Khari Baat - 27th April 2011 - Prof Rajeev Lochan, Dr Anand, Prof Yousaf Irfan & Chakarman Basava Ki

pappufromindia

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
this idiot luqman trying his best to defame india.but the fact is we know our weakness and problems.when a pakistani discuss indian problem thats look very funny.i mean pakistan is totaly destroyed and full of fractions ..if still any pakistani like luqman dare to discuss indian problem than what should i say to him....a joker trying to poss himself as intelegent man[hilar]
mr. luqman you had better focous on pakistan.coz you may be -andho me kaana raja-in pakistan;)
in india even a rikshaw puller is better thinker that u

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
this idiot luqman trying his best to defame india.but the fact is we know our weakness and problems.when a pakistani discuss indian problem thats look very funny.i mean pakistan is totaly destroyed and full of fractions ..if still any pakistani like luqman dare to discuss indian problem than what should i say to him....a joker trying to poss himself as intelegent man[hilar]
mr. luqman you had better focous on pakistan.coz you may be -andho me kaana raja-in pakistan;)

No one takes him seriously so don't worry.:)

habib22

MPA (400+ posts)
Reality is always sour, you point your finger on every one , now someone put his foot on your tail,do not cry

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)

It is height of mental corruptness when people point fingers and abuse on other's faith or religion.what social reforms indian state has done for under privileges after 1947 is commendable.
what pakistan state has done after Independence..a pure feudal system based on discrimination.where they are still debating who is muslim who is not.state has put its citizens on sale for drones.

to understand indian nation,social,cultural and religious aspects LUCKMAN need few more births.India with 32 states diverse in every sense (food,culture,language,color and so on) had achieved a nationhood thousands
years before
what europe is trying to unite today with EU for financial reasons.
world's 1.6 billion muslims with 40-50 muslims countries have formed OIC and can't take a single stand against Israel (with 5 million jews).and pakistan with 98% muslims couldn't be a nation ,Bengali are already out,sind
balochi and pathan are ready to part their way from pak state.
it is easy to question others and indian never mind that...and same question are comes under blasphemy if a non-muslim ask to a muslim or pakistani.(for which salman taseer and shahbaz bhatti paid the price)

T

terex

Luckman was busy trying to berate india,hinduism!!
Who doesnt know about problem with caste system!!

We have given reservation of 25% to lower caste but we need to alter the policy to stop RE-Reservation(If father has used reservation,then children should not get it),so that

same reservation could go to poor dalits in village!!

jujuju

Banned
i disagree with everyone else here. Hinduism and its caste stupidity should be brutally criticized with no mercy. Otherwise the religious orthodoxy will prevail in keeping this system unchanged. But Mr. lucman, atleast read a little or bring a proper social scientist on the show. I don't think he knows or understands what he is talking about. He just comes across looking painfully stupid. I also don't understand how he can say "mai to musalman hun alhamduiilah" on a show where is the chief prosecutor of criticism. He then also comes of as a bigot. Is he willing to bring someone on the show who will freely criticize islam? And seriosuly, when he says Lakshmi, Saraswati, **** falana-dhimka. This is really the lowest. Rarely is such insensitivity shown on live TV anywhere in the world.

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
Looks like the Anchor has bought these people to present their views. I thought the young aam pakistani's do not get better education because of School books have so much hatred against Kafirs, but it is the media too. Is he a RAW agent working against the interest of Pakistani minds ?

Last edited:

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
i disagree with everyone else here. Hinduism and its caste stupidity should be brutally criticized with no mercy. Otherwise the religious orthodoxy will prevail in keeping this system unchanged.

Exactly. I always believe Hinduism as a way of life than religion. The changes which happened in Hinduism has never happened in any religion. For example, Sati is forgotten now even though it was pertaining to a region of Hinduism. In today's world, caste-ism is promoted by Politicians and not orthodox people which is a good sign that orthodox in general are in for change which is essential for any religion to grow in strength.

jajajee

Voter (50+ posts)
Shekh Ayyaz Mahmood
when benazur was PM zardari was mr 10% and he killed murtiza bahttoo now he kiled benazir bahtto and and become persident also change his father now he is asif bahtto that y bilaval is now bilaval bahtto no one ask about murtiza mardred case after 32 years he want to sale his father deadbody rejeem and inselting a great pakistani leader to coninue his corrupt govnmt; PPPP IS HIGHJACK BY ZARDAI/MALIK/BARBER AND JIALAS ARE INNOCENTS