Meray Mutabiq - 16th April 2010 - Benazir's Murder Report "Must Watch"

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
inside job.... inside job...... Did you hear what these guys said?????? that Rahman Malik (Mangoo Gadha) is incomepeent person..... Ab itne gadhe ekkhate kie haen to laten to parni haen.....

Today we all Pakistanis demand a real and just investigations of BB Shaheed's murder. No matter who they are should be dragged to the court of law..

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
These stupids just wasted the money of Poor Pakistani Tax Payer But Zardari and Co don't bother. It was obvious two years before that who was involved in that conspiracy. These conspirators are now the part of the government and their leader is the President.......because Zardari got the most advantage from the whole adventurism.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Benazir's murder report

I dont understand why zardari spent Rs.100 million public money on the UN investigation when he said he knew the murderes.Zardari should reimburse that amount to the pak govt because he knew everything.I had read NYTimes report last year that when negropontey came to pakistan at Musharraf's time,he tried to meet BB because he had a special message for her but she did't meet him because she knew what US wanted but instead went to karachi that time US VP dick Chenney and co decided to remove BB with the help of musharraf and thats what they did.when Musharraf was asked who is behind it and responded by saying just see who is the biggest beneficiary.The Un report directly blamed the Musharraf govt for her assassination and indirectly also blamed PPP so the onus is on PPP.why PPP did't made FIR for BB and investigate it because there are some black sheeps in PPP who dont want to be exposed. BB's murder was a huge setback for pakistan and who took over and ran the govt with those inefficient and corrupt people,everyone know them. PPP's cronies cannot get off the hook easily in this case,so zardari too?

Last edited:

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
I dont understand why zardari spent Rs.100 million public money on the UN investigation when he said he knew the murderes.Zardari should reimburse that amount to the pak govt because he knew everything.I had read NYTimes report that when negropontey came to pakistan at Musharraf's time,he tried to meet BB because he had a special message for her but she did't meet him because she knew what US wanted but instead went to karachi that time US VP dick Chenney and co decided to remove BB with the help of musharraf and thats what they did.when Musharraf was asked who is behind it and responded by saying just see who is the biggest beneficiary.The Un report directly blamed the Musharraf govt for her assassination and indirectly also blamed PPP so the onus is on PPP.why PPP did't made FIR for BB and investigate it because there are some black sheeps in PPP who dont want to be exposed. BB's murder was a huge setback for pakistan and who took over and ran the govt with those inefficient and corrupt people,everyone know them. PPP's cronies cannot get off the hook easily in this case,so zardari too?

You are absolutely spot on

saeedkhan

Citizen
Dear Dr, Shahid Masood
Dr, Israr ki death k baray main aap k remarks bahot achay lagy. I slightly disagree your saying that for the ppl of pak more imortant news was the marraiage of Sania- Not majority of ppl of pak but it is the media who made this event so important-
dua go

Saeed ullah khan