Kiya Mian Nawaz Sharif koi faislakun faisla karen gay Javed Chaudhry

amna

Citizen
Javed Chaudhry has shared the memories of a tea party by Mian Nawaz sharif to encourage Talat Hussain. In this meeting Nawaz Sharif has discussed many important points with media.

I recommend everyone to read this article as it worth reading.

1100968056-1.jpg

1100968056-2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Criminal negligence! Crimes against the people of Pakistan!

I have been a fan of Nawaz Sharif, and always voted for PML (N). But his role in the recent years has been very fishy. On the following issues his role has been very criminal:

1. The role of CIA/Black Water/Z in Pakistan.
2. On rental power stations for which poor people are suffering self created electricity crisis.
3. Steel Mill corruption.
4. Looting/Plundering of Rikodik Gold Mines in Baluchistan.
5. Criminal negligence regarding the completion of power projects (Small dams) which are almost complete (80% to 95%) but government has on purpose halted their completion to bring rentals.
6. Mega corruption by current government.
7. Growing sectarian crisis being funded and created by RAW, MoSSAD, & CIA.

These are few of the many.

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif Qadam Baraho Qoum tumray sath ha!

Qoum, seriously? I was also supporting him when he came back from exile, but no hopes. he lost his credibility coz he is silent when Zardari and company is looting the whole country. He seems one of them.

karachi

MPA (400+ posts)
Qoum, seriously? I was also supporting him when he came back from exile, but no hopes. he lost his credibility coz he is silent when Zardari and company is looting the whole country. He seems one of them.

he had an deal with zardari & Co , to remain silent Untill & unless he strikes of the law which barred him (Nawaz) from the third time primeminister ship

stuburn1

Citizen
i dont like nawaz but comparatively he is far batter than ppp,pml(xyz),anp......MQM.so kadam baraho hum tumhara sath hain.But may Allah give him akal and jazba to work for country and not with those who are anti.pak..one more thing we should recognize that he is not helping hand of CHOOREN Ltd.Allah is ko ppp is bhi chora ai.
Thank you.

dreamboat

Citizen
How could you all trust Nawaz Sharif Again. These all Parties are the same and they only care about themselves. I had been supporter of both PPP and PML N at different times, but they only work on one agenda that is how to make money for themselves. Our country can no longer bear the burns of these corrupt politicions. The time has come that we bring change now. The only option left is IMRAN KHAN. Do justice with your vote and play at least your part if you are sincere with this country and make it prosper and let it lead from the front. Come out of this party politics and be rationale and logical.

greywolf

Councller (250+ posts)
And the most cruel ordeal that this nation might be facing is IF there is midterm election or after this government's term ... whenever the new government comes ... we are gonna hear a lot of "previous government did this" and there will be a new wave of corruption and suppression. We gotta be very careful ... I don't find any more solace in this poor nation to gulp down any more sour tablets.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)

1998 mein yeh Naara aaya tha Nawaz Shareef Qadam Barhao Qaoum tumhray sath hai ............. or October 1999 mein Nawaz Shareef ne Peechay mur kar dekha to Qaoum Pervez Musharaf ke sath the..

dreamboat

Citizen
How could you all trust Nawaz Sharif Again. These all Parties are the same and they only care about themselves. I had been supporter of both PPP and PML N at different times, but they only work on one agenda that is how to make money for themselves. Our country can no longer bear the burns of these corrupt politicions. The time has come that we bring change now. The only option left is IMRAN KHAN. Do justice with your vote and play at least your part if you are sincere with this country and make it prosper and let it lead from the front. Come out of this party politics and be rationale and logical.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Another useless theory, now media will focus on mid term elections, and who will be benefited, these anchors and so called journalist are dummies for these cunning politicians, lets forget all running conspiracies and start getting involved in this new one, which will end with nothing, let me ask our nation, why we are wasting our time, go for revolution, smash this whole existing feudal system, and grab the power from this 7% elite class.

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
sochney or faisla karney ke liye aik cheez required hoti hey jisey dimaagh kaha jaata ahey!!!!

nawaz shareef kesey faisla kar sakta hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just face it guys, Nawaz Sharif is the only biggest party left in Pakistan. PPP, PTI, Q might win a seat here and there but PMLN will be sweeping next elections. Join hands with Shareef brothers and make things happen.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Just face it guys, Nawaz Sharif is the only biggest party left in Pakistan. PPP, PTI, Q might win a seat here and there but PMLN will be sweeping next elections. Join hands with Shareef brothers and make things happen.

Nawaz Sharif has only got its base in Central Punjab and North Punjab in Sindh Nawaz league has to buy Lotas and in Khaibar Pakhtunkuwa PMLN have always been seen as Punjabi party...In Baluchistan its mostly PMLQ or PPP and Sindhi nationalist so their is no way PMLN is all over the country...

Lucky4u

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Dear! I have a simple question for you, if you don't mind :)
As you PML-N supporters claim that Nawaz Sharif is the only leader left in Pakistan who could lead the nation and he is well supported in every province.......

Could you please refresh my mind by telling me that which places he visited outside Punjab since he returned???? Other than Gilgit Baltistan where he went because of elections...

Don't you think that right now Nawaz Sharif is doing the same as Altaf Hussian is doing?? You people are criticizing Altaf Hussain for being sitting in London and issuing orders but Nawaz Sharif is doing the same,,,,,, Sitting in Lahore and dreaming of ruling the whole country....

I don't want to be a party in MQM, PML discussion but it is an honest question.
-Peace