Mass Murder in Mehmund and Media's helplessness - Nice Article by hamid meer

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
06_08.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Scorpion

Banned
Pakistan Army is a Munafiq terrorist Organization murdering its own people . . . . They will definitely have to pay for the bloodshed in Mohmand . . . .

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
mohmand agency ,sad incident,but media black out

this below is part of a very sad news.only in pakistan one senator from jamaat islami "ibrahim khan" drared to raise this issue in assembly...as people here lack courage to speak truth..

mohmandmassacre.png

is it not strange that when one karachi guy who was thief is killed,the whole nation wakes up and protests,even chief justice wakes up from his deep and sweet sleep,media too cries a lot,,,,
but when daily dozens of innocent tribal people ,including small children,are murdered by drones or by security forces than no one gives a damn!!!no one cares!
do pakistanis consider tribal people not pakistanis?or they dont consider them even human?

frankly speaking a normal persons heart would be saddened even when seeing an animal killed unnecessirily.

anyway one thing i am sure about is that allah will not tolerate this zulm and oppression and injustice for long ,and not only those responsible will be punished by divine decision .but the majority of people here who remain silent on this atrocity will also be punished .the people of big cities,who sleep in cozy airconditioned apartments,worshipping their leaders or supporting them directly or indirectly by their lack of anything practical.and being concerned only to make more and more money by hook or crook and enrolling their children in best english medium schools,and saving their ownselves and supporting the murder of other muslims in a false hope of saving their own future

Last edited:

Skeptic

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: mohmand agency ,sad incident,but media black out

What the Hell it is man!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is proven now that we are "Sub Human Specie" who are incapable to live at least on this planet.

this below is part of a very sad news.only in pakistan one senator from jamaat islami "ibrahim khan" drared to raise this issue in assembly...as people here lack courage to speak truth..

is it not strange that when one karachi guy who was thief is killed,the whole nation wakes up and protests,even chief justice wakes up from his deep and sweet sleep,media too cries a lot,,,,
but when daily dozens of innocent tribal people ,including small children,are murdered by drones or by security forces than no one gives a damn!!!no one cares!
do pakistanis consider tribal people not pakistanis?or they dont consider them even human?

frankly speaking a normal persons heart would be saddened even when seeing an animal killed unnecessirily.

anyway one thing i am sure about is that allah will not tolerate this zulm and oppression and injustice for long ,and not only those responsible will be punished by divine decision .but the majority of people here who remain silent on this atrocity will also be punished .the people of big cities,who sleep in cozy airconditioned apartments,worshipping their leaders or supporting them directly or indirectly by their lack of anything practical.and being concerned only to make more and more money by hook or crook and enrolling their children in best english medium schools,and saving their ownselves and supporting the murder of other muslims in a false hope of saving their own future

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

Allah raham karay aisay baybus logoun per. Aur hadayat dey aur insaaf karay zalimo k sath.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)

This will not last longer....
Aj mulk khane wale ghaddaron ko paesa khila kar begunah pakhtoonon ko mitaya ja raha kal pakhtoonon ko support karke en ko alag mulk banane par laga dia jaega....... phir aap kahengen Pakistan to Madina sani hae ese kuch nahi hoga.... halankay ham log khud hi es mulk ki bunyaden khokli karne mae lagae haen...... agar zulam esi tarha chalta raha to mujhe khadsha hae ke phir ham jese hubolwatan bhi kehne par majboor ho jaengen ''Enough is bloody enough''.

Tera Pakistan hae ye tera Pakistan hae..
Es pa ham qurban sirf ham hi qurban haen..
Es ki bunyadon mae hae mera lahoo mera lahoo..

I hope Webster Tarpley will be proved wrong... and Iqbal's dream will be never shattered.

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
i have pointed out earlier as well this Hamid Mir is a hypocrite. secondly u must keep this in mind that he is not a Pakistani but a Kashmiree and like most of the Kashmirees he is part of the propaganda against Pakistan for an indep Kashmir. they do not want to stay or they will not stay part of Pakistan when ever they will get opportunity.he never miss a chance to poise the opinion of people against Pakistan or its armed forces. i can assure u all that Pakistan army never never never kill own people like the way it has been described. they r still holding hundreds of people arrested in Swat operation about whom the police or civil authorities r not taking charge from them in spite of repeated requests. these people r or were active terrorists.it was very easy to just kill them and get rid of their continuous responsibility.secondly people know that army has established a rehabilitation center for young kids who were mentally poised to become suicide bombers and out of them some have attained very good positions in board examination.why should army do ill eagle killing as stated above. it is all propaganda against not only armed forces but against PAKISTAN.

