Javed Ahmad Ghamidi response to letter by Taliban

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
Any one have right to defend him self ... if he did that instead of getting guns then i think we should appreciate his point of view ... i am no one to judge anyone i just say one thing you can not say ur fighting fot ALLAH if ur disobeying the laws of ALLAH. and killing any innocent person is disobeying the laws of ALLAH plus no one is allowed to make state with in a state according to Islam teachings. there is a standard protocol to follow if one wanna fight or wanna implement laws.

paki-muslim

Minister (2k+ posts)
Taliban jo masoom logo ko maartey hain wo ghalat kartey hain likin @indigo tum aaj tak ghamdi fitna ko defend nahi kar sakey, main ney jab bhi tum se baat ki tum bhaag gai.

Ghamdi fitna rejects:

1. Any form of Had (Prescribed Punishment),
2. Hadith to be direct
3. Nazool Eesa Alahi Salam and his Life (like Qadiyanis)
4. Had for an Apostate (Murtad)
5. Claims the 7 recitations of quran to be wrong (he is a close ally and aide of Daniel Pipes and Robert Spencer)
6. Music and Dancing of all sorts is permissible
7. Jihad against oppression is the only jihad allowed
8. The Shahadat of a man and woman are equal
9. There is no concept of Purdah (Hijab / Veil) in Islam,

And ghamdi fitna supports Sood.

Last edited:

prolife

Senator (1k+ posts)
I, agree with Ghamidis views his comentry on social crimes in a muslim society truly reflects Quranic point of view but there is a problem. The Quranic answers he applies with on Taliban fall short of very basic principle that the present government system is not a genuine Islamic system which runs state affair and law and order in the state. How can you expect actions and social behaviour from Taliban or any other extremist group according to Quran and Sunnah of Islam when you do not have that Quranic and Islamic governing system in opperation in that Sate to govern the daily affairs of people including Taliban. Ghamidi is applying laws of one doctrine to the crimes committed by the people living under the governance a different doctrine. Taliban have their own questions and interpretaions of their actions. They consider every one who supports or makes allies with non Quranic system of governance whether he/she is politician, scholar or common man is their enemy. I am not sure if I was clear in explaining it.

paki-muslim

Minister (2k+ posts)
Taliban jo masoom logo ko maarte hain wo ghalat kartey hain likin ghamdi khud bhot bara fitna hai jis ney Islam ki kitni hi batein badal di hain, hatta k sood denay ko halal kaha hai ghamdi fitna nay.

fitnaeghamdiabykhanqahs.jpg

nuzhatghazali

Minister (2k+ posts)
If he is a true muslim why has he run away, makes him a shady character in my eyes. He has the same liberal facist approach of MQM and his brave mentor Gen. Musharraf

First of all he is not a political figure; secondly his life is not worthless like Taliban,
Third he is grateful to Allah who has given him a precious life, he has all rights to treasure it, and this is a way of gratitude to ALLAH.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Definitely there is a lot wrong in the society , from ruling elite to the everyday wage winner. We are reaping what we sowed during afghan war and before.

Pakistan is not an islamic state by any measure of imagination , it is a state where majority of people are muslim. Our banks run on interests , though our constitution says that there can't be any law made contrary to islamic shariah but why does not it say anything about the interest? How do you expect a muslim society to grow where finance is interest based! Adhay teetar adhay bater hen hen to kon decide kerega ke society mein kya hona chahye ..yah to pooore system ko (politicial , judicial aur defence) islam qabool kerwayen ya phir secular ho jayen.

Adha teeter aadha bater munafqat he.

I am sure your reply in no way is an answer to these difficult questions. It has been a fashion bashing Talibans and others ( who are definately wrong in many aspects of their interpretation of Islam) and blame the ill nature of society's short comings on Afghan war and foreign conspiracy. But my dear Friend, The realities of the practical life is not as simple as one thinks . No one is encouraging the violent nature of many activities presently eating away the roots of the nation in pakistan, however, the solution and the practical solution to come out of this low grade habitual humiliation is absence from the scholars to the common person's intellects. I agree with your words of half and half won't work, but are these 160 millions ready to reform their daily practices of hypocracy and lie and distortion ? How would a nation become the salah and honest without repenting , admitting and moving forward without their old illicit practices of corruption, bloodshed, murders and thugry ??? Unfortunately, majority of these 160 millions are devoid of any thinking and quitting their old habits of deception and hypocracy, accepting Islam as their deen and living their lives with content and shukar.

