Job well done TQ!!!!

desan

President (40k+ posts)
One already had a hunch that TQ is upto no good. He chased IK/PTI like a shadow and tried to neutralise IK every step of the way. It is a big chess game and establishment used this "chess piece" quite cleverly to corner IK.

Status quo and NS goons had a hard time to justify force against the peaceful protesters of PTI. However, they intentionally inserted this fitna to justify their naked aggression and brutality against ALL protesters. Now, one can witness the blame game on IK all over the media including from our "upstanding" politicians like Javed Hashmi and Sirajul Haq.

It has become quite clear that status quo (including establishment) have used this Gullu Butt quite successfully. IK as a leader of this country is completely unacceptable to our corrupt civilian/military elites. They would prefer a martial law over a clean and transparent government. Looks like they appear to be succeeding in their strategy.

Hussain Mavia

Senator (1k+ posts)
284356-Javedhashmi-1409482430-324-640x480.jpg
مارشل لاء لگ گیا تو پھر ہم 15 سے 20 سال تک صفائیاں پیش کرتے کرتے مر جائیں گے، جاوید ہاشمی فوٹو: فائل
اسلام آباد: پاکستان تحریک انصاف کے صدر جاوید ہاشمی کا کہنا ہے کہ عمران خان نے مجھے اور تحریک انصاف کی پوری لیڈر شپ کو شاہراہ دستور سے آگے نہ بڑھنے کی یقین دلائی تھا لیکن اس کے باوجود انھوں نے آگے جانے کا فیصلہ کیا۔اسلام آباد میں پریس کانفرنس کرتے ہوئے جاوید ہاشمی کا کہنا تھا کہ گزشتہ روز تحریک انصاف اور حکومت کی مذاکراتی کمیٹیوں کے درمیان جو بات چیت ہوئی تھی اس میں ہم نے حکومت کو ایک ڈرافٹ پیش کیا تھا جس کا جواب حکومت نے آج ہمیں دینا تھا، پھر تحریک انصاف کی کور کمیٹی اور دیگر سینیر رہنماؤں کا کنٹینر میں اجلاس ہوا جس میں متفقہ فیصلہ کیا کہ ہم لوگ شاہراہ دستور سے آگے نہیں بڑھیں گے جس پر عمران خان نے بھی اتفاق کیا تھا لیکن شیخ رشید اور سیف اللہ نیازی عمران خان کے پاس کوئی پیغام لے کر آئے اور پھر عمران خان نے مجھ سے کہا کہ ہاشمی صاحب میری مجبوری ہے کہ اب میں نے آگے جانے کا فیصلہ کر لیا ہے اگر آپ کو کوئی اختلاف ہے تو آپ جا سکتے ہیں جس پر میں نے کہا خان صاحب تحریک انصاف کی کور کمیٹی نے اور خود آپ نے بھی یہ فیصلہ کیا تھا کہ ہم آگے نہیں جائیں گے تو اس پر ان کا جواب تھا کہ میں پارٹی کا سربراہ ہوں اور میں نے آگے جانے کا فیصلہ کر لیا ہے۔جاوید ہاشمی نے کہا کہ اگر عمران خان واپس شاہراہ دستور پر آ جائیں تو ابھی ان کے ساتھ جا کر کھڑا ہو جاؤں گا، میں نے اس پارلیمنٹ کی بالا دستی کے لئے ماریں کھائیں اور جیلیں کاٹیں ہیں، میں کیسے اس پارلیمنٹ پر دھاوے کا سوچ سکتا ہوں۔ ان کا کہنا تھا کہ ٹین ڈاؤننگ اسٹریٹ اور وائٹ ہاؤس میں ڈنڈوں اور غلیلوں کے ساتھ وزیراعظم اور صدارتی دفاتر کے باہر مظاہروں کی اجازت نہیں دی جاتی، موجودہ صورت حال میں ہمارے اور مارشل لاء کے درمیان بہت ہی کم فاصلہ رہ گیا ہے، اگر مارشل لاء لگ گیا تو پھر ہم 15 سے 20 سال تک صفائیاں پیش کرتے کرتے مر جائیں گے، میں خان صاحب کو اس شرمندگی سے بھی بچانا چاہتا ہوں. ہم اپنی نوجوان نسل کو کیا جواب دیں گے۔تحریک انصاف کے رہنما کا کہنا تھا کہ میں حکومت سے مطالبہ کرتا ہوں کہ اور عمران خان سے درخواست کرتا ہوں کہ تصادم کی سیاست سے گریز کیا جائے، اس سے خون خرابہ ہو گا، ہمارے بچوں کا قتل عام ہو گا اور پھر ہم اپنی ماں بہن بیٹیوں کو کیا جواب دیں گے۔ ان کا کہنا تھا کہ نواز شریف کا طرز سیاست مجھے پسند نہیں ہے، ان کا طرز حکومت غیر جمہوری ہے، انھیں سانحہ ماڈل ٹاؤن پر استعفیٰ دے دینا چاہیئے تھا۔

Sedqal

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Waking up from your inqilaabi dreams now. I told you on 12th August >

"Borrowing slogans from Zardari now? thats refreshing. Best of luck with the Qadri Inqilaab, PTI will spend the rest of its political life explaining it."

