Karachi Pakistan MQM (Altaf) Terrorisim Burnt Busses

karachisubka

Voter (50+ posts)
jaab saay mqm ko haddi daldi gia haay (07/08/2011) ajj tak koi target killing nahain hoi haay,,,,,,,,,eska matlab haay ???????????????????????????????'' allah es shytan bagoray saay hamari jan churaday ameen

kay mqm he karachi ka target killers hae

Ajnabi27

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Who ever did this and supports this and approves is son of Iblees. I am surprised someone disliked this post. I dislike what happened but I thanked karachisubka for sharing.
Its sad seening these scenes, I hope things get better.
Dude I Disliked the Video only because of its Misleading Title... Whether give an evidence or be unbiased selecting the Title.. tasdeek k bagair koi cheez mutt pehlaoo...

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dude I Disliked the Video only because of its Misleading Title... Whether give an evidence or be unbiased selecting the Title.. tasdeek k bagair koi cheez mutt pehlaoo...
it is very sad to see this who ever done this will be answerable directly to ALLAH and insha allah will get severe punishment. these buses are bread and butter for lots of family,i dont think any muslim in his sence can do this

karachisubka

Voter (50+ posts)

Brother either you are blind are so innocent or you never been to karachi. MQM never burn properties of there own urdu speaking, the day these was burn the day demonstration was held against zulfiqar mirza statement, 15 inncocent people been killed on the same day to.