jee_nee_us

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am sure your reply in no way is an answer to these difficult questions. It has been a fashion bashing Talibans and others ( who are definately wrong in many aspects of their interpretation of Islam) and blame the ill nature of society's short comings on Afghan war and foreign conspiracy. But my dear Friend, The realities of the practical life is not as simple as one thinks . No one is encouraging the violent nature of many activities presently eating away the roots of the nation in pakistan, however, the solution and the practical solution to come out of this low grade habitual humiliation is absence from the scholars to the common person's intellects. I agree with your words of half and half won't work, but are these 160 millions ready to reform their daily practices of hypocracy and lie and distortion ? How would a nation become the salah and honest without repenting , admitting and moving forward without their old illicit practices of corruption, bloodshed, murders and thugry ??? Unfortunately, majority of these 160 millions are devoid of any thinking and quitting their old habits of deception and hypocracy, accepting Islam as their deen and living their lives with content and shukar.
I agree with you , it is a multidimensional problem. Without realizing our past mistakes and acknowledging our present bad deeds we will not be able to get out of this blackhole. Eah one of us has a part to play , what i wanted o say at the first place was that what ghamidi said in the article was an honest try to tell talibans about their inhumane brutality. For Muslims there is no way out other than Quran and sunnah but our nation is so divided in sects and provincial biases than we can't even agree on basic islamic things. Some side with taliban only because they belong to a certain sect , but I believe talibans belong to no sect and no religion , they are killers like many others in pakistan.

کی جاناں میں کون

ان دیوبندی دہشتگردوں سے خط و کتابت نہیں ،ایک ہٹلر چاہیے جو ان کا حال وہی کرے جو اس نے یہودیوں کے ساتھ کیا تھا . اتنے مسلمانوں کا قتل غیر مسلمانوں نے نہیں کیا ،جتنا ان دیوبندی فسادیوں نے اسلام کے نام پر اپنے ہی لوگوں کا قتل عام کیا ہے .

الله اس ملک کو اور امت مسلمہ کو ان دیوگند کے شیطانوں سے محفوظ رکھے . آمین

Umer Baloch

MPA (400+ posts)
I must say am not good muslim or i practice Shariah but on a little bit of my knowledge and common sense. I'd like to answer you few things.
8- If the shahadat of a man and woman aren't equal then how can we muslims tell and preach that Islam terms men and women equal.
9- The concept of veil is only about covering their head for women there's nowhere in Quran said that you need to hide your everything and even wear gloves.
Taliban jo masoom logo ko maartey hain wo ghalat kartey hain likin @indigo tum aaj tak ghamdi fitna ko defend nahi kar sakey, main ney jab bhi tum se baat ki tum bhaag gai.

Ghamdi fitna rejects:

1. Any form of Had (Prescribed Punishment),
2. Hadith to be direct
3. Nazool Eesa Alahi Salam and his Life (like Qadiyanis)
4. Had for an Apostate (Murtad)
5. Claims the 7 recitations of quran to be wrong (he is a close ally and aide of Daniel Pipes and Robert Spencer)
6. Music and Dancing of all sorts is permissible
7. Jihad against oppression is the only jihad allowed
8. The Shahadat of a man and woman are equal
9. There is no concept of Purdah (Hijab / Veil) in Islam,

And ghamdi fitna supports Sood.

Umer Baloch

MPA (400+ posts)
You islamic-extremist on this forum are no difference from Talibans killing innocent Pakistanis. You just hate Ghamidi because he's the only Islamic scholar who talks something with common sense and he talks about practicable Islam.

WatanDost

@indigo ,

اس ہیجڑے غامدی چورن فروش سے کہو
پہلے مرد بنے اور پاکستان آے

قرآن کی اتنی سمجھ ہے تو ان آیات ربّانی پر یقین رکھے جن میں الله تعالیٰ کہتا ہے

"اگر میں کسی کا بھلا چاہوں اور تمام دنیا مل کر بھی اس کا برا چاہے تو اس کا کچھ نہیں بگاڑ سکتی " مفہوم