Kal Tak - 26th July 2011 - Nawaz Shareef & Saeed u Zaman Siddiqui - Govt Vs Judiciary

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Which kind of media it is?
Javed is asking Nawaz Sharif about supreme court support, don't we know, Nawaz Sharif is the only example in Pakistan whose militants attacked Supreme Court. What is Nawaz Sharif's credibility. He himself is the worst dictator who manage to undermine Judiciary in 18th amendment.
All hypocrites including Javed Choudhry, Nawaz Sharif, etc.
No one say truth ....

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nawaz sharif is choor,,,,,,,,,, he is strictly against independent SC and judicial system,,,,,,,, he knows what kind of crimes he has committed or committing, do you think he will support it,,,,,,,,,,, he is looter, 2 times PM, 2 times CM and now again in punjab,,,,,, dont you know what they are doing in punjab? they need to loot more because only punjab can not full their hungry and greedy stomachs , they are the real traitors , they are wolves under lamb's skin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
zalimo Khuda bhee ghalti ko maaf kr deta hey. Tum log Khuda sey kitney barey ho jo Ghalti ko maaf nahe karty.

Tum log jo bhee kaho, NS is only hope of Pakistan

hassan.te

Minister (2k+ posts)
zalimo Khuda bhee ghalti ko maaf kr deta hey. Tum log Khuda sey kitney barey ho jo Ghalti ko maaf nahe karty.

Tum log jo bhee kaho, NS is only hope of Pakistan

jnab aap keh rahay thay k Allah bhi ghalati bhi maaf kar daita hia....magar is sae pehlay aap ko apni ghalati bhi tasleem karna parti hia, aap k mohtram leader nai kabhi is cheez ka aitraaf kyaa hia?? kabhi is cheez ki maafi mangi?? koi pashemaani??? ab aa kar thekaydar bun gyaa hia....aap bilaa shak in sahib ko vote dijeyee....hum mai itna hosla nahi in sahib ko bar bar azmanay ka....

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear charter of democracy is document in which NS and BB accepted their mistakes. Anyway I know his past is not very clean but is much much better than other politicians like PPPP, PMLq, ANP, JUI, MQM. NS is only leader who can win in majority as IK can not make govt, be realistic.

jnab aap keh rahay thay k Allah bhi ghalati bhi maaf kar daita hia....magar is sae pehlay aap ko apni ghalati bhi tasleem karna parti hia, aap k mohtram leader nai kabhi is cheez ka aitraaf kyaa hia?? kabhi is cheez ki maafi mangi?? koi pashemaani??? ab aa kar thekaydar bun gyaa hia....aap bilaa shak in sahib ko vote dijeyee....hum mai itna hosla nahi in sahib ko bar bar azmanay ka....

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear if u r educated than mind ur language. You can describe that in other words as well - on this forum plenty of people like him as well so, words selection should be taken into consideration.

Nawaz sharif is choor,,,,,,,,,, he is strictly against independent SC and judicial system,,,,,,,, he knows what kind of crimes he has committed or committing, do you think he will support it,,,,,,,,,,, he is looter, 2 times PM, 2 times CM and now again in punjab,,,,,, dont you know what they are doing in punjab? they need to loot more because only punjab can not full their hungry and greedy stomachs , they are the real traitors , they are wolves under lamb's skin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

hassan.te

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear charter of democracy is document in which NS and BB accepted their mistakes. Anyway I know his past is not very clean but is much much better than other politicians like PPPP, PMLq, ANP, JUI, MQM. NS is only leader who can win in majority as IK can not make govt, be realistic.

Charter of Democracy??? Isnt it the same document whose against ur beloved leader went and fought the election??? :) maan jao yaar, in logun ka huda sirf paisa aur kursi hia...nothing else. Apni aankhain kholo. chalay huay kartoos bandook mai daal kar dobara chalao gay to bus phir 'thusss' ki awaaz hi ayee ge.

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
I agree with you they r chaley howe kartooos but my dear, I have no option than to select NS as is better choice comparing to Zardari, PMLq, MQM etc.
I know you will say that IK is best and hope but honestly speaking, he is not in position to form govt and supporting IK will give Zardari and co opportunity to come back in power.
I know you will make different arguments but face and accept reality as he can not win 172 seats to form govt. IK may win election if PMLn also fails to deliver in next govt.
Think about it my dear by using brain not heart as if you use heart - you will always not understand that as experience makes man perfect.

Charter of Democracy??? Isnt it the same document whose against ur beloved leader went and fought the election??? :) maan jao yaar, in logun ka huda sirf paisa aur kursi hia...nothing else. Apni aankhain kholo. chalay huay kartoos bandook mai daal kar dobara chalao gay to bus phir 'thusss' ki awaaz hi ayee ge.

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
haahhaha .. ik will win if pmln fail to deliver in next governamet .. what a moron .. u mean that now they have deliverd .. yes they deliverd ... mayfair flats park lans banglows .. itfaq foundries .. sugar mills .. and new bigest shoping mall in east london in london.. and dont worry ur father must be prmoted to full thasildar as well or must kept on same seat at same department for geting more bribes ... hell no to ganjas .. by the way what will nawz sharef deliver in next gove .. peli texi ... shorab ke tyre .. pankchar ki gond .. hahahaha what a vision .. bhaigarta logon ka bhairat leader .. keep voting him and make him ur master

hassan.te

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree with you they r chaley howe kartooos but my dear, I have no option than to select NS as is better choice comparing to Zardari, PMLq, MQM etc.
I know you will say that IK is best and hope but honestly speaking, he is not in position to form govt and supporting IK will give Zardari and co opportunity to come back in power.
I know you will make different arguments but face and accept reality as he can not win 172 seats to form govt. IK may win election if PMLn also fails to deliver in next govt.
Think about it my dear by using brain not heart as if you use heart - you will always not understand that as experience makes man perfect.

Well dear, i am thinking not with my heart. and this is also the reality is. Secondly, i am not the kind of person who make decision on the basis what other people are deciding. I am answerable to myself, what i have done of my own for betterment of my country. Its simply not making sense to me to trust these looters. and i am in no position of calculating those 172 seats, and its also not my job to think either. I am answerable to those 25-30 votes of my near family members whose decision i can influence through my little effort. and that will i do.

Agar aap ka zameer is baat ko accept karta hia, to yeh aap ka apna maamla. Honestly, i think Allah before me while speaking this that, HE is at the moment last hope to me. After that there is not a single one who can put Pakistan on right track and to dignified recognition before world. My vote is the amaanat of Pakistan to me. I will use it sensibly this time. You have no option, this is basically how u see things around urself, and i appreciate your political association with PMLn. No hard feelings

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
PML N is the only party who can save pakistan.
Imran ,musharraf,q league ,ppp all together on one plateform, and PML N on other side.
if people want to save paksitan then they should see and get united on PML N plateform,otherwise next govt would be even worst.
imran khan is being as a weapon against nawaz sharif and his bosses have given him this agenda to divide pmln vote bank so ppp,q league and bilawal can be next prime minister