MIAN NAWAZ SHARIF is telling a LIE or not? by ShakirQureshi

ShakirQureshi

MPA (400+ posts)
It's a simple Question ..... needs your simple Answer !!
Please ..... post your comment ..... atleast YES or NO.

Dear readers, a new story about Mian Nawaz Sharif is infront of us , he is claiming that Gov. have offered him to withdraw all cases against him & allow him to participate in next Elections........ if HE with draw case against Farah Dogar ! Shereen Rehman is telling a different story that Gov. have not offered any such things to HIM.
It's my thinking that Mian Nawaz Sharif is not telling a LIE but Shereen Rehman is telling a LIE.
Infact Gov. want to get HIM into NRO shit to get benifits etc.

I think Mian Nawaz Sharif knows it very well that if he'll accept any such kind of offer it'll demage the New-respect he have EARNED since last 2years.

If he needs any offer , deal or NRO then he could do it during APC-London & several other chances with Asif Zardari & Pervaiz Musharaf.
Mian Nawaz Sharif , Mian Shahbaz Sharif & Imran Khan don't need 'OFFERS', & if they will accept any they will be hated by NATION.

Quom aab Bad-numa dagoon waley chehrey nahi chahti ...... I believe Mian Nawaz Sharif & Imran Khan know this...............
If they 'll accept any Offer Nation will totly reject them.

So......
it's my thinking Mian Nawaz Sharif is not telling a LIE ...... BUT ....... Shereen Rehman is Telling a LIE !!!

What do you think....???

azad100

Citizen
Mian NAWAZ SHARIF is telling truth the track record of PPP from Murree declaration to Islamabad declaration and swearing under Quran to restore Judiciary within 24 hours of removal of Musharaf is a clear proof for ordinary Pakistanis that all PPP spokes persons including Zardari are LIARS.

I think all Pakistani politicians have spoken lies with the people at one time or other.I don't know who is speaking truth this time,but does it make any difference.It just reflects our national morals and values at this time that we simply can't trust anyone in Pakistan.When such big lies are spoken by people of such high ranks,what else could be the fate of Pakistan except what is happening now.Its a state of chaos and we can only wish and pray that things become better.No one is fulfilling the national duties!

mkiani

Senator (1k+ posts)
My Dear fellow Pakistani brothers & sisters ,Please bear one thing in mind . Nawaz Shrief
Is a wealthy merchant & do not posses intellectual mind, he, is constantly seeking a bargains ,just like he had been looking for cheaper market for his business with hook or crook.
I find him a very ostentatious man who likes to impress poor people of Pakistan with size of his wallet .Just give a glance to his ugly palace in Ryewind amongst the deprived & struggling masses of Pakistan ,Alas other siasi wolfs want to copy his life style with Harram sources.

And on the other hand check out, how brave President Ahamedinejat who lives in a very tiny house, sleeps/eats on floor and wears like very ordinary common man but when he speaks out he certainly impress his followers and opponents as well ,it is different matter when they miss quotes his words quite deliberately in order to demonize him.

I am sure you have listened interviews of Nawaz Shrief ,it is certainly not a poetry in a motion ,is it ??
M Kiani, Oxford UK

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think the onus is on Nawaz Shareef to back up his statement by telling the nation the name of the person who made him that offer. If he doesn't do that then he is a liar. If it turns out that he is telling the truth then all responsible people should be barred for life to participate in politics and to hold any government office. CJ should be fired and his daughter sould be kick out of the medical college and precluded from ever getting into any medical college.

I think the time has come that we the people have to rise up and take things in our hands and tell these politicians that enough is enough. We have put up with them for a very long time, and the time has come for the politicians to come clean and speak the truth. I think we the people should have zero tolerance for any nonsense. Truth should come out whenever these polticians open their mouth.

