It was not Imran Khan's extempore speech, he was told to say those things - RehamKhan

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Not quite? She is satisfying her sexual lust also! :)....a certified bitch in heat!

Imran left her, she did not leave him.

Doesn't this prove that he was only interested in satisfying his evil satanic lust for which he is globally known for the last 30 years ?

Muhammad Jibran

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hahaha agreeing with this fat pig tells what level you are at? Lowest of the low....:LOL:
Anta Asfala Safe'een!.....:giggle:
I was talking about the title.... He is right. Either anyone can set such title for anyone Or there shouldn't be any discrimination.

idrees2be2002

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan Revolution Party completely condemns her interview and take her invitation back for Reham khan to join Pakistan Revolution party. Reham khan would never be allowed to join Pakistan Revolution Party.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL , tum to ese keh rahe ho jese wo yeh unknown party join karne mein bohat betaab thi

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
I was talking about the title.... He is right. Either anyone can set such title for anyone Or there shouldn't be any discrimination.

Being a x PTI, I know the history that Admins of this forum has allowed vulgar posts against:

Altaf Hussain's x wife
Maryam Nawaz
Kulsoom Nawaz
Maryam Nawaz's daughter
Ayesha Gulalai
Reham Khan
Shela Reza
Sharmeela Farooqi
Kashmala Tariq
and many many more...............

in past, the Admins blocked and deleted threads critical of Aleema Khan, Jemima Khan, Tyrian Khan and now Bushra Pinki using any excuse they can think of.

the admins allowed threads critical of Aleema Khan when finally her pious character was exposed in Public.

#RealSiasat.pk

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Imran left her, she did not leave him.

Doesn't this prove that he was only interested in satisfying his evil satanic lust for which he is globally known for the last 30 years ?
Ok whatever! Its now time for you to go back to your sty! :giggle:

Saboo

Being a x PTI, I know the history that Admins of this forum has allowed vulgar posts against:

Altaf Hussain's x wife
Maryam Nawaz
Kulsoom Nawaz
Maryam Nawaz's daughter
Ayesha Gulalai
Reham Khan
Shela Reza
Sharmeela Farooqi
Kashmala Tariq

in past, the Admins blocked and deleted threads critical of Aleema Khan, Jemima Khan, Tyrian Khan and now Bushra Pinki using any excuse they can think of.

the admins allowed threads critical of Aleema Khan when finally her pious character was exposed in Public.

#RealSiasat.pk
Now don't lie Piggy? You were never a PTI?

sensible

جس عورت سے ٹی وی پر ایک پروگرام نہیں چلا انڈین اس کیڑی مکوڑی کو لے کر پاکستان کے خلاف بکواس کرا رہے ہیں
اور یہ ننگ دنیا و دین و قوم اپنی اصلیت دکھا رہی ہے اس قدر کے اس کے مددگار بھی پاکستان میں اس کی حمایت میں لفظ بھی نہیں کہ سکتے

chacha jani

comic-4-300x174.jpg

Muhammad Jibran

Altaf Hussain's x wife
Maryam Nawaz
Kulsoom Nawaz
Maryam Nawaz's daughter
Ayesha Gulalai
Reham Khan
Shela Reza
Sharmeela Farooqi
Kashmala Tariq

#RealSiasat.pk
:O yeah, this forum is highly censored, certain things are removed by the admins without any logical reasons.
Besides i used to support PTI as well... I think i have seen you support PTI on this forum if my memory doesn't play tricks on me.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
she has no relevance left anymore … she has become a laughing stock around the world … and she still tries to cash in Imran's name by being her ex-wife. I am sure there is a good reason why she always remain an x and couldn't maintain a relationship. I am glad that Imran dumped this gold digger before she could have done further damage to his and the country's reputation. Just based on some of her recent clips, I hope Pakistan can get Interpol involved and get her extradited and let her face cases of treason.

taban

واقعی جب انسان پستی کی اتھاہ گہرائیوں میں گرتا ہے تواسے کچھ سجائی نہیں دیتا پھر وہ دشمن کے ہاتھوں میں ہی کھیلتا ہے اور دشمن اسے ننگا نچاتے ہیں یہی حال اسکا ہے

mujahidkhan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Reham, I can tell you this much, U miss KHAN a lot, its hard for you to live without Khan.... BUT, try some other now, may be you will be lucky again.... I doubt however...

Saboo

:O yeah, this forum is highly censored, certain things are removed by the admins without any logical reasons.
Besides i used to support PTI as well... I think i have seen you support PTI on this forum if my memory doesn't play tricks on me.
Haha one liar testifying in favour of another liar!:love: