Living Standard of the Leaders of our country!!!

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr.Bdikhlaq ! u r as munafiq as your leader Nawaz Shareef.........U show all the houses but not of Nawaz Sharif ??????????????? Yes Imran say it is a " Jannat" he never denied what he has........He never said he is a poor, but he paid all the taxes, while N.S and others not not like him...........They denied what thay have , means they are liar,,,,,,,,,and Allah says Lanatullahe Allalkazibeen....

adilumer

MPA (400+ posts)
Mere Hoshyaar Bhai. Imran Khan ne ye ghar apnay zaat ti paisay se banaya hai. Nawaz aur Benazir ya Zardari ki tarha mulk ka paisa loot kar nahi. He has earned this money through out his career and its on record as well and that is why no opposition party could have ever produced any evidence against him.
Please do ur homework before accusing some 1. Best of luck

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thread started is a paid tatuuu of plmn, the last house shown was not of musharaf,,,,,,,, what a cheap person you are . shame on you........ IK brought all his money from UK to build this house in pakistan where as your chooor leader looted our money to build their palace in UK , this is the difference........

anyie1

Mere Hoshyaar Bhai. Imran Khan ne ye ghar apnay zaat ti paisay se banaya hai. Nawaz aur Benazir ya Zardari ki tarha mulk ka paisa loot kar nahi. He has earned this money through out his career and its on record as well and that is why no opposition party could have ever produced any evidence against him.
PMLN has bought sleeping pills from a wholesale dealer. they can not sleep now....... they are paying these thread starter type of people to keep awake all night and find something against IK.. and this idiot came up with this idea after doing research for one month,,,,,,,, better go and find something else

adilumer

MPA (400+ posts)
yaar aik to main ye last wala ghar daikh daikh kat ukta gaya hoon , kabhi ye shahrikh khan ka hota hai kabhi kisi aur ka aur ab ye musharraf ka hai. Bhai ye ghar asli main hai kiska ???[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mohammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui,

Your character is absolutely opposite of your name. Neither you have a single quality of the Mohammad PBUH, nor you have the capability to understand truth and say truth. You fail to satisfy your parent's wishes who wanted to see you what they name you.

I wish, if you had a little capability to understand the huge differences in living a king life with one's own earned money, as Imran Khan is doing and in the same time he is donating a sizable amount of his income for poor, as the 3rd Khalif Usman Radi Allahu Tala Anho use to do.

In order hand, Nawaz Sharif and Shahbaz Shareef and their family are living devil life with the money they have looted from the country. They laundry the money and taken them to UK, US, Saudi, Korea, etc. What was their wealth before Nawaz sharif entered into the politics. They had only and only Ittefaq foundy with very old cupula type furnas, where they used to do casting work. They had 49 partners in that foundry that included Mian sharef's 7 brothers and their children. Most of the family members were use to stealing scrap and other materials from their own foundry as well. They are the dirtiest family with full of all types of corruptions starts from stealing, forgery to going to hera mandi, all dirty adultery. Read the book by Javed Choudhry to see their real faces and recently a foreign generalist has also exposed nawaz sharif who was offer his pimp (shora) services to Parkar.

What else you need to know about the sharif family. they are the dirtiest and impure people.

junaids

MPA (400+ posts)
Force all so called leaders to bring their money back to Pakistan! If one has dual nationality or owns property/accounts outside of Pakistan, they should not be able to run for any government office within Pakistan.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
maen pml n ka haami tha laiken bura laga jab nawaz bhaag gaya phir socha ke jaan bachana farz hai to iska bhagna ignore kar diya phir jaab dekha ke isko to awam ka itna ghum hai ke awam ke ghum maen dono bhaion ney hair transplant karaya hai to apni aur iskay doosrey hamion par hansi bhi aiee aur ghusa bhi phir jab in bhaiyo ney zardari jaisey corrupt ko support kia aur har moqey par nawaz ***** uska muhafiz bana to ye ahsaas hua ke ye dono bhai inthaiee laa-----nti hain

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
imran khan ney apna paisa khud kamaya hai aur noora kushti party ney mulk ko loota hai banazeer aur cinema ticket blakia zardari ki tarha ya majawar beewi ko aagey kar ke qarzey maaf karaney waley dubba peer gilani pm ki tarah , aur pm gilani khabees ney to hajion ko bhi nahi chhora Allah inko biwi bachon ke saath gharaq karey ameen

frenes

Imran Khan 400 kanal main rhy ya 4000 main.
Bhai sb ap ko takleef ar jalan tab honi chey jab us ney yeh, Haram kamaee, Corruption, Bhta Khori , Najeiz Kabzaa, Rishwat etc sey build kiya hai. Kiun kha-makhwa nafrat phelaty ho ar apny amaal khrab krty ho.Daway sey khta hun, IK k alawa kise b leader k gher k bary views lo atleast aik benda zaror Haram ar Loot Khsoot Corruption k pesa khy ga. but Great Imran Khan k bary nhi keh skta, bcoz aisa hai hi nhi. Halal rozi sey ho tu Allah pak rhna b nasseb krta hai, wrna mulak badri, kise bum dhamaka main mrna , political stay ya her waqat moot ka khof ar ukhri saans chain nhi leny detee.

