Lost and Found- Please Help India

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hahaha... now the CNN won't be reporting such small 'mishaps' as India for the sake of the American and Israeli corporate interests need to keep 'Shining' on the media, anyhow we Pakistanis should get our act together and can do better than India who will take years to improve their infrastructure thanks to their corrupt bureaucracy and ignorant politicians, the red tape in their governance will ensure some time for us, we Pakistanis should try to improve the physical infrastructure of our cities, as well as put compulsory education for all children aged from 5- 17. People like Mustafa Kamal are in Pakistan we just need to discover these gems and embolden our great talent to put us in a better position from where we are today.

Last edited:

imrankhan0

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
rakeem saab thanda rakho. apni kohtaion par parda dalnay ke liye hamain kahaniyan nahin phelani chahiyain, ye launch failure tamam western media ne cover kiya hay. including BBC, CNN, FOX, Aljazeerah. mujhay yaqeen hay aap ko net per search karna ati hay is liye me links post nahin kar raha

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
At leaset you are consistant in this learning process, another thousand years may be !!

your pin pointing at unsuccessful Indian space launch remind me like an ILLITERATE MAN LAUGHING and MAKING fun at his neighbor for his failure in Ph.D

if you follow space technology you see even USA and japan's same maiden launching with cryogenic engine was not successful.
india may be another 6month away from this indigenous technology and have very successful past record in space launching.

if you people start working today then you can count another thousand year for any outcome.otherwise start negotiation with USA for this technology in lieu of
another khalid mohd shekh or poor afia sdiqui.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
rakeem saab thanda rakho. apni kohtaion par parda dalnay ke liye hamain kahaniyan nahin phelani chahiyain, ye launch failure tamam western media ne cover kiya hay. including BBC, CNN, FOX, Aljazeerah. mujhay yaqeen hay aap ko net per search karna ati hay is liye me links post nahin kar raha

Western media is busy with funeral of Polish President and the ash cloud over Europe, did prime time shows Anderson cooper like shows covered this the way they covered the fake flogging of the Swat girl or even news report, anyhow please post links as I have yet to see them.

Last edited:

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
your pin pointing at unsuccessful Indian space launch remind me like an ILLITERATE MAN LAUGHING and MAKING fun at his neighbor for his failure in Ph.D

if you follow space technology you see even USA and japan's same maiden launching with cryogenic engine was not successful.
india may be another 6month away from this indigenous technology and have very successful past record in space launching.

if you people start working today then you can count another thousand year for any outcome.otherwise start negotiation with USA for this technology in lieu of
another khalid mohd shekh or poor afia sdiqui.

I have to agree with your PHD with a little difference that your PHD abriviates from Phira Hua Damagh.
Every nation expriments and when perfected the art announce publicaly to carry out certain project.
You idiots annouce things without any certainity and become laughing stock for the whole word.
Yeh apni space technology ko bi DAAAL par laga rakha hai, jab kam ka waqt aya, hawa nikal gai.

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
I have to agree with your PHD with a little difference that your PHD abriviates from Phira Hua Damagh.
Every nation expriments and when perfected the art announce publicaly to carry out certain project.
You idiots annouce things without any certainity and become laughing stock for the whole word.
Yeh apni space technology ko bi DAAAL par laga rakha hai, jab kam ka waqt aya, hawa nikal gai.

there is no dry run in rocket launching,if you don't know much better keep quiet.
USA has many disaster in space (e.g.columbia shuttle crash killed whole crew members) and this is how technology comes from experiments.
laughing or crying at indias failure or success has been left only thing in your life....don't blame your destiny for that.....do something at you own then you will see how things work.

awan4ever

More childish posts from my esteemed countrymen!
I agree with the Indian persons post of the illiterate person laughing at the phd failure!
We have may problems to sort out and get our own house in order before we are in any position to laugh at others failures if at all we should.
This post is the perfect example of people living in glass houses throwing stones at others!

(I think i will soon be branded as a an indian posing as a Pakistani) :D

GeoG

I agree with the Indian persons post of the illiterate person laughing at the phd failure!
We have may problems to sort out and get our own house in order before we are in any position to laugh at others failures if at all we should.
This post is the perfect example of people living in glass houses throwing stones at others!

