"Kia Zanjeerain waqai tootnay wali hayn?"Oriya maqbool's article and some facts

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
1101378168-1.jpg

I hope that you guys read Oriya Jan's article "Zanjeeray tootnay wali hayn". For friends, who haven't read it yet here is the linkhttp://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?65364-Zanjeeray-Tootnay-Wali-hain-By-Orya-Jan
please read this article before going down in my thread..

Now come back to point........

No doubt that prophecies are upon us. I wanted to share some thing with you Guys. I read in a forum..
First read Surah At-tarq

1. I swear by the heaven and the comer by night;
2. And what will make you know what the comer by night is?
3. The star of piercing brightness.
4. There is not a soul but over it is a keeper.
5. So let man consider of what he is created:
6. He is created of water pouring forth,
7. Coming from between the back and the ribs.
8. Most surely He is able to return him (to life).
9. On the day when hidden things shall be made manifest,
10. He shall have neither strength nor helper.
11. I swear by the raingiving heavens,
12. And the earth splitting (with plants);
13. Most surely it is a decisive word,
14. And it is no joke.
15. Surely they will make a scheme,
16. And I (too) will make a scheme.
17. Therefore grant a delay to the Unbelievers: Give respite to them gently (for a while).

From the (tafsir) this sura is about a punishment star that will com to the earth, God have sent this star since the time of prophet muhammad (pbuh) and it is still on the way to the earth since that time. Many credible Islamic scholars and Imams believes that this Surah is related to Apocalypse.

Now Here we have 2 Hadeeths of Prophet Muhammad pbuh, mentioned in nearly all muslim sects.

Al-Hakim narrated from Abu Hurayrah [r.a] from the Prophet (saws) that he said:
"There will be a blast in Ramadan that will awaken one who is asleep and terrify one who is awake. Then there will appear a group in Shawwal, then bloodshed in Dhul-Hijjah, then the prohibitions will be violated in Al-Muharram, then there will be death in Safar, then the tribes will conflict with each other in Rabi, then the most amazing thing will happen between Jumada and Rajab. Then a well-fed she-camel will be better than a castle sheltering a thousand."

----

Nuaim reports via Abdallah Ibn Masood that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:

"When there is a scream [sayhah] in Ramadan, then there will be bloodshed in Shawwal, and the tribes will form groups in Dhul-Qi'dah, and blood will be spilt in Dhul-Hijjah, and al-Muharram! What will happen in al-Muharram?" saying it three times, "Indeed, indeed! The people will be killed in a great massacre".

We said: "What is the scream, O Messenger of Allah?" He said: "This will be in the middle of Ramadhan, on a Friday morning. That will be when the month of Ramadan begins on a Friday night. There will be a blast that will awaken one who is asleep, and bring the young women out of their rooms, on a Friday night during a year of many earthquakes and severe cold."

Now If we take Mr Oriya's assessment regarding decisive war, we have some interesting facts:

* If you look to the hijri calender of 2012 you will find out that ramadan that year will start in friday, and ofcourse if it starts with friday then the 15 ramadan will be friday!
http://www.phys.uu.nl/~vgent/islam/ummalqura_main.htm

* Ramadan start with friday every 8 or 9 years. so it might be 2012 or 2020 or even later. only ALLAH knows.
* But the thing which we all know that there will be a mega illuminati ritual next year. and if you read the ayat 15 and 16 in surat AT-Tariq God says:

* All the guys who are involved in doing some research knows the significance of next year olympics. Again here is a worthy link to watch http://www.youtube.com/user/kumailkakadi1?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/-aX22F0BPME

Note:- Bros, before criticizing me i just wanna say that I donot believe in any sort of prophecies made by anyone other thn Holy prophet (PBUH).. I read Oriya Maqbool's article and found it really interesting, So i did some clicked on different forums and did some work, Anyways God knows the unseen, but we must be prepared. please be aware of that year speciely if ramadan starts in friday. follow what the prophet muhammad (pbuh) told us. and take care of your families and friends. and remember to pray in Jamat and try to make God merciful in your favour because Allah luves us 70 tymes more than our mother.

Last edited by a moderator:

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
I hope that you guys read Oriya Jan's article "Zanjeeray tootnay wali hayn". For friends, who haven't read it yet here is the linkhttp://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?65364-Zanjeeray-Tootnay-Wali-hain-By-Orya-Jan
please read this article before going down in my thread..

