Mass Murder in Mehmund and Media's helplessness - Nice Article by hamid meer

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
hahaha

seculerism main phassi quam ko ajj hamid mir bura lagny laga ...

jab wo ulema k khilaaf likhta tha talban ko zalim likhta tha tu sabki ankh ka tara tha sawat ki jali video dekha k opreation
ki rahh hamwar karta tha tu sab munafiqo ki ankh ka tara tha ajj bura lagny laga sabko ...

hamid mir nay jo likha hai os pay osnay pura program bhi kia hai jo siasat pk pay mojoodh hai
es k elawa senator profeser ibrahim nay challange kia hai k mery pass video prove mojoodh hain ...

Allah hidayat day hum sabko kaysay nafs parst ban chukkay hain karwa karwa thoo thoo meetha meetha hap hap karty hain

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
this mass murder by your army is not just confined to mohmand agency,your munafiq media wont tell you this but its spread throughout nwfp and people when they see their dead kids have a limit to their tolerance...it made me really sad when i started to hear the religious pakhtoons first time now talking of breaking away from pakistan to safeguard their kids and womens lives..
someone stop your generals before they break this country once again...this time they are just breaking pakistan to get dollars from america,,,these dollars you pakistanis will never get,but you will just get broken country and your generals will keep buying ranches in europe and america.
what a nation!!!!

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am with innocents of Mir Ali, Miranshah and Bajour. I condemn any bad thing against them. I condemn drones. I condemn any military operation against our own people. Tribals of FATA has nothing to do with the great game. Agreed. Similarly people of mainland Pakistan also have nothing to do with the great game. Govt that was brought by votes is helpless.(remember resolution against drones). Any money that is earned by killing innocents is "haram". What ever happening is very sad. And for you to blame us and justify suicide attacks is even more sad.

than why you people support your army?if your army had killed your children would you have reacted the same way as now when tribal peoples children are killed?just few words condemnation and that too not from heart!
so mister "imran khans voter" remember one thing!you people have not left any other way out for tribal people...if they dont attack back your army than they and their children will be killed one by one....
what you expect from a person who sees death even if he stays sitting at his home,he will think that why not i die resisting the attackers instead of sitting home dying like coward...and pakhtoon tribals are worlds best known fighters and brave men...mind you that you people have chosen a very wrong enemy this time.(as a note...i am not pakhtoon.i dont even know pashto,but i am a muslim who feels pain for all ummat)
its common people of pakistan who are to be blamed for drone attacks and army operations,without their support army cant do operation inside tribal area even for single day!!!!!!its a fact!!!!
can army do similar operation in lahore?ever?if it does dare to do that lahore people will cut off army supply lines in a day...tribal people also expect the same from pakistani people,that when they are being murdered by drones and operations than you people stop your army from doing this zulm.
and according to my own survey.majority of people in big cities support army operations!!!!its a fact.imagine the pain of a family whose kids you kill.

was just seeing a clip from recent pak army jets bombing...120 people died in the market of tribal area!!!!and according to people their not even single one of them was mujahid!but all were common people,traders,women and children..
mister pti tell me one thing?as you sow so shall you reap...so what will you people do when allah makes you people face the same situation that tribal people are facing now,,,they are religious so after some crying they become peaceful and keep thanking allah.do you people have courage to tolerate same amount of pain as tribal people?

Last edited:

Scorpion

Banned
I am with innocents of Mir Ali, Miranshah and Bajour. I condemn any bad thing against them. I condemn drones. I condemn any military operation against our own people. Tribals of FATA has nothing to do with the great game. Agreed. Similarly people of mainland Pakistan also have nothing to do with the great game. Govt that was brought by votes is helpless.(remember resolution against drones). Any money that is earned by killing innocents is "haram". What ever happening is very sad. And for you to blame us and justify suicide attacks is even more sad.

Dear,

Desmund Tutu though a Christian but have said the best Quote of the last century . . . .

If at time of injustice , You remains silent . . . . Than you sided the Oppressor . . . . . .

This is the crime of us . . . . We can pass the blame of the East Pakistan genocide to the 1000 mile distance . . . . . But what about the FATA and Baluchistan . . . . Us the people of mainland Pakistan are responsible for our silence . . . . I am not justifying suicide attacks . . . . I am justifying our silence for our suffering . . . .

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
than why you people support your army?if your army had killed your children would you have reacted the same way as now when tribal peoples children are killed?just few words condemnation and that too not from heart!
so mister "imran khans voter" remember one thing!you people have not left any other way out for tribal people...if they dont attack back your army than they and their children will be killed one by one....
what you expect from a person who sees death even if he stays sitting at his home,he will think that why not i die resisting the attackers instead of sitting home dying like coward...and pakhtoon tribals are worlds best known fighters and brave men...mind you that you people have chosen a very wrong enemy this time.(as a note...i am not pakhtoon.i dont even know pashto,but i am a muslim who feels pain for all ummat)
its common people of pakistan who are to be blamed for drone attacks and army operations,without their support army cant do operation inside tribal area even for single day!!!!!!its a fact!!!!
can army do similar operation in lahore?ever?if it does dare to do that lahore people will cut off army supply lines in a day...tribal people also expect the same from pakistani people,that when they are being murdered by drones and operations than you people stop your army from doing this zulm.
and according to my own survey.majority of people in big cities support army operations!!!!its a fact.imagine the pain of a family whose kids you kill.

