Khari Baat - 26th April 2011 - Imran Khan - A Seeker of Justice!!

huss39

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This is the man who speaks honestly. He fears no one except Allah. Rest of politicians are all coward. They lick American,s shoes but act like kings in poor Pakistan. Long Live Imran Khan.

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
i hope this guy will help , paki,s ,,, in his party people are not honest ,he seems to himself honest, but not in his party....

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
IK in full form... looks like the numbers of PMLN's days are numbered now :D

really ? because Imran Khan is on TV again. Good thing is Imran is now preparing for elections. This time people of Pakistan will know how much support Imran's Party now has, unless he boycott's election again. I say "Imran's party" because I do not know any other key figure of that party. But I do pray to Allah that his party at-least wins one seat in National Assembly, I would like to see Imran khan in the NA.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ch.Nisar's outburst against ISI and IK shows the desperation for losing the support in the public, PML-N is becoming history in pakistan .

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
Please do not forget there is a reality beside web. All well and good what IK does, but the majority of voters is from rural area. They will choose the same as always, the furious thugs and landlords.

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
mubashar luqmanm on pervaiz ellahi,zardari pay rool
(clap) You must be the banker of Mr.Zardari! We tend very quickly to make theses or own opinion look as evidence. Stop back-biting...!

Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise...

Bashira

Citizen
sallam to all
dont ignore this man he is a real son of soil
Please my Paki Brother and sisters support him vote him,,Allah Subhanahu watalla Bless him,, Long Live Imran khan

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
really ? because Imran Khan is on TV again. Good thing is Imran is now preparing for elections. This time people of Pakistan will know how much support Imran's Party now has, unless he boycott's election again. I say "Imran's party" because I do not know any other key figure of that party. But I do pray to Allah that his party at-least wins one seat in National Assembly, I would like to see Imran khan in the NA.

If you know Imran only and not the rest then it is your Ignorance. It is your problem not of PTI and Imran..... and you should pray for your Party that it would win the same numbers of seat in next election which your party won with 44 % Fake votes, Support of Mushraf, Boycott of JI and PTI etc.

xiaahmad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Come on Imran Khan

People in Next elections Please go out and vote of him and convince others to do so

Other team of PTI is really good.

Justice Wajeeh ul Hassan
Brig Samon Sharef
Omer Cheema
Dr Arif Alvi
Sherin Mazari
Hamid Khan

these are known honest people and people who dont need politics to earn money

VOTE FOR PTI

Last edited:

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lookman your Mushi is not comming back, there is place for Ghadars in Pakistan. To make his barbecue I made a big iron rode.

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
why is it that when someone is telling the truth and honest ....everyone can actually see it ? Then why do we still support the ones who we know for a fact are the most corrupt in the world ? If Pakistan needs to progress , Imran needs to head the state .