Now come back to point........

No doubt that prophecies are upon us. I wanted to share some thing with you Guys. I read in a forum..
First read Surah At-tarq

1. I swear by the heaven and the comer by night;
2. And what will make you know what the comer by night is?
3. The star of piercing brightness.
4. There is not a soul but over it is a keeper.
5. So let man consider of what he is created:
6. He is created of water pouring forth,
7. Coming from between the back and the ribs.
8. Most surely He is able to return him (to life).
9. On the day when hidden things shall be made manifest,
10. He shall have neither strength nor helper.
11. I swear by the raingiving heavens,
12. And the earth splitting (with plants);
13. Most surely it is a decisive word,
14. And it is no joke.
17. Therefore grant a delay to the Unbelievers: Give respite to them gently (for a while).

From the (tafsir) this sura is about a punishment star that will com to the earth, God have sent this star since the time of prophet muhammad (pbuh) and it is still on the way to the earth since that time. Many credible Islamic scholars and Imams believes that this Surah is related to Apocalypse.

Now Here we have 2 Hadeeths of Prophet Muhammad pbuh, mentioned in nearly all muslim sects.

Al-Hakim narrated from Abu Hurayrah [r.a] from the Prophet (saws) that he said:
"There will be a blast in Ramadan that will awaken one who is asleep and terrify one who is awake. Then there will appear a group in Shawwal, then bloodshed in Dhul-Hijjah, then the prohibitions will be violated in Al-Muharram, then there will be death in Safar, then the tribes will conflict with each other in Rabi, then the most amazing thing will happen between Jumada and Rajab. Then a well-fed she-camel will be better than a castle sheltering a thousand."

----

Nuaim reports via Abdallah Ibn Masood that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:

"When there is a scream [sayhah] in Ramadan, then there will be bloodshed in Shawwal, and the tribes will form groups in Dhul-Qi'dah, and blood will be spilt in Dhul-Hijjah, and al-Muharram! What will happen in al-Muharram?" saying it three times, "Indeed, indeed! The people will be killed in a great massacre".

We said: "What is the scream, O Messenger of Allah?" He said: "This will be in the middle of Ramadhan, on a Friday morning. That will be when the month of Ramadan begins on a Friday night. There will be a blast that will awaken one who is asleep, and bring the young women out of their rooms, on a Friday night during a year of many earthquakes and severe cold."

Now If we take Mr Oriya's assessment regarding decisive war, we have some interesting facts:

* If you look to the hijri calender of 2012 you will find out that ramadan that year will start in friday, and ofcourse if it starts with friday then the 15 ramadan will be friday!
http://www.phys.uu.nl/~vgent/islam/ummalqura_main.htm

* Ramadan start with friday every 8 or 9 years. so it might be 2012 or 2020 or even later. only ALLAH knows.
* But the thing which we all know that there will be a mega illuminati ritual next year. and if you read the ayat 15 and 16 in surat AT-Tariq God says:

* All the guys who are involved in doing some research knows the significance of next year olympics. Again here is a worthy link to watch http://www.youtube.com/user/kumailkakadi1?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/-aX22F0BPME

Note:- Bros, before criticizing me i just wanna say that I donot believe in any sort of prophecies made by anyone other thn Holy prophet (PBUH).. I read Oriya Maqbool's article and found it really interesting, So i did some clicked on different forums and did some work, Anyways God knows the unseen, but we must be prepared. please be aware of that year speciely if ramadan starts in friday. follow what the prophet muhammad (pbuh) told us. and take care of your families and friends. and remember to pray in Jamat and try to make God merciful in your favour because Allah luves us 70 tymes more than our mother.

why shd someone criticize you, you are not blaming someone neither are you attacking someones beliefs ............ I would say its a good thinking job done by you..........and i would like you to continue this thread............thanks for the thread.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
in 2012 will it be severe cold in ramazan ???????? i dont think so... or is it about the whole year the word cold used.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
in 2012 will it be severe cold in ramazan ???????? i dont think so... or is it about the whole year the word cold used.

read the red-highlighted area.. its about the whole year...