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is a very dirty and fake effort to defame Imran Khan.
To All
Hey Guys !!!!
I had heard about the PTI FOLLOWERS' indecent and rude behaviour but I never believed that. I used to think that it was just a propaganda by the PPP, PML N and MQM supporters becuause they do not like to see any other party getting popularity in the country and it's natural for them to say that PTI followers' abuse, miss-behave etc..!! But since I have started this thread, I m really shocked to see the behaviour of PTI followers...
In this thread, There are five videos
1.Imran's House
2.Nawaz's House(his raiwind estate)
3.Benazir's House
4.Zardari's House
5.Musharraf's House(so called..as somebody claims it's nt his)

Only PTI Followers got personal and instead of thinking even for once about the fact that in this thread, it is not mentioned at any place that it is about only Imran's living standard...It said... Living standard of the leaders...
Secondly, This thread is not to say that Imran or Nawaz Or Zardari or anybody built their houses from their own money or or looted money...the ONLY and the IMORTANT thing is to talk about the fact that ALL these leaders talk about poor people and they live in palace like houses...HOW CAN THEY FEEL IN THEIR PALACES WHAT POOR PEOPLE FEEL..????

Imran must have been very ashamed of such FOLLOWERS...WHY DN'T U UNDERSTAND THAT IMRAN IS JUST A HUMAN BEING AND HE CAN DO MISTAKES LIKE ALL OTHER PEOPLE.. aur WO KOI KHUDA HAI? KOI NABBI HAI?? KOI SAHABI HAI?? KOI WALLI HAI?? K USS K BARAY MAIN KOI BAAT HI NHI KR SKTA...plzz guys... STOP worshipping your leaders..!!! And with your immature behaviour you are even not favouring Imran, infact u become a part to create hatred against Imran among people who think that he is a better option in the current slot of politcians..but U would never let people think because u abuse, misbehave, shout...want to curb the tounges of people by force and by gali galoch....Sharam ani chahiy app logon ko apny iss behaviour per..!! LEARN TO TOLERATE !!!
(one more thing... I have never been the supporter of PML N, PPP, MQM, PTI, JUI or JI ever..!! I say what I feel.. Agr Nawaz Shareef ya Imran ya Zardari ya Altaf ya Moulana Fazul ur Rehman ya koi b koi acha kaam kry to main dil sy ussay apprciate krta hon...aur jo galat kaam wo kry ussy dil sy bura smjta hon....sb insaan hain .. koi b Farishtay ya shayateen nhi hai k saray kaam achay kray ya saray kaam buray kry..!!agr aisa hota to Khuda frishton aur shiyateen k hotay hue insaano ko kabi paida na krta..Per mujy hairat hoti hai app jesy logon pe jo kisi insaan ko flawless aur dusray insaan ko shaitan e azeem smj letay hain....issi liye aqlon pe pardha per jata hai aur apny leader ki her baat achi aur dusray her shakhs ki her baat CIA, RAW ki Sazish ya Munafaqat, dishonesty, lalach aur pata nhi kia kia lgny lgti hai...!!!Yaro ..khuda k liye INSAAN ban k socho...Frishtay ya Shaitan ban k nhi..!! LOOK into you words and behaviour and see how far away are you from the right path)

To mjma6 bai,
It's not a dirty and fake effort to defame Imran Khan but it's pure effort to say that ALL those who live in such palaces can never feel the pain of poor people. Try to face the reality.

Last edited:

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr.Bdikhlaq ! u r as munafiq as your leader Nawaz Shareef.........U show all the houses but not of Nawaz Sharif ??????????????? Yes Imran say it is a " Jannat" he never denied what he has........He never said he is a poor, but he paid all the taxes, while N.S and others not not like him...........They denied what thay have , means they are liar,,,,,,,,,and Allah says Lanatullahe Allalkazibeen....
To all in General.
Hey Guys !!!!
I had heard about the PTI FOLLOWERS' indecent and rude behaviour but I never believed that. I used to think that it was just a propaganda by the PPP, PML N and MQM supporters becuause they do not like to see any other party getting popularity in the country and it's natural for them to say that PTI followers' abuse, miss-behave etc..!! But since I have started this thread, I m really shocked to see the behaviour of PTI followers...
1.Imran's House
3.Benazir's House
4.Zardari's House

Only PTI Followers got personal and instead of thinking even for once about the fact that in this thread, it is not mentioned at any place that it is about only Imran's living standard...It said... Living standard of the leaders...
Secondly, This thread is not to say that Imran or Nawaz Or Zardari or anybody built their houses from their own money or or looted money...the ONLY and the IMORTANT thing is to talk about the fact that ALL these leaders talk about poor people and they live in palace like houses...HOW CAN THEY FEEL IN THEIR PALACES WHAT POOR PEOPLE FEEL..????

