Last edited by a moderator:

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Khaber Naak - 2nd July 2011 - Janab Awan Sahab Special

Pirates were better explained than in hasb e hall....good work aafi

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)

very bad. making fun of afghanis. its a disrespect for other nations. infact they r more brave than us

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)

Why Afganis are immune to critisism and who is brave we have taken care of 1.9 million afgans. They are jokes and no disrespect. get a life man
very bad. making fun of afghanis. its a disrespect for other nations. infact they r more brave than us

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

He is trying to educate to the youngsters in a sub standard way n jhugat bazzi.

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)

Why Afganis are immune to critisism and who is brave we have taken care of 1.9 million afgans. They are jokes and no disrespect. get a life man
u have taken care. u made their country ur experiemental battle field. u have killed more than that. thats a long debate. but as far as i think actually this is not criticism. i think the word criticism doesnt mean this this is just making fun of them like the stupid jugatbazi. which is something without morals. criticisim and jugatbazi are two things way apart.

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)

you are confused
u have taken care. u made their country ur experiemental battle field. u have killed more than that. thats a long debate. but as far as i think actually this is not criticism. i think the word criticism doesnt mean this this is just making fun of them like the stupid jugatbazi. which is something without morals. criticisim and jugatbazi are two things way apart.

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)

I have been accused of lying and giving long answers. let me give a very short answer. In grammar they are different but in contemporary world satir-humor is a nice way to address sensitive issues, so i dont find a difference, it is secondary but it is to be noted that lots of people here use hatred language or support bad things for whatever reasons and get away with it. do u think it is a good thing. like support for talibans and hatred for West.
is that???
u can convince me bro

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)

I have been accused of lying and giving long answers. let me give a very short answer. In grammar they are different but in contemporary world satir-humor is a nice way to address sensitive issues, so i dont find a difference, it is secondary but it is to be noted that lots of people here use hatred language or support bad things for whatever reasons and get away with it. do u think it is a good thing. like support for talibans and hatred for West.

bro sorry with due respect u ve gone really far. as far as i think that jokes werent constructive by any means. i mean it wasnt any positivity or criticism. these were just derogatory remarks. u could listen to them. as far as r satir-humor stuff i agree with u. but u wont find any place here where u could justify the positivity or the constructivity of these jokes. brother
people may have blind following for each stuff. like u said about hatred for west and support for talibans and u highlighted it in an example. if they do it and they prove it with some strong and convincing facts u can think over it otherwise forget about it. u can get with a very positive debate with them. the problem for clarifying west becomes difficult here but america is not whole of west. however u could just weigh the discussion by the facts and proofs they offer. i live in sweden but these people are never going to make such a fun of any other race or nation like which u heard above and still stick to defending it. such jokes if they were here would be taken as racist and would lead to something serious lawsuit.
cheers