Khaber Naak - 28th May 2011 - Malik Sahab Special

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks Aftab, I agree with you 100%. I was the first one who predicted the inside hand's involvement but was rebutted by someone ,now everyone is talking the same thing. There is no doubt that foreign hand is also involved . Glad that atleast PNS is taking some actions to nab those people .Kissinger is right when he said ,some trying to engage India and pak in a limited war so India's friends also jump in and US will try in this case to capture our nukes ,in that scenario ,China will definately jump in to save paksitan. At the same time ,pak is strong enough to face these jack *** but we are surrounded by enemies.I have written about this danger before but we have to find the devils from within first.

Last edited:

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
bhai sub se bara ghaddar to sadr ban k batha hua ha,nro kis ne krwaya?kiyon krwaya?3years ho gae abhi tak supreme court bhi chup ha nro pe.pakistan ki hifazat khuda he ha jo kare,baqi sub kuch to bika hua ha.yeh bikay huey loag kya karen ge.this govt must go one way da other.its getting late n late.