Imran must have been very ashamed of such FOLLOWERS...WHY DN'T U UNDERSTAND THAT IMRAN IS JUST A HUMAN BEING AND HE CAN DO MISTAKES LIKE ALL OTHER PEOPLE.. aur WO KOI KHUDA HAI? KOI NABBI HAI?? KOI SAHABI HAI?? KOI WALLI HAI?? K USS K BARAY MAIN KOI BAAT HI NHI KR SKTA...plzz guys... STOP worshipping your leaders..!!! And with your immature behaviour you are even not favouring Imran, infact u become a part to create hatred against Imran among people who think that he is a better option in the current slot of politcians..but U would never let people think because u abuse, misbehave, shout...want to curb the tounges of people by force and by gali galoch....Sharam ani chahiy app logon ko apny iss behaviour per..!! LEARN TO TOLERATE !!!
(one more thing... I have never been the supporter of PML N, PPP, MQM, PTI, JUI or JI ever..!! I say what I feel.. Agr Nawaz Shareef ya Imran ya Zardari ya Altaf ya Moulana Fazul ur Rehman ya koi b koi acha kaam kry to main dil sy ussay apprciate krta hon...aur jo galat kaam wo kry ussy dil sy bura smjta hon....sb insaan hain .. koi b Farishtay ya shayateen nhi hai k saray kaam achay kray ya saray kaam buray kry..!!agr aisa hota to Khuda frishton aur shiyateen k hotay hue insaano ko kabi paida na krta..Per mujy hairat hoti hai app jesy logon pe jo kisi insaan ko flawless aur dusray insaan ko shaitan e azeem smj letay hain....issi liye aqlon pe pardha per jata hai aur apny leader ki her baat achi aur dusray her shakhs ki her baat CIA, RAW ki Sazish ya Munafaqat, dishonesty, lalach aur pata nhi kia kia lgny lgti hai...!!!Yaro ..khuda k liye INSAAN ban k socho...Frishtay ya Shaitan ban k nhi..!! LOOK into you words and behaviour and see how far away are you from the right path)

To MYCOUNTRY bai in particular,
First of all, Nawaz Sharif is not my leader as Imran is yours... Secondly if you open your eyes and see anything else instead of your leader whom you seem to worship, you would get to know that the very second video shows Nawaz's house..the huge Raiwind Estate besides three other palaces like house of other leaders also. And haven't you ever thought that your leader is living in JANNAT and enjoying his life when the awam of this country in general has been living in the hell...kia ye khulla tazaad nhi??? but no no .. How can you dare to even think to do such a blasphemy..!!!
And if you think I am ill mannerd or munafiq and your are Zahid... then listen what Iqbal says..
Zahid nigah e kamtar sy kisi rind ko na dekh
na jany Uss karim ko tu ha ya wo Pasand.

Last edited:

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)

To all in General.
Hey Guys !!!!
1.Imran's House
3.Benazir's House
4.Zardari's House

To adilumer bai in particular,
I you do your work and watch it carefully you would come to know that it is not to say that Imran has built it by looting the money...Apny paison sy hi banaya ho ga I believe that... and I haven't accused as u have so I do not need to give any evidence but as it is his Own JANNAT from his Own pocket and the point is simple that our ALL leaders have a totally different living standard as compare to our awam and that's all no matter by their own money or what..!!! Ab agr app ko ye saadaa baat smj nhi ati mery masoom saadaa bai to main kia keh skta hon ji..!!Allah ap ko khush rakhay.

Last edited:

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thread started is a paid tatuuu of plmn, the last house shown was not of musharaf,,,,,,,, what a cheap person you are . shame on you........ IK brought all his money from UK to build this house in pakistan where as your chooor leader looted our money to build their palace in UK , this is the difference........

To all in General.
Hey Guys !!!!
1.Imran's House
3.Benazir's House
4.Zardari's House

To anyie1 bai in particular,
I have never been PML N FOLLOWER as you r PTI's.... Alhamdulilla..!!! and as for as Mush's house is concerned.. thanks for telling me that it is not his. And I really laughed to read your comment that IK brought all his money from UK to build this HOUSE in pakistan...hhahaha..well..!!think for a moment.....dusray saray choron k paisay jo unhon ny bahir bhejy hain b palaces build krny main lgay hain aur IK ny jo barra kaam kia hai paisay wapis la k per wo b apny liye palace bnanay main lga dia jb k iss mulk ki awam dozakh main reh rhi hai jin k paas jo thoray bohat paisay hain wo b Shoukat Khanum k liye maang liye... Iss palace k baad to IK ko Shoukat Khanum k liye chanda mangtay huey sochna nhi chahiye???..!!! Best of luck to you too bro.

Last edited:

mjma6

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
He who can make and run a world class hospital in Pakistan to give relief to the ailing poor, you think he can not feel the pain of poor peoples just because he lives in a grand house, do you know how elegantly Quaid-Azam was living in India, did he not have felt the pain of the masses.