Scorpion

Banned
i have pointed out earlier as well this Hamid Mir is a hypocrite. secondly u must keep this in mind that he is not a Pakistani but a Kashmiree and like most of the Kashmirees he is part of the propaganda against Pakistan for an indep Kashmir. they do not want to stay or they will not stay part of Pakistan when ever they will get opportunity.he never miss a chance to poise the opinion of people against Pakistan or its armed forces. i can assure u all that Pakistan army never never never kill own people like the way it has been described. they r still holding hundreds of people arrested in Swat operation about whom the police or civil authorities r not taking charge from them in spite of repeated requests. these people r or were active terrorists.it was very easy to just kill them and get rid of their continuous responsibility.secondly people know that army has established a rehabilitation center for young kids who were mentally poised to become suicide bombers and out of them some have attained very good positions in board examination.why should army do ill eagle killing as stated above. it is all propaganda against not only armed forces but against PAKISTAN.

Dear,

Hamid Mir is a hypocrite (For the past many years he was on the pay roll of ISI), . . . Kashmiris are Ghaddar (After so many U turns by our Military Governments), . . . You are giving assurance that Army never kill own people (In spite of so much proof), . . . Army holding hundreds of innocents (police is not ready to take them as there are no proves against the arrested as most of them were arrested on collective responsibility and there conditions are so bad due to the military torture that police may get the blame for that), . . . Army is already killing them if not on daily bases but than on weekly basis, . . . after making the children Orphan, Army is doing great thing by making rehabilitation centers - Bravo . . . . . And these are proves against the military brutality please do not involve Pakistan . . . .

Every one is Bad except Army . . . . Which is still ruling this country . . . . .

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear,

Hamid Mir is a hypocrite (For the past many years he was on the pay roll of ISI), . . . Kashmiris are Ghaddar (After so many U turns by our Military Governments), . . . You are giving assurance that Army never kill own people (In spite of so much proof), . . . Army holding hundreds of innocents (police is not ready to take them as there are no proves against the arrested as most of them were arrested on collective responsibility and there conditions are so bad due to the military torture that police may get the blame for that), . . . Army is already killing them if not on daily bases but than on weekly basis, . . . after making the children Orphan, Army is doing great thing by making rehabilitation centers - Bravo . . . . . And these are proves against the military brutality please do not involve Pakistan . . . .

Every one is Bad except Army . . . . Which is still ruling this country . . . . .
u look to be a mad man against army and like a paid person of RAW or MOSAD or CIA or any other enemy country u represent. if i ask u any proof u will refer to the media reports of enemy countries.simple is that u do not trust own army or own agency. any one who does not trust can go to hell. u may keep saying it and keep shouting about it and do what ever u can do against it i think they will take notice of u when u cross limits and u may have to face the reality and law.

Scorpion

Banned
u look to be a mad man against army and like a paid person of RAW or MOSAD or CIA or any other enemy country u represent. if i ask u any proof u will refer to the media reports of enemy countries.simple is that u do not trust own army or own agency. any one who does not trust can go to hell. u may keep saying it and keep shouting about it and do what ever u can do against it i think they will take notice of u when u cross limits and u may have to face the reality and law.

Again a stupid Fatwa from a so called supporter of War of Terror . . . . If I am a RAW or MOSSAD agent than my Fatwa declares you a Munafiq - Supporter of US War and its Mercenary Army (Pakistan Army) which is killing own people to earn Dollars . . . . Can you deny these Allegations that Pakistan Army has nt supported the Americans in the last ten years or so . . . .

I why should I trust this Army who have a history of Lies . . . . Should I took you back to those ISPR's load of lies . . . .
Senator Prof Ibrahim has submitted proves of this massacre and by the way no media of enemy country has reported this matter so far . . . . In your love for this Munafiq Army you ve become deaf , blind and dumb . . . .

And what can this Army do except coming in the night like thieves and kidnap some one and make him disappear to earn more Dollars from the Prophets . . . . i.e. OBAMA

Scorpion

Banned
You mean people of Moon market Lahore or zaireen of Abdullah Shah ghazi caused that?
Its very sad but revenge from innocent people who don't have anything to do with the great game.

And you declared the innocents of Mir Ali, Miramshah, Bajour, who were killed in drone strikes or military operation, as terrorist . . . . . . Tribals of FATA has nothing to do with the great game . . . . . Do they deserve to be killed this way so that the Governments bought in power through your votes, Or military recruited by your sons could enjoy on the Dollars earned by killing this same tribal of FATA . . . . VERY SAD . . . .

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
And you declared the innocents of Mir Ali, Miramshah, Bajour, who were killed in drone strikes or military operation, as terrorist . . . . . . Tribals of FATA has nothing to do with the great game . . . . . Do they deserve to be killed this way so that the Governments bought in power through your votes, Or military recruited by your sons could enjoy on the Dollars earned by killing this same tribal of FATA . . . . VERY SAD . . . .
I am with innocents of Mir Ali, Miranshah and Bajour. I condemn any bad thing against them. I condemn drones. I condemn any military operation against our own people. Tribals of FATA has nothing to do with the great game. Agreed. Similarly people of mainland Pakistan also have nothing to do with the great game. Govt that was brought by votes is helpless.(remember resolution against drones). Any money that is earned by killing innocents is "haram". What ever happening is very sad. And for you to blame us and justify suicide attacks is even more sad.