Khari Baat - 16th May 2011 - Special Programe On Kerry's Visit Of Pakistan - Who is Blame-Worthy....

Arrest_Bird

Citizen
Dear Respected Luqman Sir,

ALLAH Ta'ala ne Quran-e-Majeed main Saaf Alfaz main farmaya hai; "Kuffar kabi tumhare dost nai ho saktey." To phir hamara Eman itna kamzoor hai k ham un ki bheek k neechey dabey chaley ja rahey hain aur aaj apni hi bhaiyon k sath jung per amada ho chukey hain.

Is ka Salution saaf hai, Total Bye Cut,

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks mubasher luqman, you asked the solution. its not a rocket science ,the solution for terrorism is ,to live in the vicinity of the international community we have to acknowledge that living with respect is the only way and survival of this nation and that is to eliminate the sancturies of "Alqaeda ,TTP and all outlawed organisations" like LET,lashkere jhangvi, sipha sahaba ,tehreke jafferia and others where ever they are.These people are against the norm of humanity and religion, have no mercy for anyone-worse than animals.I will condone the idea of Mr.Keryy that pak should take action against these people asap whereas i have been saying that for quite a while.we have to see a prosper and peaceful pakistan where all the citizens live with peace.when there is peace in the country ,finally peole will open the business and create jobs-at the same time I would like to say to mr.Kerry why not start dialogue with the stake holders of afghanistan like haqqani group and mulla Umar .Talibans did't plan anything against US but negotiating with them will raise the prospect of peace in afghanistan. Let them sit with president Hamid karzai ,pak and US, solve the differences .now i come to the economic side,mr.mubasher if govt organise itself and be sincere with the nation,there are thousands of ways to boost the revenue.First increase the tax base ,cut down the corruption,stop non-development expenses,tax on agriculture income,wealth tax and property tax .if all these measures are taken into account,I dont see any reason why we have to spread our hands to foreigners.All we need is just honesty and sincerety who are running this govt but unfortunately they lack this quality.

Last edited: