Job well done TQ!!!!

desan

President (40k+ posts)
You could see the democratic attitutde in PTI. One dessenting note from the president of PTI and he is out..... And after the IK statement, the knives are out .....

Most of us did not like his dubious behaviour for a long time.

Think of Sh. Rasheed the same way...

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Look, I don't care how you look at him. He is the president of the party and he has spoken the truth. Now, if you don't like him , that is something personal and you have a right to your opinion. But this is not a buffet party where you pick and chose. I am talking about the tolerance level and the democratic attitute. Your line of thinking is justification and I can't argue with those who justify every action. I am not a blind supporter of anyone and I think those who think and spend time rationalizion things, can never be blind supporter of any personality. As far as the Sheeda Tilly, he is not a member of your party and his case is a different case. He has highjacked your leadership for last few weeks along with Tahir Qadri, Miti pao brothers.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
You could see the democratic attitutde in PTI. One dessenting note from the president of PTI and he is out..... And after the IK statement, the knives are out .....

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Look, I don't care how you look at him. He is the president of the party and he has spoken the truth. Now, if you don't like him , that is something personal and you have a right to your opinion. But this is not a buffet party where you pick and chose. I am talking about the tolerance level and the democratic attitute. Your line of thinking is justification and I can't argue with those who justify every action. I am not a blind supporter of anyone and I think those who think and spend time rationalizion things, can never be blind supporter of any personality. As far as the Sheeda Tilly, he is not a member of your party and his case is a different case. He has highjacked your leadership for last few weeks along with Tahir Qadri, Miti pao brothers.

He WAS the president...

Liked his resistance of joining PAT crowd, but as said before his dubious behaviour is known for a long time.

Zaidi Qasim

He WAS the president...

Liked his resistance of joining PAT crowd, but as said before his dubious behaviour is known for a long time.

Yeah, one dessinting note and he is no longer president. Welcome back to Naya Pakistan and Mobocracy . Suit yourself.... I have made my point.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Yeah, one dessinting note and he is no longer president. Welcome back to Naya Pakistan and Mobocracy . Suit yourself.... I have made my point.

Not just a dissenting note, but an all out rebellion and a frontal assault with grave accusations on the chairman at an extremely crucial and sensitive junture...

A friend in need is a friend indeed (just the opposite for JH in this case)!!!

Zaidi Qasim

Not just a dissenting note, but an all out rebellion and a frontal assault and grave accusations on the chairman at an extremely crucial and sensitive junture...

A friend in need is a friend indeed (just the opposite for JH in this case)!!!

I really laugh at your words. Yeah, He is a friend but not stupid that he doesn't see who is running the mobocracy.....

Zaidi Qasim

Now you are giving difficult choices...

Hard to pick a bigger scoundrel among the given options.

I am quite content with the choices knowing that Sheeda Tilly is on a bandwagon to create a Naya Pakistan and heading PTI in the right direction... And don't forget when the 'Daig" is ready, the miti pao brothers are coming to taste the first grain......(bigsmile)

desan

President (40k+ posts)
I am quite content with the choices knowing that Sheeda Tilly is on a bandwagon to create a Naya Pakistan and heading PTI in the right direction... And don't forget when the 'Daig" is ready, the miti pao is coming to taste the first grain......(bigsmile)

Criticising IK for this choice for a long time.

However, still PTI is way MUlCH MUCH better than the collection of GOONS called Gullu League.

Zaidi Qasim

Criticising IK for this choice for a long time.

However, still PTI is way MUlCH MUCH better than the collection of GOONS called Gullu League.

I never have a doubt after what I have seen.A party which is easily Hijacked and manipulated by Sheeda Tilly can't be a party of the future. There won't be any change with Sheeda Tilly and Miti Pao brothers. It is a Mirage where the illusionists created a Haunted house.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
I never have a doubt after what I have seen. The party which is easily Hijacked and manipulated by Sheeday Tilly can't be a party of the future. There won't be any change with Sheeda Tilly and Miti Pao brothers. It is a Mirage where the illusionists created a Haunted house.

Whatever one might say about IK or PTI, there is no other party that is more sincere and honest with this country.

amir_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

This is in the aftermath of extreme police brutality...

What extreme brutality, do you know how qadafi treated his enemies, husni Mubarak , bashar Ul Asad, musharaf ?

Imran is a chicken ghunda, aorton or bachon KO samne ker ke kehta har kae aaj hum tyar hain aaj nateja nikle ga.

Javed hasmi ne kaha sh rasheed nae kan main koi baat ki, ab bhi nahi samajhte aap log. London main Pakistan ke haq main tahreeq bani, who are u kidding with!!!