Lawte kay bhudhoo ghar ko aaye : Zulqarnain to return back Pakistan within next 10 days

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zulqarnain to back home soon

24051_47301610_ZulqernainL.jpg
Zulqarnain to back home soon
Former wicketkeeper batsman will soon return to Pakistan.

Cricketer Zulqarnain Haider has written to the British Home Office to take back his application for political asylum in the country.

Zulqarnain said that he would return to Pakistan within ten days. He has also contacted Pakistan Cricket Board chairman Ejaz Butt. Butt asked the cricketer to come back and present before the board and the board would decide his fate.

Zulqarnain had surprisingly fled to UK from Dubai during Pakistan and South Africa series and applied for political asylum in the UK.

http://www.dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=Q2F0SUQ9NCNOaWQ9MjQwNTE=

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)
He is really a cheater, when he Knew that he will not get asylum in UK he decided to come back to Pakistan. I wish that Pakistan Govt should not allow him to come back to Pakistan.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
UK and EU me asylem jin reassons pe milti he is me agar ek riyasat aap ke khilaf ho ya aap as political victim hoon ya aap truth kehte hain or govt aap ko tang karti ho or sub se bari baat aap is ko prove kar sakte hoon individule ki complain pe asylam nahi milta...............ya phir relegious basis pe ya skin color ki buniyaad pe aap zulm ka shikar hoon........other wise you do only lie and submit falsch proof and fight few years and between time arrange marriege and setteld there................last hope...............PAKISTAN

pakiace

Banned
I have been practicing EU non EU law in uk for more than 6 years associated with duncan lewis/duncan moghal and different immigration law firms! some evidences i will present foremost in front of you all, zulqarnain has been staying at lynxx hotel cardiff in his temporary initial accommodation before moving to swansea, after a night at airport hoarding detention soon after his screening interview and was presented before the home office in cardiff and was refused under the following points:

1. Punjab police deployed 11 policemen outside his residence when he received the threats ( so when the local authorities are there to protect your family, they could have protected you but you chose to claim asylum and coming directly to uk, so denying the security breach was your choice or else you could have been protected )
2. The threats he received according to geneva convention law you should lodge a complain yourself to the local law enforcing agency a FIR ( which was not in zulqarnains case which makes his case implausible out of the subject to even argued upon)
3. zulqarnain argued that he can not be part of match fixing which was ruled out by the session judge at the tribunal in langdon newport on the reasons that playing cricket was your choice not the criteria for asylum in geneva convention, and as you were never hurt and only received threats - the case was ruled out and dismissed

KEEPING IN MIND - ZULQARNAIN'S CASE WAS NEVER AN ASYLUM AS GENEVA CONVENTION ALLOWS: ASYLUM TO BE RULED OUT UNDER POLITICAL/NATIONALITY/RELIGIOUS/ MINORITY AND THE 5TH ONE ONLY APPLICABLE FOR PAKISTAN DOMESTIC VIOLENCE FOR WOMEN ONLY WHICH TOO WAS RULED OUT BY HIGH COURT IN JULY 2009 UNDER SHARIAH LAW ACT

pakiace

Banned
zulqarnain has applied under the IMF program to send him back to pakistan under which each family member will receive 1500 - but trust me it is paid in installments, 500 at the airport the rest they ask you to open up a bank account - visit IMF office in g-6 islamabad to catch up but they never receive their money, its a greed by home office to bribe and send pakistani back, THE ONLY PAKISTANI CASES TILL DATE APPROVED IN UK ARE OF QADIYANI THEY HAVE AN EXCELLENT HISTORY OF WINNING THEIR CASE THAT TOO UNDER HIRING THEIR OWN LAWYER OUT OF LEGAL AID

pakiace

Banned
Also i might skip one more point

article 2 and 3 of geneva convention states: YOU SHOULD CLAIM ASYLUM IN THE COUNTRY WHERE FIRST REACHED FROM UR ORIGIN IN PURSUIT OF SEEKING SANCTUARY THAT MEANS IF HE WAS IN SOUTH AFRICA OR AUSTRALIA WHEREVER HE WAS PLAYING HIS MATCH DURING THE TIME AND COURSE OF ACTION HE RECEIVED THREATS ACC TO LAW HE SHOULD HAVE CLAIMED ASYLUM THERE

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
He was in UAE.

article 2 and 3 of geneva convention states: YOU SHOULD CLAIM ASYLUM IN THE COUNTRY WHERE FIRST REACHED FROM UR ORIGIN IN PURSUIT OF SEEKING SANCTUARY THAT MEANS IF HE WAS IN SOUTH AFRICA OR AUSTRALIA WHEREVER HE WAS PLAYING HIS MATCH DURING THE TIME AND COURSE OF ACTION HE RECEIVED THREATS ACC TO LAW HE SHOULD HAVE CLAIMED ASYLUM THERE

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
His asylum application is being rejected or he is taking is application back? per the above news Zulqarnain Haider has written to the British Home Office to take back his application for political asylum in the country.

If you can update please.

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Zul Qarnain coming back to Pakistan

Yeh sirf worldcup ke liye hi bahir tha.......secret business of akmal brothers............:(

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Zulqarnain's moment of fame has passed moreover he was probably refused asylum in the UK so he's returning! Probably also figured out that there was no threat to his life as he originally had insisted.

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Zulqarnain is coming back on the surety of those people who had threatened him to loose the match.