was just seeing a clip from recent pak army jets bombing...120 people died in the market of tribal area!!!!and according to people their not even single one of them was mujahid!but all were common people,traders,women and children..
mister pti tell me one thing?as you sow so shall you reap...so what will you people do when allah makes you people face the same situation that tribal people are facing now,,,they are religious so after some crying they become peaceful and keep thanking allah.do you people have courage to tolerate same amount of pain as tribal people?
You said, a few words of condemnation and not from heart. My answer,"lanautullah alal kazibeen"
You are calling me "imran khan voter". I am thrilled. Now you totally forgot Imran's position on FATA matters for last so many years. How can you blame PTI for any of the bad things happening there. You forgot PTI dharnas about drones?
Do not refer your own survey as a fact. This way you loose credibility.
You said that you are not a pashtoon. That is why you do not have any idea of the situation. Rather you are all over the map.

Scorpion

Banned
Dear this is the tragedy of this nation for joining someone else's war . . . . that with almost similar ideologies we are at war of words with each other . . . . Allah have mercy on Pakistan . . . . .

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
Again a stupid Fatwa from a so called supporter of War of Terror . . . . If I am a RAW or MOSSAD agent than my Fatwa declares you a Munafiq - Supporter of US War and its Mercenary Army (Pakistan Army) which is killing own people to earn Dollars . . . . Can you deny these Allegations that Pakistan Army has nt supported the Americans in the last ten years or so . . . .

I why should I trust this Army who have a history of Lies . . . . Should I took you back to those ISPR's load of lies . . . .
Senator Prof Ibrahim has submitted proves of this massacre and by the way no media of enemy country has reported this matter so far . . . . In your love for this Munafiq Army you ve become deaf , blind and dumb . . . .

And what can this Army do except coming in the night like thieves and kidnap some one and make him disappear to earn more Dollars from the Prophets . . . . i.e. OBAMA
what ever army is doing right or wrong,they r doing it on the orders of a civilian pup-it government. if army refuse orders it will be simple mutiny.so plz do not accuse armed forces they can not do any thing at their own NOW.it is govt who is asking all this to please their masters.try to understand plz.

Scorpion

Banned
what ever army is doing right or wrong,they r doing it on the orders of a civilian pup-it government. if army refuse orders it will be simple mutiny.so plz do not accuse armed forces they can not do any thing at their own NOW.it is govt who is asking all this to please their masters.try to understand plz.

The soldier who fires his gun on an unarmed civilian do it on the order of his Section/Platoon/Company/Battalion Commander . . . . Are you forgetting the chain of command . . . . And you are right as the government is trying to please Americans, but so do the GHQ . . . . . And even Military law allows to disobey in case of an illegal order . . . . If those at the top are getting dollars than those at lower are getting double pays . . . . . And every one is pleased . . . .

Hatham

Banned
Re: Nice Article by hamid meer

u people hav no logic, just posses a stamp which writes CIA agent, traitor etc and when u see something different from ur expectations u just stamp it..... thak thak thak.......
Thanks brother for appreciating

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
The soldier who fires his gun on an unarmed civilian do it on the order of his Section/Platoon/Company/Battalion Commander . . . . Are you forgetting the chain of command . . . . And you are right as the government is trying to please Americans, but so do the GHQ . . . . . And even Military law allows to disobey in case of an illegal order . . . . If those at the top are getting dollars than those at lower are getting double pays . . . . . And every one is pleased . . . .

what r army rules and regulations i think i know much much more than u. i served in Pak army as an officer and now i m on retired life since 27 years and still stay in touch and also know very well about chain of command. i still say ask the govt. they have empowered rangers at Karachi and have given such powers to shoot on spot if situation arises. plz think rationally and try to read in between the lines and try to understand politics to which i call hypocrisy.it is all govt is ordering and what all is happening is part of their plan. in one of my posts i had said that things r not at all out of armed forces control but they and we might have to pay much heavier price.may by u r not able to read in between the lines now but by passing time and getting old u will be able to read. that is the time when really see things rationally.

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
Again a stupid Fatwa from a so called supporter of War of Terror . . . . If I am a RAW or MOSSAD agent than my Fatwa declares you a Munafiq - Supporter of US War and its Mercenary Army (Pakistan Army) which is killing own people to earn Dollars . . . . Can you deny these Allegations that Pakistan Army has nt supported the Americans in the last ten years or so . . . .

I why should I trust this Army who have a history of Lies . . . . Should I took you back to those ISPR's load of lies . . . .
Senator Prof Ibrahim has submitted proves of this massacre and by the way no media of enemy country has reported this matter so far . . . . In your love for this Munafiq Army you ve become deaf , blind and dumb . . . .

And what can this Army do except coming in the night like thieves and kidnap some one and make him disappear to earn more Dollars from the Prophets . . . . i.e. OBAMA
i go through ur almost all posts and really feel sorry after reading ur ideas. if this is un intentional than u r nothing but a fool. if these r intentional than u r nothing but a sure agent of our enemies agencies and playing in their hands for money and selling out Pakistan's pride agencies for dollars.