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yes .i know even stranger and scarier things than you tell here
but i cant share them yet
just litsen one thing
time is very little when door of repentance will close
dont be loyal to your country nation or caste...be loyal to only allah and his prophet muhammad sallalah u alihe wasallum...if you are not loyal to allah you are doomed very soon ,and your nation race and people wont be able to save you

zia ul haq once said that i am not worried if whole world is against me ,till allah is with me.and i am not safe if whole world is with me but allah is not with me.zia ul haq you people hate as he was not "democratic". but his these words are words of great wisdom ,infact i think he borrowed these words from some of islams earlier great personalities

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
sura altariq ayats

brothers raed the above ayats of quran
this answers your question as to why kufar and munafiqqs are ruling the world today!!!!allah is giving them a respite for a while so to test those muslims who are still on islam,to test how steadfast they are when they are weak in world and kufar (and those muslims whose hearts are with kufar) are stronger!!!this is all a test.and very few people will succeed in this and avoid hell

and remember Unbelievers mean not only kufar but those muslims who too due to greed and misguided beliefs side with kufar.infact allah says that such muslims grade will be lower than kufar in hell fire

Last edited:

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
sura altariq ayats

brothers raed the above ayats of quran
this answers your question as to why kufar and munafiqqs are ruling the world today!!!!allah is giving them a respite for a while so to test those muslims who are still on islam,to test how steadfast they are when they are weak in world and kufar (and those muslims whose hearts are with kufar) are stronger!!!this is all a test.and very few people will succeed in this and avoid hell

and remember Unbelievers mean not only kufar but those muslims who too due to greed and misguided beliefs side with kufar.infact allah says that such muslims grade will be lower than kufar in hell fire

I partially agree with you but my request would be to share our knowledge rather than discussing personalities/sect etc. that would ruin the thread.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yah drkjke bro u should share... Keeping the knowledge to urself only in selfishness :D .. Do share so we can discuss here .. jazkallah

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

read the red-highlighted area.. its about the whole year...

then we would surely find out that in december this year..........that year would have more earthquakes than previous years...........so that would be a big sign also.........

Sometimes it just cliks my mind that there is something very fishy going on ,bcs the ideas behind the movies cannot be a human effort there is some supernatural force behind them too.

the way they are predicting future and the way they are creating a mind set its not possibly only a humanly effort.

I think as good people are guided by the God ,bad people are guided by the devil...........and a clash is nearing up b/t forces of evil and Muslims.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
then we would surely find out that in december this year..........that year would have more earthquakes than previous years...........so that would be a big sign also.........

Sometimes it just cliks my mind that there is something very fishy going on ,bcs the ideas behind the movies cannot be a human effort there is some supernatural force behind them too.

the way they are predicting future and the way they are creating a mind set its not possibly only a humanly effort.

I think as good people are guided by the God ,bad people are guided by the devil...........and a clash is nearing up b/t forces of evil and Muslims.

Yes bro surely, Just see it has been only 4 months since the year 2011 started and we have seen unpredictable and enormous geo-political changes from middle-east to usa and from japan to Pakistan... as far as earthquakes are concerned check the following link:
http://www.iris.edu/seismon/
and click on "last 30 days" u will be schoked

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
this was the msg which i posted yesterday in following thread
showthread.php

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...End-of-Wars.........Johan-Galtung-Predictions

and Exactly this is written by oriya Maqbool Jaan in this column, I am surprised but this is going to happen soon.

"In my opinion, Obama claimed himself firoun in his speech when he said we can do whatever we want. and you know what happened to Firon and his followers. Only thing missing is, his opponent who can challenge this firon, and its my firm belief that the Lion of Allah will appear from Pakistan who will challenge America, the firon of this age. that's the reason why Pakistan created to become the 'Center for renaissance of Islam'
Allama Iqbal's whole poetry points that Mard e Darvesh. "

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
this was the msg which i posted yesterday in following thread
showthread.php

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...End-of-Wars.........Johan-Galtung-Predictions

and Exactly this is written by oriya Maqbool Jaan in this column, I am surprised but this is going to happen soon.

"In my opinion, Obama claimed himself firoun in his speech when he said we can do whatever we want. and you know what happened to Firon and his followers. Only thing missing is, his opponent who can challenge this firon, and its my firm belief that the Lion of Allah will appear from Pakistan who will challenge America, the firon of this age. that's the reason why Pakistan created to become the 'Center for renaissance of Islam'
Allama Iqbal's whole poetry points that Mard e Darvesh. "

Highly unlikely but we should have a +ve and firm belief in ourselves....

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well my guess is 8-9 years and then there would be no sects at least in pakistan as a whole we all would be standing under one flag.