We the people have to rise above provincial and sectarial divides and start thinking about the bettermnt of Pakistan, if we don't do that then trust me the name of Pakistan will be erased from the map of the world, and trust me we cannot imagine our lives without Pakistan.

sameer317

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I think Nawaz Sharif saying true as recently he tell the name of person who deliver this message and we know very well about Zardari he told many time lie we can not trust on him may ALLAH Safe our country in my think Nawaz Sharif Waiting for right time for his take action now he is in the prausher because PPP is in the government and PMLN don't want 1980 1990 politics style if you think PMLN is corrupt then my question is who is not corrupt mostly 98 % politics or there spotter leader is doing there business as politics but as we know the Business rule business is the name of trust in all our the world every one use politics for Owen benefits so now for the time bin we have to chose person who is batter then other its up to us and with this polices we can come a great nation its take time but in my think this is right way our country is almost 61 years old but our most of the time dictators and secand think is always we was unable to see what the politition doing with our country as we know always PTV is under control of the government so now we have many thing like private media internet ect so now we have to give time and test the politician unless we improve. I hope next time we don't chose this kind of government they are not even doing there business but they are not sensear with our country we can not trust any more on this government we have check the other government too please use your Vote for right person and give this message to every one for our good and bright future (May ALLAH help us for our good deeds) (AAMEEN)

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
This is criticak situation because agar NS dogger k case to pursue nahi karta tou NS khul k politics main kaam nahi kar sakta, because he will be interpted by PPP as court k decision ke talwar us per latakti rahay ge. So this is golden chance for NS to come out of this black mailing.

Or PPP ko tension yeh hai k agar NS is time un k black mailing sai nikal gia tou he can speak very openly against PPP and will not accept their pressure.

But NS ko offer dena is the majboori of PPP because wo dogger ke back kar rahay thay dogger k corruption sai PPP ka image or damage ho sakta hai.Tou PPP nia offer is liay de ho ge k NS nai dogger ko hata k jo kaam karna hai hum usay without dogger ho hatai he kar detay hai. or is tarah wo or badnami sai bach jain.

Is time shoor machanay k liay PPP is using MQM. As a badmash people. If u look some talk shows Badmash of MQM speak in really nonsence way or without anny logic just to support PPP.

So this all situation shows k PPP nia offer de ho ge to NS remain as a silent

nommi007

Citizen
Shareef Brothers are liars nothing else they want to dismiss Govt nothing else for this they arises agendas daily, they are the biggest Corrupt Politician of Pakistan due to them Mr Imran Khan also suffered in the previous Election, by lieng they are only companing for the next election, Petrol Expected price is now going to 49.52 but they dont want that Govt do this so they creat problem in Karachi Korangi by damegaing the Oil Pipe line, They are the biggest corrupt they dont bodered to live in Pakistan.

ajmalik72

Citizen
AGAR NAWAZ SHARIF NAY KOI DEAL HEE KARNA HOTEE TOO MUSHRAFF KY SATH KARKY AJJ ZARDARI & CO KEE JAGA PML(N) MOOJ KAR RAHY HOTEE.LIKA NAWAZ SHARIF AIK DARDMAND PAKISANI HAY JO AWAM KY DUKH DARD KO SAMJTA HAY.BAQEE RAHA KON SACHA HAY AUR KON JHOOTA HAY SARA PAKISTAN BALKE SAREE DUNIA JANTY HAY.ZARDARI & CO NAY ISS QOUM KY SATH KIA KIA WADY KIY AUR AKHAR MAIN WO WADY (QURAN AUR HADITH NAHEE THAY)BHOOL GAY.AJJ IMRAN KHAN .SHAHBAZ SHARIF AUR NAWAZ SHARIF PAKISTAN KO BACHANY KEE FIKAR MAIN HAIN.AUR ZARDAIR & CO APNY 1 YEAR (MULAK LOOTO)POLICY PER GAMZAN HAIN

ShakirQureshi

MPA (400+ posts)
nommi007....aap ki batain confused hain .... zara sada lafzoon main batain kih Mian Bradran kyoun-ker corroupt hain ??
brahey karm mojooda situation ko mad e nazar rakhain ..... , curropt tu main aur aap bhii hain ....
janney kii baat yeh hey kih aap key hamarey mulk key sath koun kitna ghalat ker raha hey ....!! turn them down ... who ever is !!
Gerey-ban sey paker ker baher kerna aab hamara aap ka faraz hey .... !!

keep in mind .... we have to be brave fare & streight.

