Jewish Canadians: "We are ashamed of the Canadian government's support of Israel's genocide of Pales

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
.............................................................................................

Do not be carried away emotionally! When "Arabs" had accepted the Jewish State decades ago by signing "Camp-David" accord by Egypt, Jordon and similar others to protect their regimes from American threats why we (3rd Party) going that far to support the cause of them (GAZA) who had surrendered in "White House" America (Yaser Arafat handing over his pistol as a gesture of good-will Ambassidor).

Wasiq

MPA (400+ posts)
I have lots jewish friends they are very nice people,what happining in Gaza jewish people are not doing . Zionest are doing.Mr Harper goverment helping zionest.DO NOT VOTE TO Mr HARPER.

Baba jee

Councller (250+ posts)
I have lots jewish friends they are very nice people,what happining in Gaza jewish people are not doing . Zionest are doing.Mr Harper goverment helping zionest.DO NOT VOTE TO Mr HARPER.

That's what President Ahmedinijad was saying about Jews. The enemy of Muslims & Islam are Zionists, not the Jews.
I should say the enemy of the humanity. Faiza's thread "Gog & Magog" is very informative!

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?62794-Gog-amp-Magog

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Good talking by the people in the video!. This is because they're Jews not Zionists.