June is month of change: Imran

Internet

Banned
June is month of change, says Imran

27175_79579626.jpg

Imran Khan says June is the month of change and his PTI will form the next government.

In PTI’s Jail Road office he was addressing the women wing of his party. He vowed his party will fulfill its promises.
He opined in PNS Mehran and GHQ attacks insiders were also involved. The present government has crushed the nation under foreign debts and inflation.

He said COAS has no mandate to directly talk to America; hence the government should stop him.

1101252588-1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Are you kidding me.............so he is saying that within next 31 days IK will be the prime minister of Pakistan. Where is the source of the story? Please provide link.

If this statement is authentic then IK will be the HERO or otherwise ZERO in the next few days.

Last edited:

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why you guys are mixing two sentences?

He only said I am seeing change in the month of June. It does not mean that Election will be held in June and he wins it. It means, change may happen, this government made to resign due to the pressures building or the Army says to them enough. Any case, Imran is only hinting at possibility, "I am seeing change" reflect his assessment it may happen.

His second assessment is his party will form the next government, whenever the next elections are held. Nowhere he said, the election would be in June and he will form the government.

It takes few months to organise an election. It couldn't happen in June.

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He's saying that inshallah from June our condition will begin to change for the better.