Well,I have said earlier that all Politicians have spoken lies in past.But it doesn't mean that they are so stupid that they will blow pipelines in their own country.Try to be rational in your analysis.You should not let your prejudices to overcome you while you are giving opinion about someone or something.We should try to focus our attention on our real enemies and don't quarrel among ourselves.We already have enough enemies in the world.My point is that the politicians have done really bad with Pakistan but we have to be united at this moment and keep our energies focused in one direction so that all the politicians are forced to take right decisions according to aspirations of people of Pakistan.

nommi007

Citizen
Boss u have 100% writen true now time to unity, but Shareef Brothers didnt want this, they only want to do Govt for this they are ready to sell the country, they have done the same thing in their previous Govt & again if they come they wil do the same, Nawaz Shareef always done the same as today he is doing, Mr Dogar case is arises by Nawaz Shareef because he want kay Mr Dogar give the resignation so that his cases withdraw from his court speacialy both brothers election eligibility, they are only liars from the day 1 to till they are making fool to Pakistani nation, Mr Musharaf didnt deal with Nawaz Shareef because he knows him very well kun kay Gigit ke tarah rang badaltay hai. Now u people are not admiting the true that Nawaz & Shabaz Shareef are liars they are only blaming on the Govt because they want to disolve & in the next election they rule nothing, but if they people come u people will again blaming on the Govt again, so give the Govy time & trust them they will InshAllah do the best.

ShakirQureshi

MPA (400+ posts)
Nommi007 Dear , Zara Multan aur Islam abad ja ker CHECK kero kih PAKISTAN kis bhaoo BIK raha hey aur koun baich raha hey?
Why The bigest chemical plant of ASIA in faisalabad is closed down, when they refused to pay 1arab rupees, WHY the rice export association of Pakistan (REAP) is thinking to stop working after they have been asked 10arab rupees for this year only, Check who is asking? Please CHECK who is selling the official letter heads in multan from Rs5000 to 1karoor ...... Please go to IslamAbad , even you ve murdered some one you can get decission in your favour BUT with hot CASH.
Dear Brothers WHO ever is or will do wrong we must have the courage to stop him I VE DONE IT INFRONT OF BENAZIR , MUSHARAF & NAWAZ SHARIF.Let's don't let any one to become"MAM E KHAN"of our KIDS future.No one of them should allows to spoile OUR PAKISTAN.

NOW the issue is who is telling a lie NAWAZ SHARIF or Shereen Rehman, simple question !!

ShakirQureshi

MPA (400+ posts)
Jannab Rashid sb, i's not a new siasat BUT it's the '1' we all shoiuld know.

you can get more clues from Capital Talk 18-12-08 the last session. you can watch it on this site Siasat.

All friends , please watch it ..... Hamid MIR with IMRAN KHAN , Iyaz Mir & Mr Kaira

MR.KHAN

Citizen
Assalam-o-Alaikum

Yes he is telling true.... Sheri Rehman is lie and this is her duty to support government after the this offer disclose...and Nawaz Sharif did right to disclose before ..otherwise PPP can go to other direction ...if they knew that Nawaz will open this offer......they might open this way "" Nawaz sharif has requested us to clear my case and he would withdraw from Dogar daughter"" because PPP is very lier party ..only Prime Minister is some how good but the problem this Mr. 10 percent ( which is not 100 percent) is become a copy dictator.... he just want what he want...he don't care about anything ...no judge. no parliment......he just getting up and ask secratory ..which country he is going next week ......

this week i hope he would be hear because of Muhtarma Banazir Bhuttom Marhoom.....

any way ..my answer is Yes Nawaz is true in his words ....