Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
06_03.gif

http://ejang.jang.com.pk//5-21-2011/lahore/images/06_03.gif

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Traitor Nazir Naji Again with his particular Anti-Pakistan Mind Set

Plz read center of Column , he is emphasizing 'Creation of Pakistan' is wrong
Moulana mehmood ne kaha k "Shukar hai hum pakistan banane ke gunah mein shareek nahin"

Nazir Naji agreeing with him. now whats the credibility of Nazir Naji now? pehle kon si thi....:P

He and hassan nisar are paid traitors of MQM and ANP

Last edited:

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Karna kia hay ya nahi pata in ko.. agar hum in khadoon ka mawazna Allama Iqbal say kareen ya doosray loog jaisay sir syed wagera to dil karta hay in koo chook may gooli
mar doo.. wo loog aik nation ko bedar kar rahay thay appnay positive ideas say, aur ya america kay pitto sirif koom ko mayoos kar rahay hain.

ya bekar kay colum nigar aur tv anchor pakistani awam ko sirif mayoosi kay illawa kuch nahi day rahay... aik hi type kay colum aur aik hi kisim ki bateen
may takreeban 5 -7 saal say same cheez par raha hoon thik hay hallat change nahi hooy likin lakeer pitnay say kia faida...

Narcissist

Banned
Nazir Naji sahib is legendary columnist. He writes well and he makes sense all the time. I agree to Naji when he writes that, '' Jinnah's Pakistan was entirely different country and idea, what Mullah's Pakistan has become ''. Jinnah would have never wished for such Pakistan, it is not Jinnah's Pakistan in 2011, it is Jinnah's nightmare.

Jinnah and Mullah can never understand each other, they cannot be on same page.....they are pretty much anti of each other. Jinnah was liberal, open minded, pro-democratic, pro Pak-India relations and pro-peace; while Mullah is non of these, whatsoever.

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nazir Naji sahib is legendary columnist. He writes well and he makes sense all the time. I agree to Naji when he writes that, '' Jinnah's Pakistan was entirely different country and idea, what Mullah's Pakistan has become ''. Jinnah would have never wished for such Pakistan, it is not Jinnah's Pakistan in 2011, it is Jinnah's nightmare.

Jinnah and Mullah can never understand each other, they cannot be on same page.....they are pretty much anti of each other. Jinnah was liberal, open minded, pro-democratic, pro Pak-India relations and pro-peace; while Mullah is non of these, whatsoever.
Jinnah may be liberal, open minded but I do not agree that he was pro Pak-India releation and pro-peace. Two things happened immediately after creation of pakistan before Jinnah Saab died. One, the Tribal assault on Kashmir in Oct 1947 under the leadership of Pakistan's serving Army officer Col.Mohd. Akbar resulting in Indian Armed foreces into Srinagar(quote: Orgins of Kashmir dispute by Istiaq Ahmed). Jinnah did not do anything to stop this as was sure Kashmir being a muslim majority will eventually be occupied by pakistan with the help of Kashmiris.

The second thing is that on the death of Gandhi in 1948, he sent a wrong message that Gandhi was a great leader of Hindus. Quote: "I wish to express my deep sorrow, and sincerely sympathize with the great Hindu community and his family in their bereavement at this momentous, historical and critical juncture so soon after the birth of freedom for Hindustan and Pakistan"

In my opinion, these two incidents was sowed at the birth of Pakistan, the first is now leading to spread of so called non-state actors and the second, religion as the primary factor in governance. Regards

Last edited:

Narcissist

Banned
Jinnah may be liberal, open minded but I do not agree that he was pro Pak-India releation and pro-peace. Two things happened immediately after creation of pakistan before Jinnah Saab died. One, the Tribal assault on Kashmir in Oct 1947 under the leadership of Pakistan's serving Army officer Col.Mohd. Akbar resulting in Indian Armed foreces into Srinagar(quote: Orgins of Kashmir dispute by Istiaq Ahmed). Jinnah did not do anything to stop this as was sure Kashmir being a muslim majority will eventually be occupied by pakistan with the help of Kashmiris.

The second thing is that on the death of Gandhi in 1948, he sent a wrong message that Gandhi was a great leader of Hindus. Quote: "I wish to express my deep sorrow, and sincerely sympathize with the great Hindu community and his family in their bereavement at this momentous, historical and critical juncture so soon after the birth of freedom for Hindustan and Pakistan"

In my opinion, these two incidents was sowed at the birth of Pakistan, the first is now leading to spread of so called non-state actors and the second, religion as the primary factor in governance. Regards

Well, answer to this fallacy is this way; try to understand things after ''The Calcutta Riots of 1946'', Gandhi was not the guy, Muslim folk wished to listen. This event shaped entirely different path for two religions and different destiny. Gandhi was not appealing to Muslim any more, and Jinnah had huge pressure on his shoulders being the leader of Muslim League. Though he was clear in his mind that the country he is demanding is based on economic and political representation of Muslim separately. He made it very clear in the early time that Pakistan would not be a theological state; which pretty much it is, today. Which is clear deviation from its real path. Mullahs were against the making of this country, buy today they are one who control it emotionally.
Muslim League always considered Gandhi, as a Hindu leader. Check his philosophy, which was totally alien to Muslim, wasn't it so? Hindu use to flatter him by calling him,'Bapu', while Muslim doubted his role in Khalafat Movement. Where as Kashmir issue is concerned; British left India in rush after unmanaged WW2, without addressing Kashmir issue, so entering tribal warrior was fine decision. While General Messervy and Gracey decline and refused the orders of Jinnah for entering army in Kashmir. What possibly could be done? ELSE.