PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Today i met Pak-German energy cooperation head. We had a little conversation. He told me his experience in Pakistan Agriculture bank when he visited Bank to apply for loan for organisation.

Bank asked him:

"Konsa qarza chahiye wo jo wapis karna parhta he ya wo jo nahin wapis karna parhta".

He asked for explanation.

Bank replied:

Loan from 5-20 Lakh and above you must pay back. But if you apply for loan for 5 Caror you will get 4 caror but you don't have to pay back.

1 caror goes to Zardari and Mafia.

He the head of Pak German energy cooperation is 5 times prayer and sits almost every year in Etikaaf during Ramazan. I believe him what he said.

MAY ALLAH HELP PAKISTAN AND GIVE PUNISHMENT TO ZARDARI; REHMAN MALIK; GILLANI AND BABER AWAN AND ALL CORRUPTS SO THAT WE EXPERIENCE IT WITH OUR EYES.

Last edited:

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)
well bro your post is always authentic and full of information

but bro unfortunately every time when elections held in pakistan our nation didn`t choose right person they alway cast their votes for the person who is corrupt and help them in illegal works

only GOD can help us

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
well bro your post is always authentic and full of information

but bro unfortunately every time when elections held in pakistan our nation didn`t choose right person they alway cast their votes for the person who is corrupt and help them in illegal works

only GOD can help us
i would just like to say that (Allah farmata hay main us ki madad kerta hoon jo apni madad aap kerna janta ho)

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
[MENTION=15403]PkRevolution[/MENTION], bro itni bhi ander nagri chopat raaj nahi hay yar abb... fazool ki chawali mar raha hay wo banda... ager aisa hota to ab tak saare bank khali aur awam crore pati banchuki ho...

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
@PkRevolution , bro itni bhi ander nagri chopat raaj nahi hay yar abb... fazool ki chawali mar raha hay wo banda... ager aisa hota to ab tak saare bank khali aur awam crore pati banchuki ho...

You don't believe, i can understand it. I was shook also when i heard it. It i happening brother.

They take money and make few rooms on empty plot, few gun men and declare it as factory.

haqiqath

Senator (1k+ posts)
IN PAKISTAN ONLY CHIEF JUSTICE IFTIKHAR CHAUDRY LEFT TO PROVIDE JUSTICE TO ALL (clap)? ALL OTHERS VVIPS JUST PIECE OF GARBAGE CRAPS BUSY IN WAISTING FUNDS:no:

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
You don't believe, i can understand it. I was shook also when i heard it. It i happening brother.

They take money and make few rooms on empty plot, few gun men and declare it as factory.

I said that because i visited their website. And the maximum amount u can get in any scheme is 1 million pkr. Rps 50 million is quite a huge amount and no one gonna offer this without proper paper work