Khaber Naak - 4th June 2011 - Janab General Sahab Special

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Khaber Naak - 4th June 2011 - Janab Genral Sahab Special

look at this mera image bara high he rani mukargi k bary me,had he kesy log hen ye,kanjhrion ko kia respect derhy hen.kia karna chahty hen ye log pakistan me

usman1010

Citizen

This program is just jugat baazi and nothing else. although some aspects of the program are good but this jugat bazi is boring and they insult each other and think people like it
inshort, Hasb-e-hal is the best :-)

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)

wll done aftab. you exposed those begharet tax chor and corrupt politicians ,may they burn in hell with all their black money, ameen.

Last edited:

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

the most stupid program

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
this is the power of musharraf. aftab wanted the audience to make fun of him but the audience still supported him. have you seen this happening before in this show?????????? Jeayyyyyyyyy Musharraf I salute you too and will give my life for you. Jeay Musharraf Jeay Pakistan

imranlover

Voter (50+ posts)
bit ch woman praising this ***** general...........probably this woman has interest from musharraf or had in the past

imran can change this country

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
this is the power of musharraf. aftab wanted the audience to make fun of him but the audience still supported him. have you seen this happening before in this show?????????? Jeayyyyyyyyy Musharraf I salute you too and will give my life for you. Jeay Musharraf Jeay Pakistan

Mr Musharraf is only pride for pak........I will give my life too for the sincere person like him........look at his 10 yrs of development of pak and 52 yrs of pak before him........No comparison.....U r great sir

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
bit ch woman praising this ***** general...........probably this woman has interest from musharraf or had in the past

imran can change this country

Jalte rho or bernol lgate rho......Imran khan ne tmhe aurton ki yeh izzat sikhai hai......Hr ghar se ab yehi awaz aaegi we solute u sir...Musharraf ko ane do pak 80% pak yehi kahega.......Imran ki muhabbat ne tmhe aise hi pagal kr diya hai jaise IK ko krsi k nashe ne........

imranlover

Voter (50+ posts)
han imran khan ne pagal kia ha,q k wo imandar ha,tery musharf jasa nahi jis ne 10 sall ma tabah kia pak and afghan ko...dekho ab kia ho raha ha pak and afghan ma,
imran will lead next time as our premier and you will send a comment here saying congratulation to us TO PTI..
ur musharaf is over now...he wont be back man,even he is coward and living in UK our lovely Imran is a LION ,and will catch all ur cowrd ones...

you bechara......apko general se koi faida hoga tab uss ki taraf lai rahy ho.....but tumko ab kuch nai milny wala bec ab Imran khan kise ko nahi chory ga... samjhy,mind it.
Jalte rho or bernol lgate rho......Imran khan ne tmhe aurton ki yeh izzat sikhai hai......Hr ghar se ab yehi awaz aaegi we solute u sir...Musharraf ko ane do pak 80% pak yehi kahega.......Imran ki muhabbat ne tmhe aise hi pagal kr diya hai jaise IK ko krsi k nashe ne........

mush_pride

he must be burning in fire because this can never happen with his Z. Imran Khan. instead of supporting him people actually yell at him for being a loser.
tell me one thing? how come i have never seen even ONE burger kid in a show like that who stood up and took Z. Imran khan's side??????????????????????????????????
Jeay Musharraf

mush_pride

just like he dumped seeta white?????????????
i am sure you could not sleep after watching this show LOLLLL
by the way please watch yesterday's episode of aawaz. and see how "popular" your so called "leader" is in general public LOL

ohh yahan to musharaf k chamchy bahhut ha yaar.....no worries imran will dump all of them hahaha

Abdul Rahim

Voter (50+ posts)
Mr Musharraf is only pride for pak........I will give my life too for the sincere person like him........look at his 10 yrs of development of pak and 52 yrs of pak before him........No comparison.....U r great sir

BHAI konsi development ki in sahib ne? hamai b pata chalay....

imranlover

Voter (50+ posts)
fuc k k off
i dont know what bloody language you speak,,,, if you cant speak well english, to urdu ma bolo yaar....koi problem nhi ha...

kia samjy ,,,

he must be burning in fire because this can never happen with his Z. Imran Khan. instead of supporting him people actually yell at him for being a loser.
tell me one thing? how come i have never seen even ONE burger kid in a show like that who stood up and took Z. Imran khan's side??????????????????????????????????
Jeay Musharraf

Jadoo

good entertaining program

nsbabar

musharaf k chamchaaaaaaaaaaz ko iss se hi sabak seekh laina chaiye k woh aaj hai kahaan yeh pakistan ki pehli party hai jiss ki bunyaad UK meine rakhi hoi hai...ghadaaroon k liye pakistan ki zameen mainr koi jaga nahi hai pakistan ko jung meine daal k khud puppy of america and uk wahaan baitha howa hai at the end yeh b bata doon k IK jab aaye ga tou mushi ko ghaseet k pakistan laaye ga aur uss se har zulam ka hisaab le ga jo uss ne iss pakistani qaum pe kia hai ......uss ghadaar ne mulak ki baiti ko america k haathoon baich diya ....jo apni baiti ko baich de uss k follower b uss jaisay hi hoon gaye na.

Just_one

Banned
You are a such a liar person that even though I haven't watched the program, I would say nothing happened of the sort you are telling here. You have a contorted set of eyeballs.