A cricket commentator is seldom best player in his time but he laughs and redicules the players playing in field.
Indians get rediculed here not for just failures but for their overall behavior so better know the background before passing the judgement.
Are you Indian posing as Pakistani ? :D

awan4ever

The cricket player is not ridiculed, he is usually criticized. Theres a difference. You should look it up.
I agree that the indians need to be replied to when they are being obnoxious but to stick your neck out for attracting ridicule upon oneself is not a wise idea!

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)

in today's world this phrase is redescribed as

"those who live in glass houses.....takes shower in FULL DRESS"

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)

Please also try to check out indian websites like comments section of rediff.com, then you'll realize how they spit venom against Pakistan but also their own muslim countrymen, posts on this site are mature and civilized compared to indians, please watch this see as Indians share their views on Sania-Shoaib marriage:

what is the problem of people or anyone
by rohit rath on Apr 16, 2010 01:09 AM | Hide replies

its better muslim gal got married to muslim guy in pak and i wish many more muslim gals do the same, the only condition is that ,they should move out of india and live in pak or any nation forever,eternal. that is best way of reducing to some extent muslim population who are breeding like mosquitoes

Our View
by Sakhi Sawant on Apr 16, 2010 12:23 AM | Hide replies

Sania or any other girl can marry with anyone, hindu, mozlem, anybody.
But when it comes to national pride, she should have re-considered her decision.
Why?
Not because of any politics but look at 2 countries.
India, safe for all. No restrictions on wearing clothes, parties anything. Sania has enjoyed all this.
Pakistan, restrictions for all & no one is safe.

No compare these 2 people.
Sania - Avg tennis player (from world perspective), tennis star/role model (from Indian perspective).
Shoaib - Avg cricker (from all perspectives). Banned from cricket.
Moreover married with one girl from hyderabad already.

He is a wrong choice for Sania.
Her life will not be filled with stardom now.
She will not get privileges in Dubai like India.
Her carrier will last hardly for next 5 years.

Message awaiting moderator review. Show message
Good riddance
by bharatmeradesh on Apr 15, 2010 11:50 PM | Hide replies | Hide message
More and more Mullis need to be encouraged to leave India and marry Porkis. Also shows the loyalty Of These Traitors. No matter how much you give to them in India, during war they will side With Porkis.

When an Indian girl marries a Pakistani boy
by such jano on Apr 15, 2010 11:36 PM | Hide replies

IT POSES GREAT DANGER TO INTERNAL SECUERITY OF THE NATION AND BOOSTS ISI CAPABILITIES.

many more responses can be found on rediff.com[ I could'nt put all other comments as they are abuses and spitting venom on Pakistanis and their own muslim community]

http://getahead.rediff.com/column/2...ournalist-on-the-sania-shoaib-controversy.htm

awan4ever

So what you are suggesting is that we should stoop to the level of these idiots and become idiots like them?

Secondly this post has been started as a ridicule of indias failed launch of a rocket. Now correct me if I am wrong but they are technologically ahead of us in everyway. We could argue otherwise all day long and more but the reality hits you in the face when you look at the number of technology giants present in India. They are not there just for the cheap labour, they are also pumping in billions of dollars and more importantly transferring valuable technology. This failed launching you are ridiculing now will most definitely succeed some way down the road. Will you be man enough to applaud that when that finally happens which I dont doubt one bit will eventually happen.

My point is that trying to belittle them in an area where they are growing phenomenally is not a wise idea.

Asan alfaaz mein ager ap Sohail Ahmed say achi juggat baazi nahi ker saktay tau Sohail Ahmed ko kabhi juggat marnay ka sochna bhe na.
I hope that makes it easier to understand.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
@awan4ever India is being helped by US in every manner from civilian nuclear deal to space program to economy to enhancing their image in the US and the rest of the world and this is the best they could do. A country like India that is facing secession movements from northeast to south and is deeply scarred with red-tape unending bureaucrapcy should not be our role model. People like you should'nt be obsessed with what India is doing, there are nations like Malaysia which can provide better example of governance. We Pakistanis should only expect from ourselves than these thugs across the border and you'll realize that we Pakistanis also engage in discussions in a more 'civilized' manner unlike these Indian folks.

awan4ever

I am the one least obsessed with india however I do acknowledge their achievements no matter who helped them. They have played their cards right unlike us and come out on top in the international political arena while we are hurtling down in a dangerous spiral.
To emulate Malaysia or anyone else we should first have the guts to admit that w are in a shitty state and need to get out of it instead of pointing towards our neighbors failures.