Kal Tak - 6th August 2012 - Inam Ullah Niazi VS Malik Shakeel Awan

Da Invincible

MPA (400+ posts)
shabash sheera, chuck key rakh

awan ney aaj badteesi par elphi yaa samad bond lagayee thi, no slippages of fake teeth today which was a bit of a dissapointment

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am very disappointed , i was thinking that Inamullah Niazi will come up with some new and concrete evidences against Noor ji and Ch Nisar as he was claiming that he will bring some new evidences but sadly nothing new just same old arguments.

Bro, I have new and sensational information, but Media people have "Saria" in their necks, not approachable. I think it would be wasted if I write in my article on Saach TV, because it wouldn't reach Pakistanis like Jang can. I have just mail Haroon Rashid requesting his phone number to discuss the issue.

Imran had done two PC's based on old tax information, which I knew for well over a year, part of it was included in my article "Shenanigans of PMLN", 9/10 months ago. Yesterday, I sent a Twitter message to IK to drop me a response, but I think he is too busy going through the old stuff presented to him by his teams. Shame.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Lies, lies and more damn lies.

PMLN you are bunch of crooks and liars. I have left messages on Shakeel's and Kaltak's facebook pages. This lie of billions of rupees in taxes was exposed by me months ago. But these liars keep fooling innocent Pakistanis, while crooks like Chaudry allow these lies on mass media without scrutiny.
Shame shame shame.

Here are my messages;

To Shakeel Awan,

Shakeel Awan, you lied in yesterday's Kal Tak, billions paid by sharifs in taxes. Here your lies are exposed. you are a pathetic liar.
http://crankthatskunk.wordpress.com/2011/12/25/pmln-shenanigans-on-assets-issue/

To JC,

Javed Chaudhry, shame is the second name of Pakistani journalists, Shakeel Awan lied in your yesterday's program on the taxes paid by shairfs. You let him lie without any questioning. I wrote an article, exposing the lies of Sharifs on billions of taxes paid. Pakistan media, the most corrupt section of the society.
http://crankthatskunk.wordpress.com/2011/12/25/pmln-shenanigans-on-assets-issue/

I have started to understand now, why Pakistan has suffered over the years and why it continues to do so. Shame

Sirf_Sach

MPA (400+ posts)
Go ahead bro,

If you have some concrete info, expose them, send facebook and twitter messages to all known media anchor persons like Talat Hussain, Shahid Masood, Ansar Abbasi etc. This way at least everybody will know that there is much more against noor ji.

Bro, I have new and sensational information, but Media people have "Saria" in their necks, not approachable. I think it would be wasted if I write in my article on Saach TV, because it wouldn't reach Pakistanis like Jang can. I have just mail Haroon Rashid requesting his phone number to discuss the issue.

Imran had done two PC's based on old tax information, which I knew for well over a year, part of it was included in my article "Shenanigans of PMLN", 9/10 months ago. Yesterday, I sent a Twitter message to IK to drop me a response, but I think he is too busy going through the old stuff presented to him by his teams. Shame.

wez4all

MPA (400+ posts)
haha, shakeel awan such a jahil person... inam ullah niazai was controlling himself otherwise he would have ripped shakeel awan apart. Nice job Inam!
BTW, watch the video @37.20, how inam has looked at shakeel, and look at shakeel phatto's response, hilarious...

well spotted bro. shakeel phatto [hilar]