Kal Tak Monday, January 04, 2010

capre786

Minister (2k+ posts)
17th amendment and charter of democracy.

[awaztv:29nrdl3h]http://85.17.177.80/Videos/KT//KT20100104.flv[/awaztv:29nrdl3h]

HiddenDesire

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
See guys, this general, hum per kis tarha ke log khukmaran rahe hain. This honorary general was the main member of KEY CLUB of the Pakistan Army. He was the main person in the club of swapping wives. He and his wife were caught in the Zia era when he was a major but was cleared again due to the blessings of this BADNAAM club relationships. Khawaj Asif actually pointed out to this KEY CLUB issue when he said "muje pata hai tum kaise genral bane ho".

Pata nahin Khuda hum se kitna naraz hai k aise log hum per musalat ker diye hain.

umar.adeel

Citizen
Rashid Qurashi!!!!

This shows your sick mentality, Shame on you to use this kind of lingo.

Now everyone can see what kind of Generals we have in our Army.

You are not only a corrupt but also coward General.

I would not call you an animal. Animals are far more Superior than you,

You are just a looser.

I wish one day you will be answerable to all of us and honestly that day is not far,

your Guru will be in prison soon ,,,,,, and that will be the start...

ciitrong

Voter (50+ posts)
well ,

Asif Khawaja was adressing him as General is his slave. politicians really need to get training on how to talk and behave in public we are sick of confrontations.

i strongly condemn language of rashid quraishi and attitude of khaja asif.

get some life

samsal

Citizen
I think Khawaja Asif needs to be given shutup call.

He not only misbehave only with Gen.(Retd) Rashid - he did the same with so many other people before.

I think he has big mouth really. they should behave respectfully with each other. whole bloody world is watching them. what image of Pakistan they are portraying

HiddenDesire

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I appreciate Khawaja Asif. He is a brave man. This is exactly the way to talk to a fucking person who has a recorded history to offer his wife to superiors in order to get material benefits. I told ya guys he was the main character of KEY CLUB in Pakistan Army. How come such a third class, mentally sick and morally naked person come to the TV and defend a dictator.
Keep it up Khawaja sab. This is the way to boycott these GHALEEZ people.

samsal

Citizen
HiddenDesire said:
I appreciate Khawaja Asif. He is a brave man. This is exactly the way to talk to a fucking person who has a recorded history to offer his wife to superiors in order to get material benefits. I told ya guys he was the main character of KEY CLUB in Pakistan Army. How come such a third class, mentally sick and morally naked person come to the TV and defend a dictator.
Keep it up Khawaja sab. This is the way to boycott these GHALEEZ people.

Bahi HiddenDesire How do you know there is Key Club in Pakistan Army. ???? willl you please shed some light on it. and share some facts with us if you have any