Source: http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...s-greed-that-will-ulmately-lead-to-his-demise

[Actually IK is the PMLN pawn in all this, we used IK cleverly too destroy Qadri's real awami, inqilaabi and revolutionary tehreek - there I accepted it]

Asad Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Desan are you confused or trying to confuse ? I don't care what Hashmi or Siraj is saying as long as you yourself knows you are on the right side of history that should be enough for you. Martial Law or no martial law that is something to worry after when you are done with Noora Law. Lets cross that river when we come to it. And about Hashmi and Siraj let me give you a little historical comparison. Jinnah was criticised by our two very upright muslim leaders, Abul Kalam Azad and my very own Pathan Ghanddi Bacha Khan. So what ? They are a footnote in history while Jinnah stands a towering figure. Right in the middle of a raging battle you telling us what Siraj and Hashmi, I have great respect for that man, but he left Khan right at the heat of the moment.As long as you don't have your own doubts continue supporting Khan else he is already fighting till his last come what may.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Waking up from your inqilaabi dreams now. I told you on 12th August >

"Borrowing slogans from Zardari now? thats refreshing. Best of luck with the Qadri Inqilaab, PTI will spend the rest of its political life explaining it."

Source: http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...s-greed-that-will-ulmately-lead-to-his-demise

[Actually IK is the PMLN pawn in all this, we used IK cleverly too destroy Qadri's real awami, inqilaabi and revolutionary tehreek - there I accepted it]

Hold off on this swagger after killing and maiming hoards of innocent people...

History is yet to be written.

Sedqal

For the saner audience, PTI just agreed to all of Qadri's lunacy by coincidence. Its also a coincidence that both invade Islamabad on the same day. Another coincidence that both demand the exact same location for dharna and rallies. Yet another coincidence that both are stuck on same demand of PM's resignation, another coincidence that both moved toward PM house on the same day. Yet another coincidence that both took a u-turn when a brigadier called.

Are so many coincidences possible in normal life or is it much more realistic and likely that both had a joint venture to remove an elected govt?

(Please don't ask what a raving lunatic mullah like Qadri who has his eyes set on destroying the whole system has in common with a self declared political party PTI. Also don't ask how Qadri the nutcase who calls for death of every Taliban has in common with Imo the nutcase who declared them noble tribal warriors of good faith. You see both in deen-e-Imrani and Deen-e-Qadri absolute belief in the messiah is a must)

Sedqal

Hold off on this swagger after killing and maiming hoards of innocent people...

History is yet to be written.

Its very satisfying to see you trying to weasel out of your partnership with Qadri. Its no swagger, army may take over but PTI is done in the long run. Khakis may keep PMLN away from power for some time but it will come back sooner or later.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

This is old tried and tested strategy of inserting hooligans in a peaceful protest to justify unjustifiable actions!!!

Before you go down the Aisle placing blame , I would say this, IK is resonsible for this mess as much as the Government. Ik has not shown the maturity and the leadership. Tell him to get down the trailor and lead on the road if he is so much hell bent to destroy any symbol of sanity on his way to the insanity.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Its very satisfying to see you trying to weasel out of your partnership with Qadri. Its no swagger, army may take over but PTI is done in the long run. Khakis may keep PMLN away from power for some time but it will come back sooner or later.

IK as a leader of this country is completely unacceptable to our corrupt civilian/military elites. They would prefer a martial law over a clean and transparent government.

Thanks for agreeing...

That is the exact gist of this thread.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Before you go down the Aisle placing blame , I would say this, IK is resonsible for this mess as much as the Government. Ik has not shown the maturity and the leadership. Tell him to get down the trailor and lead on the road if he is so much hell bent to destroy any symbol of sanity on his way to the insanity.

A sane person appears insane in this psycho ward....

GeoG

Smooth transition of PAT Inqlabis to PTI Azadi forces was so incredible,
no one raised an eyebrow, no one questioned, wow....

Qadri sahib plays sick and deputy chief of Inqlab forces takes over all the mob ...

Sedqal

Thanks for agreeing...

That is the exact gist of this thread.

I am not agreeing in the way you think I am agreeing. My khaki friends make it a point to focus on how important it was that someone reasonable (always a Khaki or Junejo) remained in decision making position during American withdrawal from Afghanistan. IK/ Qadri duo has been used to either subjugate an elected govt or overthrow it (no one knows at this point, personally I think a coup is very unlikely but you never know) - whatever happens PTI is not coming out of it with its political credentials intact.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
I am not agreeing in the way you think I am agreeing. My khaki friends make it a point to focus on how important it was that someone reasonable (always a Khaki or Junejo) remained in decision making position during American withdrawal from Afghanistan. IK/ Qadri duo has been used to either subjugate an elected govt or overthrow it (no one knows at this point, personally I think a coup is very unlikely but you never know) - whatever happens PTI is not coming out of it with its political credentials intact.

An elected government which is so fearful of recounting like a person with hydrophobia from water!!!!!

desan

President (40k+ posts)
When sheeda tilly is allowed to operate as a neuro surgeon, what is there left after the surgery can't be called the brain.

Right now, the only surgery is being performed on the nerves of this nation is through Gullu Butts...