Meera's English at its very best...MUST ENJOY

taggtow

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Every individual have his/her weaknesses.
Do you know public speaking is number one fear in people's mind? It ranks above death. Reminds me of Jerry Seinfeld's quote:
According to most studies, people's number one fear is public speaking. Number two is death. Death is number two. Does that sound right? This means to the average person, if you go to a funeral, you're better off in the casket than doing the eulogy.

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
taggtow said:
Every individual have his/her weaknesses.
Do you know public speaking is number one fear in people's mind? It ranks above death. Reminds me of Jerry Seinfeld's quote:
According to most studies, people's number one fear is public speaking. Number two is death. Death is number two. Does that sound right? This means to the average person, if you go to a funeral, you're better off in the casket than doing the eulogy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....me likes!!!

tauseekhan

Citizen
commander said:
What else we can expect from her.
I really liked your comments. i was also getting furious to see her. Well she is speaking publically, she is recording programme and with all the script in hand.
reallly funny

tkaun

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Meera for heaven sake,if you can't speak english,dont speak .You are making fun of yourself.just speake urdu until you learn english,this way you are not doing any favour to yourself.keep on learning english,just an advice.By the way,the achor dont say,we will have a bathroom break?

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
"Fat -o- grapher" :lol:

Honestly I don't know how that guy controlled himself so well. Full marks to him. I would have fallen over laughing.

Are you telling me she has her own show in English? The producer is a genius. Might be the funniest serious talk show ever.

"We have to go the bathroom break"

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
★★★Meera's English at its Best ★★★

[video]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=335156663175495[/video]

actgal2642.jpg

Last edited: