Mian Nawaz Sharif Tax issue solved

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
3371c57293.gif
[/url][/IMG]

In last year sharif family paid TAX = 490,000,000
IN LAST 8 YEARS SHARIF FAMILY PAID TAX = 6,670,000,000

(PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO MR. NAWAZ SHARIF EXILE ALL HIS PROPERTY WAS TRANSFERED TO HIS FAMILY OR SECURITY REASONS)

Last edited:

irtz99

Voter (50+ posts)
3371c57293.gif
[/url][/IMG]

In last year sharif family paid TAX = 490,000,000
IN LAST 6 YEARS SHARIF FAMILY PAID TAX = 6,670,000,000

(PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO MR. NAWAZ SHARIF EXILE ALL HIS PROPERTY WAS TRANSFERED TO HIS FAMILY OR SECURITY REASONS)

but in interview it was said 8 years(serious)

Edit : it also says in image 8 years not 6 years

Last edited:

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
but in interview it was said 8 years(serious)

Edit : it also says in image 8 years not 6 years

sorry Guys i dont believe this Shair key monh walley ko, yeah to mulak sey bhaagh gaya tha deal karkey

if they paid the tex then too please scan the copy of incom tex returen and then we ll see, but i guess it was paid 8 years ago

in musharaf time, please be noted

irtz99

Voter (50+ posts)
sorry Guys i dont believe this Shair key monh walley ko, yeah to mulak sey bhaagh gaya tha deal karkey

if they paid the tex then too please scan the copy of incom tex returen and then we ll see, but i guess it was paid 8 years ago

If it is true then we will also see it in near future if it is lie we will also see it in near future iam just talking according to what he said in interview and he mentioned record is available in govt according to interview

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Where did Musharraf get the money to do an inaugration in London, paying for air travel and 15 days stay in UK
From Where did so called Mr Clean bought his flat in London, Penthouse in Dubai and US.
I am sure you can post all post all copies of his tax returns in last 20 years.

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is actual part in which Nawaz has solved all baseless elegations against him and his party

I am proud of Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif. He is a clean and clear man in Politics.
Thats why there are allegations but no case on NS.

PML-N has only one problem that is media management. Otherwise we dont have to face such baseless allegations for long time.

Long live NS
Pakistan Zindabad.

JewayPakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
For God sake try to understand that he was talking about corporate tax paid by their companies.Corporate tax cannot be avoided.The illagtion is about his personal income tax which he doesnt pay.Can he explain how they grew their business from a small smith shop to big empire.How he can be honest?His history is not clean.I still remember his statement in the papers that jail life is so hard that I cant stand it.There are many big black spots on him.He would call Zia as his father.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

کاپی پیسٹ نمبر 457

جس طرح تم اب تم عمران کے بیان کو مستند سمجھتے ہو انشااللہ بہت جلد تم ایم کیو ایم پر لعنت بھیج کر پی ٹی آئ میں میرے نیچے کام کرو گے

لیکن ہم تمہیں پہلے تیزاب سے دھو کر صاف کریں گے تاکہ گندگی کا کوئی ذرا رہ نہ جایے

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
Where did Musharraf get the money to do an inaugration in London, paying for air travel and 15 days stay in UK
From Where did so called Mr Clean bought his flat in London, Penthouse in Dubai and US.
I am sure you can post all post all copies of his tax returns in last 20 years.

i dont justified him , i guess he is since two days in politics, , i am talking about civilians rulers, how many examples i can give you about these mian,s

what is now with the investment of billions of pounds in 1020 village buildup process which is underway from mian, son, some how that is not even 1 percent which musharaf can have or might have,

bhai, the question is we are pakistani, and i am not criticizing anyone here , just trying to tell somthing what i know, and i did for PTA as well if you have ever read about them
what is new has been introduced even this gen musharaf,s eara or now by his party innagration , that any body can come up and be the party head,

could you please tell me , is that not a art of Khalifa,s who appointe governers, from his family as nawaz sharif did

many relatives, brothers, son in law, father in laws for kids ,and also there kids, are parliment members , why ??? why the hell i could not get the party ticket for elections ???

can nawaz sharif justified it, being pakistani i personlay dont accept it and will not accept it, now the javaid hashim should had been the party president or chairman not shehbaz sharif, or himself

rajakhanmd

Senator (1k+ posts)
@Pearl:

Why do not you take the responsibility for managing media for PML N. A die hard supporter like you should come forward and offer your services for the greater good of your party.

I am not sure what kind of strategy NS sb. has devised for Hudaibia Paper Mill case. Dar sb. signed a confession and that is the part of the record. But I am sure unlike PPP, PML N must have given a serious thought about this issue.

demiyas

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
nwaz shreef zinda baad.jalny waloon ka moun kala.agr wo tax na dayta to baber or fozia ko kon rokta????////////????

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
@Pearl:

Why do not you take the responsibility for managing media for PML N. A die hard supporter like you should come forward and offer your services for the greater good of your party.

I am not sure what kind of strategy NS sb. has devised for Hudaibia Paper Mill case. Dar sb. signed a confession and that is the part of the record. But I am sure unlike PPP, PML N must have given a serious thought about this issue.

@ Raja Sahab,

Thank you for your nice suggestion. it will be a honor for me to serve PML-n. Ns kay liye jaan bi hazir ha. leking bhai jaan PML_N bohot bari party ha, is ki media management kay liye professionals ki zaroorat ha. i am sure in coming years we will see good progress in our media management. Once again thank you.

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
u are right brother pml-n ki website ki ad tu ati hai google per lekin ye apnay kaam ko show nahi kartay net per,nawaz sharif conservativehai thoray sa wo radio k zamanay sai siasat ker raha hai ab tv sai b agay net aa gia hai inko upto date hona ho ga:)
@ Raja Sahab,

Thank you for your nice suggestion. it will be a honor for me to serve PML-n. Ns kay liye jaan bi hazir ha. leking bhai jaan PML_N bohot bari party ha, is ki media management kay liye professionals ki zaroorat ha. i am sure in coming years we will see good progress in our media management. Once again thank you.

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
100%Good comments:)(clap)(clap)
I am proud of Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif. He is a clean and clear man in Politics.
Thats why there are allegations but no case on NS.

PML-N has only one problem that is media management. Otherwise we dont have to face such baseless allegations for long time.

Long live NS
Pakistan Zindabad.