashar ho rahi thi tumhari taqreer. Sub tumhari audience ki tarha jahal thori na hain k tumhain [altaf] ka d****y na samjhain.

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Knowledge of the unseen is something that Allaah has kept for Himself, as is indicated by the texts of the Quraan and Sunnah. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

Say: None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib (Unseen) except Allaah, nor can they perceive when they shall be resurrected [al-Naml 27:65]

And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record [al-Anaam 6:59]

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) explained these keys as referring to five things which are mentioned in Soorat Luqmaan, where Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

Verily, Allaah, with Him (Alone) is the knowledge of the Hour, He sends down the rain, and knows that which is in the wombs. No person knows what he will earn tomorrow, and no person knows in what land he will die. Verily, Allaah is All?Knower, All?Aware (of things) [Luqmaan 31:34].

Al-Bukhaari narrated in his Saheeh (hadeeth no. 4477) that Aaishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: Whoever tells you that he knows what will happen tomorrow is lying. Then she recited, No person knows what he will earn tomorrow.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

(He Alone is) the All?Knower of the Ghayb (Unseen), and He reveals to none His Ghayb (Unseen) [al-Jinn 72:26].

Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: The noblest of the angelic Messengers, Jibreel, asked the noblest of the human Messengers, Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), Tell me about the Hour. He said: The one who is asked about it is does not know any more about it than the one who is asking meaning, just as you have no knowledge of it, I have no knowledge of it either. End quote. Sharh al-Aqeedah al-Waasitiyyah, p. 158

And Allaah knows best.

zuby

Citizen
NAOOZ BILLAH...ub juld hee mqm altaf ki nabuwat ka daawa karay gee.altaf ko pata hay keh woh bhi kha raha hay uss ki party kay third class leaders bhi kha rehay hain.yeh moojaza kaisay ho gia.moojza to nabi k]dikhatay hain.yeh to muslim bhi nahin hay 70 muslims ka qatil

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
He swear on him in front of his face. Because he was druk cant understand the wording. Please listen carefully. His all words about his Ghadari and 50 Million Farm House in Islamabad.

rehbar

Citizen
All of these Pakistani political and religious elite show their non sense skills in Pakistan, why can't they do this stupidity in Europe and US.... I don't understand it...

mafrooor

The real miracle of Altaf Hussain is even after being a murderer, corrupt and a criminal, he is still very popular in karachi, and he have tremendous support in Karachi. And thanks to Geo for showing this stupid show of MQM.

B

BrokenWing

WOW.......it was not less than a miracle that Altaf Bhi wife left him....
Any question. [altaf]

Afsr

MPA (400+ posts)
Nawazish said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_NctT-Ba9U[/video]

Bhataa zindabad khana he khana bhai .You should call it bhataa ka miracle.
kisi miracle sai he yai [altaf] wapis Pakistan ajaey lekin nahi itni himaat kis mai hei.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Mehwish_ali , Come explain this to these illeterate MQM foes,They are talking about Altaf Bhai... My , how could they be talking about him in this tone,doubting his Moejazs.....tell us the one you seen yourself . what was that ??? oh, yes, the image being shown on the leaves and stems.... I remember now, how pethatic, I forgot.... Oh, little me.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
The latest speech of terrorist Altaf is a shameful act for the peoples of Pakistan and in particular to those that are the "so-called educated class" of Karachi, which still living like slaves. How they are tolerating such Idiot" Altaf, who is behaving like a mental case in his speech. Is there was anything which he convey or just want to be on the media for showing a "JOKER". The media is so afraid from his terrorists that they were compelled to live telecast this idiot.

These peoples who are still supporting this idiot will be responsible for their act here and day after death.
May ALLAH give them the courage to see the right path as ordered in QURAN.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
Can any one explain why Altaf (terrorist) is still in London, while his party is in power since long. How much brave he is that he afraid to face his own supporters.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
The latest speech of terrorist Altaf is a shameful act for the peoples of Pakistan and in particular to those that are the "so-called educated class" of Karachi, which still living like slaves. How they are tolerating such “Idiot" Altaf, who is behaving like a mental case in his speech. Is there was anything which he convey or just want to be on the media for showing a "JOKER". The media is so afraid from his terrorists that they were compelled to live telecast this idiot.

These peoples who are still supporting this idiot will be responsible for their act here and day after death.
May ALLAH give them the courage to see the right path as ordered in QURAN.
Hahaha Karachiite living like slave thats new to me because as long as I see Karachi most of their problems are raised on the highest level which other part of Pakistan has got this benefits????We Karachiite vote a person who belong to our social class so that our representative should also bear the same consequences which local people bear like load shedding, street crimes etc....When our representative are ding corruption then it is also easy to catch them as by corruption a person driving Mehran start driving Accord or even much more luxury car so I think calling Karachiite slave reflects those people's mindset who consider themselves owner of Pakistan oh yes Thakadars of issueing Ghadaary, Kafir and other certificate and karachiite love to recieve such certificate from them because we dont care about what they think....
Just look at other parts of Pakistan where just two times meal is enough for people to vote for that person arent they included in slave???How many problems of other parts of Pakistan reached the highest level like Karachi??Which city's Nazim have been given VVIP protocol while he was himself living by paying rent???This is what makes a difference that people from our city can reach the highest level by their performance but people of other parts of Pakistan couldnt because they make wrong choice for their representatives...

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
I can bet that most who are bringing Quran and Hadees in this video havent even watch that video because it simply said about that Altaf Hussain despite of being leader of a party do his work with his own hands unlike other leaders who have so many servants and chefs available to do their work....And being a leader of Pakistan its amazing to know a leader who do his work by himself.....Now for those who were bringing Quran Hadees in this tell me what is their against Islam????

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
You forgot to put Sallah-u-allaih Wasalm with the name of your Nabi!!!!

This just shows the mental level of MQM people!!! Chalay hay Jagirdari mitanay aur kartay hain moojzoon kay daway. Peery mureedy shroo karaingay.

Last edited:

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
absolute crap

Hahaha Karachiite living like slave thats new to me because as long as I see Karachi most of their problems are raised on the highest level which other part of Pakistan has got this benefits????We Karachiite vote a person who belong to our social class so that our representative should also bear the same consequences which local people bear like load shedding, street crimes etc....When our representative are ding corruption then it is also easy to catch them as by corruption a person driving Mehran start driving Accord or even much more luxury car so I think calling Karachiite slave reflects those people's mindset who consider themselves owner of Pakistan oh yes Thakadars of issueing Ghadaary, Kafir and other certificate and karachiite love to recieve such certificate from them because we dont care about what they think....
Just look at other parts of Pakistan where just two times meal is enough for people to vote for that person arent they included in slave???How many problems of other parts of Pakistan reached the highest level like Karachi??Which city's Nazim have been given VVIP protocol while he was himself living by paying rent???This is what makes a difference that people from our city can reach the highest level by their performance but people of other parts of Pakistan couldnt because they make wrong choice for their representatives...
-----------

this is crap . this guy is a bum and he thinks he can talk on behalf of everybody in khi .. He is wrong .. and better not do this .. if u have some soft corner for this FAscist Gang ... go ahead .. but plz dont talk for the whole of khi .. We all know there r more sane n sensible ppl in khi who dont have to agree with him ..

why we let idiots come here and brag ..

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)

Yes Karachiites living like slave but under the terroism of MQM. Imagine, we are Sindhis and we have to suffer this on our own mother land due to a dirty faceist and terrorist party. How would we feel!!!