Meat of Dog & Donkey is being sold in Faisalabad 2 arrested.

ali_cruse

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Or Kya Kya Hona Baaqi Hai is Pakistan Main....
Health depart arrested two butchers who were selling the meat of Donkey in Faisalabad.
DCO Naseem Sadiq launched a campaign against unhygienic meat in district due to gastric diseases in Chat 35-RB last week. Doctors told the diseases are increasing due to the sale of donkey and dog meat in district.
15 butchers were arrested in a raids of Health Depart who were selling unhygienic meat or water-fed meat.
Dog-Donkey-sellers-in-Pakistan.jpg
Two of them are behind the bars who admitted selling donkey meat. They were selling the meat much cheaper then the market rates.
More than 30 people admitted in different hospitals of area for vomiting and gastric symptoms after eating the meat. Lab attendant Mubashar told that people suffered because they were not used to such meat and when the samples of meat tested in lab, results came as the meat of dog or donkeys.
Two suppliers arrested who were supplying the meat of dog and donkey to meat sellers. Raid officers took more than 100 kilograms meat in the custody and destroyed the entire stock.
Livestock district officer Dr. Abdur Rehman told that the patients in Allied hospitals pointed two butchers who had been selling the donkey meat. When we started asking from patients we realized that most of the patients bought the meat from the two meat sellers. Upon investigation it was discovered that they were selling dog and donkey meat.

Source: http://justscandals.com/dog-donkeys-meat-sellers-arrested-in-faisalabad.html/

ali_cruse

These peoples are just playing with the lives of People these people should be hanged... i am sure if this case was registered in Saudia or Dubai or Iran,,, they must have been hanged till death... this is the only way to stop these type of crimes....

What do you say guys..... :angry_smile:

Young

Senator (1k+ posts)
Evil people. Chor, dakkooo, aur sub kuch esy buhat se log hain hamary country main. very sad.

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
These peoples are just playing with the lives of People these people should be hanged... i am sure if this case was registered in Saudia or Dubai or Iran,,, they must have been hanged till death... this is the only way to stop these type of crimes....

I fully agree with you... This is a sort of attempted genocide/Murder and they not only hanged but should be hanged in front of people and stone them and make them as a lesson for public... From my point of view they have committed many sins in one go and they deserve such treatment...

Last edited:

such786

Senator (1k+ posts)
lalach/greed nie loogon ko andah ker dia hie. aour greediness is growing day by day in pakistan which is very bad indication to destrying our own good norms/curtural and faith values.

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
In a country where we have read and understand that we got a seperate homeland with a struggle over a period of almost one hundred years that struggle was not against Hindus but also with Britishers that struggle was due to the fact the Muslims has their own identity own culture and religion and we wanted a place to live accordingly but I felt always very sad and disheart my heart sinks when ever I heard or read about selling of such meat in open market to fellow citizens by few greedy and cursed butchers if I am the law maker or I have power as Judge I orders immediately to hang such culprits without hearing anything only thing required is public evidence and lab report of confiscated meat and I appeal in my capacity the authorities to do the same so that nobody do it again

Last edited:

zeshaan

Shoot at site,( if you regd a case against them, they are gona fight back with the help of a lawer(lier) of thaire choice,cause they dont have shortage of money)They dont deserve to live anymore.

If they dont care about peoples,No need to care about them.Bat bat per chura nikalnay wali nasal hay yeh,kisee koo khatir main naheen latay yeh loog,inn kay sath aisa salook hona chahiay keh inn kee aanay walee nasalain yaad rakhain.

Kia inn logoon koo islam kee taaleem say door rakhaa gaaya tha,inn kay sath inn kay maan baap bhee qasoor waar hain unnkoo bhee inkay JURM main shamil kia jana chahiay.

Last edited:

bravo

Banned
i am lucky;dont eat meat and evn avoid eating my food around where people touch meat!!

Be a vegetarian,be a good human being!

Protect the earth !!

I cant imagine people eating ***,donkey & dog meat !!

but for fun enjoy this video from china (yummy alligator!!)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPdQ9Y8ajPk" target="_blank">[video] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPdQ9Y8ajPk[/video]

I
nside cat,dog meat market in china

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFHTxbu5_fs" target="_blank">

H
ere pakistanis are angry while chinese brothers are crying after ban on dog,cat meat :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZLLhd_0p_c

Lodhi

Bhai jo hakumat Zindah Insano ko bechti ho ghair mulki fowers ke haath aur unko apnay banday marnay ke ijazat de to wahan agar ****** gadhay ka gosht farokhat ho raha ho to koi bari baat nahi... Allah hidayat de hum sab ko uskay bataye huey rastay per chalnay ki... Amen!

frenes

Fully agreed.

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
As we seem to have reached a point of no return and continue stubbornly to follow our faulty ways.
I think as a result of continuous transgressions people have become worse than pigs and monkeys. People have become deaf dumb and blind now, and it seems that there is only worse to come. All this is happening in Pakistan... :astagh:

ali_cruse

this is not the issue of politicians.. that we have bad politicians actually its an issue of law implementation... every body in this country may be including me thinks that what ever we will do nothing will happen because we will just pay some money to police and they will leave us..... as an example we can see when the biggest killers in this country releases from courts very easily ..... so .... what will happen...

drkjke

i am lucky;dont eat meat and evn avoid eating my food around where people touch meat!!

Be a vegetarian,be a good human being!

Protect the earth !!

I cant imagine people eating ***,donkey & dog meat !!

but for fun enjoy this video from china (yummy alligator!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPdQ9Y8ajPk

I
nside cat,dog meat market in china
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFHTxbu5_fs

H
ere pakistanis are angry while chinese are crying after ban on dog,cat meat :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZLLhd_0p_c

dont quote china in negative light(bigsmile)nationalists pakistanis like majeed nizamis will give fatwa e kufer on you:lol:.these nationalists pakistanis consider china and its friendship to pakistan even more important than quran and hadeeth

drkjke

as for selling dog and donkey meat,this practice is being going on for ages in pakistan,in lahore a lakshmi markets top hotel which was famous for its chicekn karachi was caught selling turtle meat as it resembled chicken meat.they would catch turtles from river ravi and sell it in lahore food street....the people got suspicious when they found out pile of empty turtle shells.

speaking of dogs and donkey meat i wonder why pakistanis are so averse to eating dog and donkey meat??:13:
in a country where 90% of people indulge in sood or riba or interest based econonmy (which is worse than eating dogs and cats according to shria and is equal to making a war against God) its very surprising that people still have sense of halaa and haraam of any kind

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
What some one is selling Zaradi and Altaf Bhai's meat ?

Well done. ...There are lots other. Nawaz and Shahbaz is also one of them.

Cut molve Fazlo too.
420 member of Assembly should be cut one day, by some one.