Kal Tak - 17th March 2011 - Hameed Gul - Special Program (Must See)

Kal Tak

Councller (250+ posts)

7aabe452bc597fd03a82ea0c6d9e47db.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kashipk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Kal Tak - 17th March 2011 - Shereen mazari, Hameed Gul and others - Special Programme

sleep pakistani nation sleep.

M

mimran301

Re: Kal Tak - 17th March 2011 - Shereen mazari, Hameed Gul and others - Special Programme

What is this whole fuss about? they are not accepting court decision, why? Families took money and forgave Raymond Davis, so now shut up.
People like Hamid gul had foul use all for too long, even 200 people is more than expected for him.

king1982

The Media is making every one a fool out of this situation. We dont have the power to challenge america unfortunately. This decision was inevitable and in the larger interest of Pakistan. What do you people want to fight american. Do you think you can fight it. You can only fight it if you are economically strong on that day I will say yes dump america. You have to analyse the situation with cool heads and see the longer term picture. No one likes America but you have to think with your head and not emotionally. I am sure the government got some concession out of this release

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

What is this whole fuss about? they are not accepting court decision, why? Families took money and forgave Raymond Davis, so now shut up.
People like Hamid gul had foul use all for too long, even 200 people is more than expected for him.

People like you are the scum of this earth.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

The Media is making every one a fool out of this situation. We dont have the power to challenge america unfortunately. This decision was inevitable and in the larger interest of Pakistan. What do you people want to fight american. Do you think you can fight it. You can only fight it if you are economically strong on that day I will say yes dump america. You have to analyse the situation with cool heads and see the longer term picture. No one likes America but you have to think with your head and not emotionally. I am sure the government got some concession out of this release

We have some american pithus like you around who brought us to this state we are in.
Things are changing.Either become a part of this change or get crushed.

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)

@king1982 America is not god. Iran, Cuba and Venezuela openly defy it and US can't do shit. How about Afghanistan? Did America manage to destroy it or destroy the people's will. My Allah is the most powerful not your USA.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

umerr

Hameed Gul sahab ma app ke saht hon,ALLHA app ko kamyab ker, ameeen

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)

If Chief Justice doesn't take sou moto action then we lose trust on our judiciary as well.

My respect for Hameed Gul has gone up 10 folds. Him criticizing the army like that proves he is a legit man.

Proud of you sir

pak4242

Councller (250+ posts)
Everybody putting pressure on Supreme court why ?
Does every body speak truly in court ?
our forces head and agencies will go in court ?
All political parties whose in Government & establishment involve in it so they gonna play good cop & bad cop and trying to diffused........?
We have to go out not only for registering our protest but for complete CHANGE..........
ALLAH HUM SAB KO HIMAT ATTA FARMAI AMEEN.

saaraaab

Councller (250+ posts)
sab say pehla sawal kayya hamain izzat o toqeer per kissi bhi cheez ko foqeeat dayni chahiay????? dosri baat america say lernay kee baat kon ker raha hae?????? teesri baat kayya ye sach hae kay pakistani 10$ kay awz apni maa baych dayta hae?????? ab jo loog ye samjhanay kee koshish ker rahay hain kay america say kon ler sakta hae,ab unki soch or approach per siwaay dukh or shermindagi kay kuch nahi kaha ja sakta,davis kay janay say jitni tazleel hoee hae uss ki had nahi,or jo loog itni america kee hamayyat kertay hain,wo pakistan ko chor keyoon nahi daytay? in hukmarano nay hamain iss qabil nahi chora kay ham aankh utha ker baat ker sakain,jhuk gayya aaj her pakistani ka sir,doob mernay ka mukaam hae.or america nay iss ka badla pakistan ko kal kay drone attack say dia,jiss main 50 masoom pakistani shaheed hoay,or iqtadaar per baythay bina verdi or verdi walay amrici muhroon nay bhookna sahoro ker dia ihtajaaj ihtajaaj,or ab aglay drone hamlay per kayya kehna hae,uss ka script likh rahay hoon gay.YA ALLAH RAYHAM KAR DAY HAM PER,OR ALLAH hameed gul ko sayhat o tandrusti wali zindagi aata fermaay,his petriotism and love with pakistan is beyond doubt,a true muslim and pakistani

Last edited:

saaraaab

Councller (250+ posts)

paisa
tay kanjraan kool v buhta hunda ay

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
he should have shown the same enthusiasm and anger on the killing/lynching of our two innocent brothers. but ofcourse he didnt course their killers were not americans/indians!!!

wahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
Army and ISI has disappointed me, I am really sad now, it seems there is really no one who cares about Pakistan.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Army and ISI has disappointed me, I am really sad now, it seems there is really no one who cares about Pakistan.

dont worry time is up...this is the time of people of Pakistan. We have to change the system and get rid of these cronies and corrupt bast****